How do you prepare for a nuclear war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_tKAg5KIuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI
youtube.com/watch?v=FnEINZx12Us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*laughs in tasmanian*

You couldn't even find me on a map? I know this because I checked the list and you're still a virgin.

Eat lead to protect my insides

ask how that camera survived filming that footage
>KABOOOOOOM
>camera's fine
k

Mirrors

You move next to probable first strike targets so you don't have to play fallout with a bunch of niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=L_tKAg5KIuQ

yeah. a fucken two mile across blast impact and some plexiglass and radiation never goes in the direction of a mirror and the little windows on my shitty model houses i used never broke because melted sand is invulnerable to this melted desert i just showed you

le telescopic lense

Prevent it from happening.

But the first strike targets would be large cities.

>How do you prepare for a nuclear war?

Keep food and water on hand. Seal your house. Better, provide an overpressure to keep radioactive particles out of the house.

fucken galileo's nook over here. in like fucken 1937

>two miles
Exactly. Nukes still need to be on target to be effective. You do realize that an MIRV can shoot out multiple nukes at once at a designated target? Enjoy your nuclear fallout.

galileo is from 1637 user.

im good thanks

ok. so wasyour pic

I don't like your flag.

Telescope + camera is over 300 years old now

the best way would be important enough to get on the right lists.

read

arc light
raven rock

other than that theres things you can do more than i can post here.

Yep. Exactly like that. Faggot.

livin on a pear and etc etc

In the very early '60s Florida Cuban Missile tension you went the old fashioned way: concrete bunker in your backyard - lined with lead; shelves of canned food, fresh water and maybe a gasmask. And a can-opener. Don't forget the can-opener.

Why do you keep ruining threads with your schizo garbage? Can't you get some help already?

you cower in fear and are a victim. i do no such things

let me remind you that the escape velocity of the galatic nucleus is currently 710000 miles per hour. you're already in the black hole.

You dont. Dying in the first minute of a nuclear holocaust is your best bet

>tfw no vault-tec so you have to make your own vault
Why doesn't real life have an enclave.

gnite

Best steps to take? Live away from cities and military installations. After 2 weeks in your basement it'll be pretty safe fallout and nigout wise. Get 100 cans of spaghettios with meatballs and 10 cases of water. Read up on survival skills while locked away in your basement.

Live a clean life; forgive your transgressors; love your family & neighbors; and seek a relationship with God

Isn't that your foreplay senior biologically irrelevant?

Embrace your inevitable death

I live in the middle of nowhere next to two power plants a marine base and an army base....

be this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY

While everyone is fleeing, you drive, bike, or run to the center of your nearest metropolis. Wait for the cleansing fire to blast you back into stardust

>this is the science behind nukes
Hail Oppenheimer! Wish I'd took physics.

Hole up in a D.U.M.B like the few surviving Martians did during/after their nuclear war.

Protip; some survivors fled to Earth and the ancient Egyptian civilization was their progeny; check out the ruined pyramids and sphinxes on that planet.

>i'd took
did you take engrish

Make sure you have a good gun and some ammo in a safe place so you can shoot yourself

Deep state employee speaking truth here. Hey brother.

I had took. I guess it's I had taken? I don't know, but your schizo word salad makes less sense.

CIA? How do I join?

good job Cleofus

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSMoE3A5DI

You'd have been approached already if they wanted you.

yeah they recruit you before youre born. unbiblically usurping the job of God

got any tips? any tips? give me that godamn bunker pass!

youtube.com/watch?v=FnEINZx12Us

Nukes likely dont exist. Japan was firebombed.

Imagine lying in a nuclear crater as youre dying of radiation poisoning and the last thing you hear is some twig in problem glasses tell you "well akshually, using the term nuclear holocaust is problematic since it refers to a specific system of intended extermination carried out against the jews."

this

But I'm upper middle class.

Thanks for answering for me.

They come to you if they want you, and generic CIA agent isn't anywhere near the top of the peasant pyramid.

>firebombs that can be seen miles away with decades of long lasting radiation
I hate schizos so much.

i think they want desperate lower class more
easier to manipulate

is that the latest pile of bullshit from Sup Forums... nukes dont exists.

let me guess, its a Jewish hoax

I'm in NYC so I guess I'm gonna be fallout'ing irl.

This is my parent's living room. Isn't this desperate enough? Being american middle class is boring and lifeless as fuck.

Are nukes even real? I don't buy it, smells like a jewish scam. Was Hiroshima or Bikini Atoll turned to glass? No? Yeah, well, I'm just going to hedge my bets and not give a shit. If I turn into an ant-walking alligator, I suppose I owe you folks one.

By dying in the first wave

Rad-X and Rad-Away does not exist in real life though. You need to avoid any radiation at all costs.

that's only because your parents are American losers

You'll be dead.

>hundreds of footage of nukes being detonated
>nukes somehow aren't real
Schizo logic holy shit.

Err, you know what conventional explosive are, yes?

>Isn't this desperate enough? Being american middle class is boring and lifeless as fuck.

That's real decaence you show there burger. be happy you don't live on the streets.

what's wrong with that living room you mongrel?

But living off the achievements of others is comfy. ;_;

>conventional explosives that can level a city and have long lasting radiation
SCHIZOPHRENIA

as radiation becomes a problem, the market will step in to fill the need. capitalism saves the day.

Who hurt you user?

If success is wasting away in a nicely furnished house, you might as well kill someone in Norway and just get put up in one of their cushy jails LOL

Explosives can be laced with radioactive particles, and obviously can level a city.

You live underground in a mountain complex.
Yes its not fiction.
>captcha: select all mountains and hills

You're the one stupid enough to believe they can achieve the saturation they claim to be able to to set off a bomb at 100,000,000 degrees when there is little evidence that's ever happened or even possible. Explosive nuclear fission is different from what goes on in a nuclear power plant.

>gives absolutely no evidence to support any claim he makes

The earth is flat as well, right?

user, who hurt you? You're safe here.

>what's wrong with that living room you mongrel?
It's rarely used, and there's really no culture to it. Everything in that pic was likely bought from a supermarket or furniture store. I personally dislike American consumerism. It's nice once in a while, but not worth it in the long-term.
>nicely furnished
Wish I could keep my room that way...

>*carpet bombs three mile island*

you were saying?

Build bunker

>three mile island
Radiation leak.

Get

I believe in trig, so fuck off.

>Everything in that pic was likely bought from a supermarket or furniture store.

Where else would you get your furniture?

You either buy antiques (expensive and old) or hire a carpenter (extremely expensive)

Whre do you think Euros get their furniture? What is IKEA?

>I personally dislike American consumerism.
everyone dislike that. no, every man dislikes it - fucking women love it. women are cancer

that's just depressing

HAARP causing in earthquake in action.

You fucked up, loser.

with anti icbm's

if you haven't built these then just prepare to die

I'm in queens tho.

>nuke a city with a nuclear plant
>critical hit x2 bonus

>nuke barren desert of Australia
>high score reached

I'm not the moron living in fear of something that probably doesn't exist. You probably believe that serial killers and school shooters and mass shootings aren't hoaxes either. Stay delusional.

I live in the middle of nowhere. There is nothing than a woods, swamps and bears around.

You probably believe you are perfectly sane. Which is worse, schizo?

>You probably believe that serial killers and school shooters and mass shootings aren't hoaxes either. Stay delusional.

You probably think schools are real. How fucking blue pilled are you?

I bet you don't even know about the Maralinga Tests or the nuclear bombing of Emu Field by the british.

Pic related, I hope your county enjoys the precious gift we call (((eucalyptus)))

>lose to emus
>nuke them
>still lose to emus
I feel bad for yur cunt m8

Well I lead a normal life and have accomplishments, so I don't need your seal of approval on my being sane or not, faggot.

xDD