What are some decent White Identity based podcasts?

What are some decent White Identity based podcasts?

I feel like I'm wandering in the dark out here but I cannot stick my head in the sand and pretend anti-white ideology is not endlessly promoted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7vGntRbFe8
youtu.be/4xXDzSxG9lQ
therightstuff.biz/category/the-daily-shoah/
spreaker.com/show/alt-right-radio_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you care? You aren't even white. Fuck off

In order of IQ/strength of redpills

Jared Taylor

Alt Hype

Stefan Molyneux

Below this line arguments get weak and become a mish mash of bullshit

----------------------------------------------------
Richard Spencer (Dunno if he has a podcast, have watched some of his speeches)

Mark Collett

Paul Joseph

Dave Rubin

Any alt right female

Black Pigeotto

Jared Taylor is one of the few decent ones

Subscribe to the Alternative Hypothesis on youtube if you haven't yet. It's not a podcast by there's hours of top-tier data driven content. Hands down the most knowledgeable and persuasive person in the game right now.

>Moly
>BPS
>alt lite
>white identity
Americans gentlemen.

Forgive him 44%+ of his DNA isn't white so he's not very intelligent.

>no argument
Why'd you even type?

Stuff on therightstuff.biz, mostly Daily Shoah and FTN

Way of the World

Black pigeon speaks sometimes makes stuff acceptable for normie net, if youre trying to hide your power level.

Oh Gawd. Ignore this shit list. Jared Taylor is good, the rest are ear cancer and not good for Whites.
You may do well checking our Kyle Hunt at Renegade Tribune. (He does the pagan thing which sucks, but other than that, he has some value.). He called the Trump selection with 100% certainty months before anyone.

Red Ice
Radical Agenda

how is he compared to molymeme?

Millennial Woes

If you define every not strictly pro-white podcast or media as being anti-white, you'd hold that opinion, yeah.
But there is some middle ground between white supremacy and white genocide. Find peace there.

Jack Donovan's Start The World podcast is pretty good. Not exactly natsoc because hes a tribalist not a nationalist but he has spoken with the identitarians and others like them.

I'm a normie, yet black pigeon et al make my stomach turn. They're doing great at turning us away from (You).

Millennial Woes

>smokes
>drinks
>unemployed
>lives abroad
>eternally single
My favorite type of white nationalist.

>t.identityPolitics

>White Identity
Fuck off shill.
If you wanna some good stuff to listen too try Common Filth and Pastor Anderson Sermons.

are you looking for a husband or a podcaster?

Oh yeah, I forgot.
>99% of his content is just criticizing low hanging fruit idpol

Thanks for reminding me.

Illusion Radio is based af

Jared Taylor
Varg
Mark Collett (Sometimes)
Mustache Matt

The rest are just e-celebs begging for gibs

Avoid both of these homosexual men. Woes is quoted saying that no one could tell him there is anything morally wrong about having sex with animals. And Donavan is quoted saying that being in the pro-White circuit will keep him deep in prime young ass for a decade.
They are both disgusting, and their viewpoints a low hanging fruit

Alt Hype? come on

CHAPO TRAP HOUSE and Cum Town, Street Fight radio are neat

Not a fan of pagans who burn down churches.

Race Ghost: Roast to Roast
The Daily Shoah (found on therightstuff.biz)
Alt-Right Politics (found on altright.com)
Kind of meandering, but HydeWars on YouTube and Sam Hyde in general.

He said there was something wrong it.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7vGntRbFe8

They’re not particularly funny or insightful ime

David Duke is ultimate red pill, but no one on this thread is man enough to bring him up. And this is coming from a non-white.

Jared Taylor is also great, he presents his arguments in a calm and cogent manner.

Red Ice is pretty sweet, and I can respect Lana because she actually is a mother.

Honestly, I never heard of alt-hype, but I know the others well, and with the exception of Jared Taylor whose only failure is he is wrong in the JQ, that list is shit - if the purpose is reinforcing and defining a healthy White consciousness for which to advocate. I'll check althype tomorrow.

Still recommend Kyle Hunt @ RenegadeBroadcasting [dot] com

If Jesus saw the current state in which the church is in, he'd burn them down too.

Good post

Red Ice is a good example of practicing what you preach.

No he did not. This was when he was wearing that disrespectful purple shirt at AmRen. I know what he said. You can't obfuscate this desu.

Red Ice TV
The Daily Shoah
American Renaissance
Altright.com
The David Duke show
The Daily Traditionalist
Stormfront
Mark Collett
Millenial Woes
The Orthodox Nationalist
The Dingoes (Australian Alt-right)

youtu.be/4xXDzSxG9lQ
He goes into it after 10:20, explaining that there are acts that are immoral because they diminish the person committing them and then expands that out to why selfishness is wrong in general.

Why are you lying, kike?
His argument is that some things are inherently wrong whether or not you can articulate an objective argument against them. He listed fucking an animal as an example. He wasn't condoning the act or any other degenerate act.

This was a good speech. I'll have to check out more of him

Jared Taylor and his (((wife)))

GLP IS FULL OF BOTS, GOOGLE "TAVISTOCK GLP", AND LADY JANE SMITH IS A NARCISSITIC CUNT THAT HATES VETERANS, THE COMEDIAN SUCKS OFF CHIP / TRINITY-AKA JASON LUCAS. DAILY. Sup Forums IS THE SUPERIOR FORUM. PRAISE KEK!

The Jews are freaking out that in some countries the assimilation rate is well above 50%. That means Jews marrying non-Jews and possibly giving up the faith or having some sort of Christian / Jewish / Atheist household that is not distinctly Jewish Supremacist in orientation.

Why antagonize a group that is that powerful, when it is losing to non-Jewish intermarriage? It'd be like blacks wanting to kick out the half-white blacks like Obama because they're half-white, despite the fact that half-white blacks are demonstrably more intelligent and therefore powerful.

It plays into Zionist's hands to estrange Jews who identify as American or European. Acting like Nazis works in their favor, because they can point to you and say, "See, we told you non-Jews were just Nazis in sheep's clothing! They'll never accept you!"

Meanwhile, most Jews already feel the way we do about race. Publicly they may say they support blacks but privately they hate them just as much if not more, just look at how they treat the Africans who seek asylum in Israel.

therightstuff.biz/category/the-daily-shoah/

Alt-Right Politics (Richard Spencer's podcast) is pretty good. It usually deals with intellectual topics (e.g. philosophy, history, etc.) rather than humor.

spreaker.com/show/alt-right-radio_1

good thing no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion, jew-lover.