The new star wars caused this Girl to see a black man. Propaganda

!!!!

>>blocking out the name with no date

Any reason to think this isnt a really old instagran post?

RARE

Now (((they))) want to take Asian girls away from white men too Smh

>It's not fair. As a white male I DESERVE asian goddesses! RAAAAAAAH Let me post my rage on a Taiwanese rice sowing forum niggers niggers niggers niggers niggeers raaaaage

There are like a billion asians why the FUCK do you care?

Nah it's cool, white men and black men have always been spit roasting Asian women since 1945

False,this was Taken this week. Probably after seeing star wars

Fuck off kike. We dont want or care about slant eyed insectoid people here.

Which country?

>unitedstatians
>white or black men

You mean half-n-half men.

Japan.

drake's Step family is chinese,wtf

It's a plague

Drake's family are canadian jews, actually. I don't know why you'd lie.

Looked like she might be cute with the mask, but you can see in her profile pic that they're both ugly as shit (this was no surprise)

She looks exactly the same as every single other asian girl on the planet lol

>s-shes ugly there I said it that'll surely make me feel better that I, a WHITE MALE, will never have an asian pulsation

christ

I think she looks cute in her profile pic.

Also, how is Star Wars linked to any of this? There's no BMAF romance in it, or is there? I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet, give me the quick rundown if there is one.

>t./r/AsianMasculinity

His father us married to a chinese woman

Someone randomly posted huge spoilers in a thread last night and there was some butthurt. I couldn't give a shit. Star wars is literally the most overrated movie franchise in history.

Everyone laughed when we were trying to warn you about jews. Jews are laughing now, good job.

Thanks m8.

To clarify, the white girl shows some affection towards the nig but he is ultimately friendzoned.

It's probably OP's ex. Mad that she getting drilled with aids. She will eventually pay the toll.

Op?

ching chong my nigga

Toll status: Pending

>away from white men
wtf

No self repsecting white men gives a fuck.

Let's /r/hapas deal with their coalburning gooks

more white women for us

>implying anyone on the alt right looks like that

DERETE THIS