You catch Georgette sneaking food during a very strict period of time when supplies are low and are supposed to be...

You catch Georgette sneaking food during a very strict period of time when supplies are low and are supposed to be conserved, how would you punish her?

Witches need there strength, it's all the grunt workers who should be rationing their meals.

There is only one way.

Have her punish me.

I'd ignore it and go for some "endurance training" with Hikari.

This.

Why did I care more about Hikari's struggles than Yoshika's?

Because Hikari actually wanted to fight and get stronger.

Anime about the grunts doing work like fixing Strike Units when? It could be the Witches version of the 08th Team.

no dinner

Yoshika only wanted to look at oppai.

So I cared more about her struggles.

Not just look. She went all the way in with Charlotte and Lynette, at least.

Yoshika had good taste.

>Lynette cheated on her with Perrine in Galia
Do you think she got over it?

They were just bathing in the river.

Miyafuji only ever groped Lynne, Shirley and Mio and no one else during two season's and movie's worth.

Cheated? The fuck? And no, Lynne would have nothing to say about it because she just lived and helped with teaching and restoration there. Also it's Gallia.

08th ms team of strike witches would just focus on the ground witches though

As long as I get my Rudel in I don't care

Speaking of groping, has Eila pretty much groped everyone in 501?

Makeup threesome.

I bet that threesome is heaven. I find Lynette and Perrine a better OTP than I do Yoshika and Lynette for some reason.

Yes, she has.

Reminder we got /c/ thread up always as well helma exists already too; According to the old character wiki yes, she has groped all but Sanya, which is unconfirmed due to the nature of what she says.

Surely there's been accidental touching, seeing how many times Eila has had to carry Sanya around.

Maybe she just behaves herself around her wife.

Perrine is Eila's wife, Sanya is her daughter. Best OTP.

Are we ever going to have familiars in the anime?

No, since they were retconned, unless they plan to introduce them back somehow. The original ova will be the only one to feature them even if it's just Miyafuji's dog. Should be obvious without asking.

I would honestly enjoy a shounen-style power-up where the Witches summoned their familiars to increase their magic or something.

Tsun-tsun megane.

You should all post on , I'm tired of being the only one bumping the threads.

Haven't been on /c/ for months. Is it as dead as /e/?

It's dead if you don't post, silly.

I wouldn't be caught dead posting on /c/. Even Sup Forums is pushing it already.

Are the BDs out?

Trude is love; Trude is life, would like to make her my lovely wife.

September or so.

Afraid your normalfag friends will catch you posting on an anonymous imageboard?

We need a one shot of Elma dressing up as Erica to get a hug from Trude

>friends

Haven't got any, normalfag or otherwise. Except you guys, I suppose.

1st one comes out at the end of the month, with each new one a month afterwards. Last one (with the OVA) should be out by the end of August.