Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon

Maids fighting bearfisted and programming in python

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152416080/#152416080
files.catbox.moe/cndnwc.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=VN81Hjj8Myk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which girl is best girl and why is it Kobayashi?

Ittekimasu

My wife Kumiko made a cameo.

This is a reminder that Maid Dragon is released in full 1080p and the 1080p releases are not upscales.

Looks pretty.
Such a shame that we only get HS if we don't want to wait for weeks.

720p release printscreen'd at 1080p for comparison. Especially note the upper left corner of Tooru's left (from our perspective) eyelash, as well as Tooru's general lineart.

>not watching it in glorious 2880p

The website anibin publishes resolution estimates of every new anime release. Check anibin before you watch a new show. If they tag a show as "1280+" then download the 1080p release of it if available. Note: KyoAni's use of After Effects messes up anibin's estimate methodology. Assume KyoAni releases are full 1080p.
Full list of shows this season that are >720p detail: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/152416080/#152416080
How to check anibin for resolution of a show: Google the show. First result will probably be MAL page for that show. Click it. It'll have the show's Japanese name in moonrunes. Copy that, paste it into Google with anibin after it. Click the first result. This will probably be anibin's page for that show. If the post is tagged 1280+, download the 1080p release for that show if available.
FOR REACTION IMAGES: Google Translate the anibin page to find out what their estimate for the show is. You might not need to translate it; it might be obvious, since it'll be in numbers, like "958," etc. When making reaction images from the 1080p release, downscale in Photoshop to anibin's vertical resolution estimate for maximum image quality.

>First result will probably be MAL page for that show. Click it.
Dropped.

this is some grade A autismo

It's weird how Kobayashi has become so cute to me.

Use the Wikipedia link if you don't want to give MAL clicks. It'll also have the title in moonrunes.

files.catbox.moe/cndnwc.webm

sniff it

>FOR REACTION IMAGES:
I usually just wait for a release that I am happy with. I made an exception for this show because there doesn't seem to be any reliable & good fansubber doing it.

If doing things the proper way is autismal then you can call me Rainman.

There's a fart joke here.

What's up with the colours?

I want to marry Kobayashi and raise Kanna with her.

Tohru a cute

Good lord Tohru a cute

>240p
what

Incorrect interpretation of an unclear color scheme. Firefox is infamous for making pictures too red.
Don't ask me for a better explanation of the nonsense I just said. I'm pretty much illiterate in these matters.

Fafnir will never stop looking lovecraftian.

Did Tohru go quiet near the end of the episode because she couldn't think of anything she could do?

HNNG

Regarding preferring fansubs, as long as a HS release isn't hardsubbed, there's always the option of using sushi (for automatic sub timing correction), MKVCleaver, MKVToolNix, etc. to add fansubs to HS 1080p releases if you really want to do the whole optimal viewing experience properly.

Tohru already did.

Well, as long as it's not the 1080p source that's oversaturated, I'll switch to it.

I see nothing wrong with the colors and I'm using Firefox.

I want to FUCK Tohru

apparently spoiler tags don't work in caps

That was bad in more than one way.

When? No they didn't.

The colors are the same in those two screenshots, so there's clearly not a difference in saturation between the releases.

More giant dragon girls

I want her backentrance.

When they created the family certificate and Kanna started going to school.

That's not real marriage, user.

TOHRU HAS BIG FAT FOREARMS

There isn't one.

Just pop a hole on the tail.

>Tooru will never tailfuck you

But it's real parents for Kanna.

I wonder if the dragons have cloacas?

Watching Kobayashi have so much fun interacting with Kanna and Tohru makes you realize just how awful it must have been for her before they showed up. Can you imagine being an alcoholic in your late twenties living alone as a programmer with no friends or romance ?

My browser is screwing with me.

I love this meme.

Did Kanna's real parents completely abandon her or something?

I want to hear her call Kobayashi "mom".

True, but not marriage.

post-episode 5 girl rating go!

Every girl in this show is 10/10.

Might as well be.

Kobayashi > Tooru > Kanna > Lucoa

But it isn't.

no

But it's still good enough.

Not good enough for it to be real.

My wife Kanna.

This shit never gets old.

It's real enough.

She will.

Kanna x Riko doujins with all of Riko's faces shopped in as this when?

Unit 731 anime when

It's not even real in the first place.

With how fast the show is going and with wanting to get Elma's screen time in Iruru should show up for the last 2 episodes.

She's the best.

You're not real.

Come on dude, why can't you let it go? Tohru is the one who lives with Kobayashi, not you.

>partner up everyone
I never asked for this Kyoani

I don't care about that,l the point is that hey're not married.

>great mother to Kanna and Tooru to some extent
>programmer, gets good money
>likes to talk about maids with otaku friend
>fun drunk
What's not to like?

You're caring too much about technicalities.

>cueball loli will get to have electrifying sex with the thighs monster known as Kanna
>you won't

Just being realistic.

More like a nitpicker.

Yeah, wouldn't that be shit.

Joke's on you, I'm early thirties.

I know that you can cause erections with electric shocks, but does electricity have any sort of function in lesbian sex?

I don't care how you call me, they're just not married.

Before Kanna transferred in Saikawa had to partner with the teacher

>HS 1080p stream
>optimal

Yeah, no.

I'd say another kind of -istic, really.

Women are more prone to conflating pain with pleasure.

do japanese get paid well for programming?
i mean, it does look like it since she got a bigger place to live but her friend doesn't to live in a better place

She would explode if she ever has sex with Kanna, both sexually and mentally (and probably physically).

Well, I don't want to know.

>but her friend doesn't to live in a better place
Spends all his dough on gaems and figs.

I suppose you could try stick it in an outlet

>wanting to get AFRICAAAA'd

youtube.com/watch?v=VN81Hjj8Myk

well that makes sense, im just glad he lives with Fafnir, i think fafnir would be nice to hang out with even if its playing videogames

Seeing as though she managed to move house after only two months, I'd say so. Not to mention she probably didn't use much when living by herself.

>age gap

HS 1080p releases are very often the best visual source available for shows aside from the eventual BD rips. IIRC Daiz has used them before for Underwater releases. Even for shows released at 720p, HS 1080p releases downscaled to 720p are usually visually superior to 720p TV rips.
HS's 720p releases are terrible because they're literally poor downscales, but their 1080p releases are often great, visually, as long as your media player has debanding.

how much gold is that anyway?

lolis don't fart