>shutting down degeneracy wherever it is
>unapologetically conservative
>warrior for God

hooktube.com/watch?v=6KoAkGy_B3w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God warriors main battle is who gets to lick my asshole first

Christianity destroyed the West and was pedo-run parasitical Jew cult for 800yrs in the West (since 1200AD when it first took over). The white race existed for 30,000 years without invasion by mudshits before this.

people migrating definitely was because of Christianity and had nothing to do with the invention of new sailing techniques and the wheel/domestication of animals.

We need men of action, not men of good faith.

>they're just peaceful migrants goy
Nice try Rabbi worshiper

bact to plebbit you retarded larper

daily reminder that christian countries has biggest anti semitic believes on the world's map

This is nonsense, American Christians about as fanatically pro-Zionist Jew and pro-Israel as it gets.
>polball
Also worth noting how much on good terms Poland is with their jews, Poland isn't known for its anti-semitism.

damn i wish i had this map with statistics i think i left it on other PC
also
>American Christians
no meme Christianity please

oh and i forgot

>Poland is with their jews, Poland isn't known for its anti-semitism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
you know nothing goym

The West will not be saved. Our judgment is upon us very soon.

Prepare to meet your Maker.

You know it is true, even your media is pro Jew and gets butthurt at the slightest hint of antisemitism. Stop LARPing

>The white race existed for 30,000 years without invasion by mudshits before this.

Just a little reminder that indo-european pagan traditions have their origins in shitskin religions from the pontic steppe that invaded the place 5000 years ago.
Also there was an even earlier shitskin migration around 10000BCE that brought agriculture tp europe. The only """pure bloods""" that are left are sardinians who eat fucking maggot cheese

>Countries with major Christian population are based af(Greece,Italy)
>Countries with major atheist population are cucked af(Sweden,Germany,UK)

Rope yourself already faggot.This is how we Christians treat the mudslim scums

youtube.com/watch?v=S6Yev7pApFU

>daily reminder that christian countries has biggest anti semitic believes
true
>This is nonsense
kys

>Why we need christianity

>everything christians want
>proud christian
Neck yourself, kike worshiper

>inb4 jesus hated merchants
That was the bait

>Can't read graphs
>1. Muslims hate Jews a lot, and a lot more than Christians do.
>2.Catholics hate Jews, yet Catholics are not considered Christian by 99% of Sup Forums Christians (can't have it both ways you fucking shifty SOBs)
>3. several majority Christian countries clearly don't hate hate Jews, including the USA, Aussies etc.
4. China has more Christian than anyone else in the world, and yet has lower numbers than even Japs

Fucking idiot..

>implying numbers matter

you fucking retard.It's not about numders.It's about percentage.Countries with 95%+ Christians like Greece,Bulgaria and Poland are antimuslim and antisemetic

You forgot
>worships the tribal enemy

>unapologetically conservative
Cuckservatives are worse and more dangerous than SJWs

>This is how we Christians treat the mudslim scums

>Cuckservatives
Begone! There is nothing better than a nice BLACK BLESSED CHRISTIAN.
Mostly christian itally drowns in niggers while atheist czechia does not. You can't explain it.

I'm not religious however I went to the Holy Trinity monastery in Meteroa, Greece and holy shit i was impressed. The amount of devotion and pure obsession to create such a place was respectable. If only atheists had that kind of drive to make society and civilisation actually better.

>atheists had that kind of drive
You can't build monuments to atheism. It's not a system of belief. You can however build secular monuments to nation or even science itself (like universities or megastructures like LHC).

>the typical Sup Forumschristard equivocation
No sorry, you are talking about catholics, not Christians.
>proportion
>95% Catholics
>still less than 50% antisemitism
LOL

Speaking of proportions, if Christianity was the primary factor you would see a proportional degree of antisemitism to the % of Christians, yet we see nothing of the sort.

>Christianity is needed for saving the West
>Christianity has been the predominant religion in the West
>Failed to save the West.
Yes let's do more of what we've always done that failed.

>If only atheists had that kind of drive to make society and civilisation actually better.
If the money wasted on religious nonsense and hoarded by the church was instead invested in real infrastructure, the lives of everyone would be much better already.

>If only atheists had that kind of drive to make society and civilisation actually better.
It's called science, a tradition initially inherited from the pagans.