Why is everyone obsessed with Burger politics? Bongs, Bogans, Leafs, everyone

Why is everyone obsessed with Burger politics? Bongs, Bogans, Leafs, everyone.

Are they bored or are they just distracting themselves on how one sided their politics are?

I'm actually not but as someone in western Canada we literally have better relations with the US than we do with "our country" in the east

The US election was the best reality television the world has ever seen
But American politics has jumped the shark this season and gotten stale
Alabama elections, net neutrality, muh Russia, sex scandals
No one cares anymore. Even the best character from last season barely has any good lines

THE FATE OF HUMANITY RESTS IN TRUMPS HANDS

The rest of us practice actual politics, much less interesting than identity politics.

Then what happened with the pooftas

democracy maybe you've heard of it bigot???

I follow my countries and burger politics only its easy cause they sound like us .

also us politics is kind of a circus act just a different kind then ours

canada as it gets more brown is starting to get the burger identity politics lol

Federal politics is BS though here

Within 5 months of seriously following it I became a committed sepratist. Canada would have voted to split up long ago if people found out en masse about the shit history of incompetence by the federal government

At least our politicians honored the public vote shit, even when the fucking moronic 'yes' campaign is uneducated enough (or manipulative enough) to use #VoteYES as a twitter thing.

Fucking jesus. It's like a fucking imperative direction!

You can only vote yes, abstain, or VETO.

Fucking... god.

I hope that's just the Trudeooo effect, remove commie maybe everything will be ok.

I don't actually give a shit about my country so it's nice to have people around to fill you in on what's going on.

Because the US is the hegemon of a unipolar world. Whatever happens here in the next few few years is going to determine the world order for decades or maybe even centuries. We're living in a prettt crucial time desu. Also no one elses politics is as entertaining as our 24/7 reality TV show

nobody is obsessed with burger politics, but it seems you'd wish it was.

through the last couple of months, the only mentions of american politics i saw was the Trumps jewish dick sucking about jerusalem, which made the sand people chimp out, besides that there is complete silence.

the uhh..... """""""gigantic red/dem voting fiasco"""""""""" that pol is spamming non stop for 2 days (i dunno how to even call it, you know, the one where alabama got a dem senator or something, nobody cares), also exists only on pol.

its almost as if..... pol is blowing american politics out of proportion..... and americans actually think anybody outside your borders is interested in your jewish dick sucking.......

kurwa, im way more interested in the total autism the EU is having right now, i couldnt give less of a shit about american ((((((((((((((politics))))))))))))))))))).

Sorry about that. We got rid of the Jews who used to run the show. Now we're just winging it at this point

I too have studied international relations and political science. John Mearsheimer and such I like.

Over 50% of Sup Forums is American and many foreign flags are American tourists
Sup Forums isn't really known that well outside the US

>tune into Canadian political television
>boring normie shit
>tune into US political television
>sex scandals, top quality memes, the US bombing niggers into the stone age

can you blame us?

Lost all hope in my country's politics long ago.
I now look to america for hope and entertainment.

Aren’t we about the only country in the world with two parties? Plus there is the whole “when we get a cold the world gets pneumonia” thing. But the two party deal makes it a fairly understandable slug fest. Everyone else has an incomprehensible mish mash of Palimentary chaos or an essentially one party (Hi Rusky friend) thing going.

>Aren’t we about the only country in the world with two parties?
Don't let Yurops multi party system fool you. It's just 90% are varying degrees of leftist parties and rest are conservatives and others

Funny thing is it's the 3rd world countries that have diverse party system

because burgers rule the world. u mad?

>Why to the Celts, Abbos, Inuits and everyone care about Roman politics?

>Why
US have politics.
US foreign policy is very influential.
US politics generate TONS of DRAMA. Sometimes of very high quality.
It is just fun.

It's a circus, so it gets talked about. 'Muricans are party clowns.