Should White men just move to East Asia and try to rebuild after the West collapses?

Should White men just move to East Asia and try to rebuild after the West collapses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyiIGEHQP8o
bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-interracial-marriages
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whites should be the Jews of Asia.

>race mixing is fine if I do it
nigger tier mentality

Just look at those slant-eyed boys. How fucking horrible must it be to have a son that doesn't look like you at all?

JUST FUCK MY RACE UP SENPAI

White men own this world yellow boi.

That daughter lucked out and is basically white passable. Mom is hot, but you don't marry your designated dick sucker.

>niggers thinking
stop comparing whites to niggers, you already converted me to the true path
she knows her role

East Asia as in Korea or China, sure. But we don't need whites fucking up Japan.

I would rather my children breed with Castizos and Mestizos in South America and Mexico than those yellowfucks

The older daughter is from a previous marriage

Struck a nerve, Finland?

If you want children that look nothing like you. One regretful father on that hapa site likened it to living with aliens.

>he doesn't know that the jews are already subverting their way into china

He should have gone for a much younger asian fuck thing second "wife" then

Looks Finnish except he isn't missing a chromosome

Whites and Asians are both northern hemisphere hominids with similar mental and physical traits. They work well together.

>we

Like he literally married a 33 year old roastie then
Gross
It is OK to marry a 23 year old who bares you children
Roasties should be put out to pasture at 30, even those who age well

can't tell if asian or white

Anything is fine if I do it.

Except gross stuff like drinking an earwig smoothie. Fuck that.

I'm a White Anglo and my gf is a Chinese from Northeastern China, quite close to the Russian border.

What would Mosley think?

Just because it's easier doesn't mean it's better

yet all your white partners are still uglier than a 40-year-old Thai ladyboi

When will you realize all women the same thing no matter what race.
Free yourself from the vagina jew.

> the only gook looking kid is male
JUST

He will be fine. He will rule over all the other chinks

Ugly children

Blasians are better (the Girl)

He would think you are a faggot

Niggers are ugly and brown skin is disgusting

You racemix and then end in not able to buy shoes for your chink family.

It's due to the fact that males usually have mothers genes while females look like the father

why would you do that? your descendants would all be Asian. Europe is still 98% white.

t.Vancouver

>racemixing between two races who managed to build successful civilizations is as bad as cross-breeding with africans stuck in stone age.
It's not good (because you'll likely get fucked-up hapas, also 'willing to racemix' means negative selection from asian side), but better than extinction.

Whites are already hated here though. If more come, there will be another boxer rebellion, thousands of huwhites getting their throats slit.

You got nowhere to go, just extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyiIGEHQP8o
How do white girls even compete?

yes, and they need full amnesty against the illegal bullshit that "america" has done to them. it is a literal prison colony.

AMERICA IS A PRISON COLONY.

>"EDM lover!"
>"Club life gurl!"
This whore is no different then the rest of them you yellow fever motherfucker. Those are red signs and you're all in, just wow. Fucking wow.

>comfortable with both white and asian culture
>stable mother and father
these kids will turn out fine

>not understanding pump and dump

Keep telling yourself that

And then we have another Opium war.
So long chinky chong!

lol they just look like filipinos

>do we get two wives?
>one white and one asian?
fuck i can live with that
save the white race + hyper smart mixed east-asian child
but only as the pic related shows

I understand conquest just fine. I just know that isn't your intention.

They? There's a single one in the pic

yes. white men can invade east asia then conquer asia after their native americans celebrate thanksgiving with them in november.

oh wait. asia probably doesn't have gullible native americans ready to care for dumbfuck whites invading their land. probably because IT'S ASIA and NOT AMERICA

Whites aren't your worst enemy, other Chinese are.

You know this.

what is? my intention is servitude. fuck you and your race.

very average looking, half white hapa girls look way better

No, you should move there now before the West collapses and they stop letting us in.

t. did that

>implying soyboys numales bugmen don't hate themselves and don't want offspring that look like them because they hate themselves etc

are you new here? BASED

>slant-eyed
>doesn't look like you at all
>fin
lol

I want a Hapa women so my children are more likely to look White, they'll be 3/4 and look Caucasian at leaqst

bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-interracial-marriages

Christians should be fine with interracial marriage as long as they are Christian.

Uglier than the ones i posted lol

Get fucking slav girls you beta numales.
Actually no,dont get kids at all fuck off.

To each his own I guess

>tfw ywn unironically fill her tight asian womb with superior Aryan genetics

Mosley would have the blackshirts break your legs you fucking subhuman. Throwing away the Superiority of the ANGLO and the EUROPEAN, wasting your genetics on a FUCKING CHINK.

>Clubbing
>EDM
>Race traitor

You could find all that in a white thot, why would you go to Japan to get the same shit and pretend it's wife material? You people are retarded.

Asian wife is clearly mixed descent.

Also, i find 1/ 8 non whites most atractive (beside redheads, those are just insta Hnnnggg- moment for me) woman. Guess it is fine mix of exotic and white, that makes it work for me.

I believe it is inevitable.

yes, whites should all racemix with asians , they're nondegenerate , hardworking and have values . they wont be convinced by (((them))) to cucked themselves out of existence .

>Flag
>Whites should race mix

Hmm.

No. Whites should not race mix period. White dicks in white chicks. Anything less is contributing to white genocide.

>daughter looks the same age as the mother

White women, not even once.

Jesus dude. Please sterilize yourself.

TAKE HUMANITY

THROW IT IN A BAG

SHAKE IT ABOUT

AND HEAVEN KNOWS WHAT MIGHT POP OUT

>Defends Jew
>Jesus

Do I even need to point these things out at this point?

It's not as bad when you consider how many Jewish men take East Asian wives.

At least it's not another case of "diversity for them but not for us."

Should have married the daughter.

I think it's because the "liberation if women" shtick backfired on themselves. No self respecting man would take a wife that dosent understand the importance and gravity of her natural role as a woman. Jewish women became degenerate, so they are taking the easy way out. We need to reclaim the white woman.

the west isnt going to collapse

why do people keep thinking Asian society is going to outlast White society?

yeah if you travel around asia or go to colombia there's a lot of isreali young guys around. They complain just as much about the women and they all want to leave to find women from countries that aren't spoiled cunts just like the rest of us.

China alone has 1.5B people and Jews can't blend in among them.

As much as I complain about (((them))) I think Zionist Jews are pretty based. It's their godless nation destroying brothers that deserve the ovens.

>"niggers stop stealing our women!"
>"tfw no Asian gf"
you do see the hypocrisy in this, right?

The dream lives.

No. Unless he gaves away his white daughter for Asian men.

actually jewish women are allowed to mix since the child is still jewish , for men its haram.

fuck I wouldn't mind, Ive got a bit of yellow fever myself

yes they should. his wife is perfection, his children are perfection.

Shhh.

As long as she is a Christian, there is nothing wrong with marrying an Asian and having kids for Christ.

it would be funny to see the politicans reactions in europe if basicall the majority of whites simply say "fuck it" and send out literal job applications to other countries in the world.
Imagine the politicans paniking when the only remaining people are the imports and a couple of really braindamage sjw that still dont see.
Lol i would probably die laughing and after everything goes to shit we go back, armed.
A men can dream

>another yellow fever thread

/thread

No, white people should leave Earth and colonize Mars. There is no future for white people on this planet.

soyboys my friend, soyboys everywhere
there's already too many in my country; we're fucked

mgtow bluepilling ?

If enough white men go for Asian women (not westernized), then white women will have to fix themselves. If they fix themselves, then white men will stop going after Asian women. Women aren't bright, however, and it might take at least 50% of white me marring an Asian to make them understand that they have to adapt for the first time in millennia to compete with foreign females.

>they'll be 3/4 and look Caucasian at leaqst
You go do that user.

What's your plan to make most white women wait until marriage to lose her virginity?