Putin humiliates his bitch ASSad

/sg/cucks will defend this

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=CbnpuSfbwPs

There's literally jidf in your id
Fuck off your dirty malicious rat

>t. butthurt Mustafa of Algeria 2.0

>putting annotations all over the fucking replay

can we plz build a wall too, mastah? :'^(

sorry mr burger,ask the rabbi..Im a mudslime who's currently being oppressed by the kikes.

they put 3 bullets in my ass for throwing a small stone at their armored jeep.

would've been more humiliating if he followed putin onto the stage

hello, cousin!

Lol you’d fight that war as well leaf

>le if you hate jews you must be a muslim dialectic xD!
You kikes have like 5 of the same tricks lol.

Amerimutts are the perfect goyim

friendly reminder that Sup Forums loves and has always loved the ISRAELI jews, who are right wing and nationalist. We only hate the western liberal lefty jews.

Go be a khazar faggot somewhere else

Wrong

they can exist without each other so fuck off
is like the islam moderate meme

What?

It looks like he was just stopping Assad from walking out while Putin was greeting his military officer.

It would have been awkward if Assad had followed him over there. Putin's gotta salute his officer first.

Do you have a version where the chink in Australia?

selective viewing
Putin's military entourage grabbed Assad *from behind* to prevent him from walking alongside with Putin. not a supposition - it's clearly visible

It's possible to realise Poopin and Asshead are both faggot bitches, but necessary faggot bitches to stand up against the kike.

> those uniforms
WE WUZ AMERICANS AND SHIT COMRADE

Yes, u slimy jew. They needed to stop him for the photo op. Or is there a more respectable way to stop someone?

I legit don't see the issue. It's choreography.

But is this some kind of "shaming" power trip thing jews get off to? Everyone knows Putin props up Assad. So what?

Shut the fuck up anglo scum, Assad and Putin don't flood us with immigrants like you anglo's.

I agree and it would've been politically bad for assad to walk right next to putin. They're not THAT chummy. Assad owes a lot to putin and he's making it clear who's in charge while also giving himself political maneuvering room in case he does need to ditch assad for whatever reason.

I don't blame assad for trying to step forward like that, it was his own gambit, he just got overruled/outprepared by putin.

I would rather have a russian "enemy" than an anglo "friend", tbqh

He did not. This was taken in the russian millitary base in Syria which has the same status as an embassy. Also, there was no protocol as Putin get unexpected.

Fuck off kike

>jr8Ti8DF
>jiDF

how is this humiliating? it's just protocol, introduce yourself one by one