Sup Forumslcohol

>character drinks 1 (one) shitty can of beer
>they're fucking deliriously wasted.

Would you drink with her?

I would too if I weighed 90lbs.

Holy hell.

inb4 this thread turns into fedora tippers blogging about their alcoholic tastes

nice Hidamari Sketch thread.

>Maid Dragon
>Konosuba
>Akiba's Trip
Wednesday is the perfect day to get drunk and watch anime.

aqua sure is wearing a small, tight thong. Do all goddesses wear thongs?

>gulp gulp gulp
>PUAHHH

Which character would you like to get drunk with most? I think Misato could be fun but I'd like to get drunk with some of the Strike Witches. Mainly Shirley since I think she could be a fun drunk.

Yukari and Nymao would be a good combination too,

That was actually my thread, nice timing I guess.

ALCOHOL ALCOHOL ALCOHOL IS FREE

Great minds think alike.

>PUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I know a nice cold beer is refreshing after a day of work but c'mon

It's a mongoloid problem.

I used to be able to get completely wasted on a few beers but now I need at least half a bottle of vodka to get me buzzed, it sucks

Too much alcohol is bad for you.

On my highschool days I could guzzle down a liter of vodka in a night without passing out(I needed dinner in my stomach to do that though)

Now in eng school I barely party and I get drunk by drinking like just 3 beers

It's fun to drink to warm, comfy shows.

Ma, I want to go on a night out drinking with Gintoki and a couple other girls (maybe Otae & Kyuubei) it'll be a blast

Is this always an Eva reference, or do Japs really do this?

The Grand Blue gang would be fun to get wasted with, then go on some drunken underwater adventures.

I actually do this because of anime. Is this cringe worthy? I only do it after I get home from work though and im alone.

Watching Bartender while sipping cognac is a magical experience

The beer and shitty snacks in Kaiji always looked delicious in the prison camp. Then again this is probably the desperation of the situation making them look good considering how much they worked themselves.

I weight as much as average anime dude and I'm generally weak to booze. After one I feel light headed, after three I can be considered wasted. Sure it's still exaggerated, but not painfully so and in the end it's all cartoons after all.
I'm sort of more baffled by christmas keikis with supposedly years of experience in heavy drinking who still haven't developed any sort of alcohol resistance. But their cute so it's fine

cheers lads

I love this show.

It's always better to be weak to alcohol anyway.
You get all the effects for cheap whereas others have to down several bottles.