Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVNjiid4e5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha, oh god.

Who would've thought

FUCK WHITE WOMEN

Boogie is really breaking down now.

Boogie is a good case of what happens when a Blue pilled dude gets hit extremely hard by the black pill.

Wait wait, what's the black pill?

Is it a red pill so deep and dark that it almost looks black? Or what?

This is literally what happens when you're a big fat bugman

If your wife thinks you're a wuss, she'll gravitate towards a cartoon stereotype of a tough guy, meaning a nigger.

She'll pay the toll in time, but Boogie needs to unfuck himself

Christ, I know it's fun to make fun of him, but I hope he doesn't kill himself.

implying he hasn't been broken since he was a child, you don't get that enormous without being broken

nihilism/depression

The only thing hit by black pills is his ex-wife’s angus

truth = poison

well its basicly that everything is lost, britain will never be white again, culture will only go downhill etc.

black pill is the depression/defeatist route

There must be a way to turn boogie into /ourfatguy/

lurk moar, faggit.

PAY
A
Y

Gee, who could’ve seen this coming? I mean how old is he? And he has Pokémon and toys in his room like a child still? And he’s ugly. Well, to be completely honest his wife influenced him to get that surgery, so technically he changed because of her, once again failing the female shit test. Probably more than once too.

He is slowly loosing his mind. I give him half a year before he'll an hero. The cuckening of a liberal man is real.

lurk more post less

No wonder I didn't know it, sounds dumb.

Taking a pill is being awoken to the truth of something, being depressed isn't an awakening to the truth, it's being a pathetic asshole instead of handling it.

There is no such thing as a black pill - hear me now.

There are only those who can stomach Red Pills, and those who have Allergic Reactions. (Defeat, Denial.)

that all women are shallow whores
pic related

Can't he find some groupie fangirl or something fairly easily? Doesn't he have a pretty big following? I get that he's pretty disgusting and that his female following has to be pretty small, but with those numbers, he should have SOME interest. It's not like his wife was exactly a supermodel, anyway.

>its real
Mash'Allah, the fat cunt will eat himself to death now

Hasn't he been making weight loss progress? His wife is probably leaving him before new challengers appear. As a popular Youtuber he doesn't even need to be slim. Once he stops just being totally obese he will be drowning in pussy.

>retarded as fuck
>overweight
>manchild
Gee, who didn't expect a divorce?

that isn't what taking a pill means, newfag

So I guess her black "gay" friend who FUCKING lived with them wasn't gay after all huh.
He basically spent something like 2-3 years telling everyone they are just friends and he needed a place to stay, lmao.

im not depressed or sad, i just have realistic expectations for the future

why is he always crying online like a woman for sympathy sand attention?
Thats probably worse than his disgusting obesity.
His personality flaws will be linked to his inability to control himself I suppose.

The niggerest of niggers

Faggot

Here comes the alimony train!

Seems people have different descriptions of it.

I'm not a newfag, been here since longcat and pedobear, YTMND age. I just don't see EVERYTHING posted, I've seen all sorts of pills but most I ignore like iron pill and the like, assuming they're just parodies of red/blue.

Black I legit never heard of, so hey. Bite my ass.

she got blacked

lurk more and stop posting faggot

Did he ever have the ability to fuck her to start with?

ok???

He will probably literally an hero during a livestream too. I would almost bet on it. He's a manipulative piece of shit, but I also feel bad for him because I can see what's coming.

She must have not liked the weight loss.
>Once he's thinner he won't need me to wipe his ass! He'll be independent REEEE
Enablers are a strange breed.

lel

>lose weight
>wifey leaves
Damn son.
Place denbts—er, bets. Will he keep up the weight loss or balloon back up, sadder and fatter than ever before?

When did this shit hit the fan? Weren't they together when he got that dumbass surgery? I saw a clip of him throwing her shade like last week. So now this is official?

If he loses a significant amount of weight, he's still going to have skin-bags. No one is going to want to fuck that.

I can't wait to see the looks on theor faces when the last of the indoctrinated regressives are sitting on their deathbeds being tortured by diversity hires.

give me the redpill on boogie.
How does he manipulate people?

Isn't he rich and visibly thinner by the day? In 6 month he will probably be dating a model.

he has a certain gravity about him

wew lad

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAP

oh tee hee I'm sor--

*gas leak*

Give me source that the wife actually cheated, because this is all I could find.

>DUDE I'm sad LMAO
>"omg boogie! ;_;"

do this every day and you're boogie.

Stop trying to justify yourself, retard.

No, she got tired of literally wiping his ass for him. You can't find someone attractive after you do something like that for six years. It's literally impossible. She probably just wanted some real dick before she hits the wall.

Lurk moar you fucking faggot.

wait it wasn't a meme

his wife ACTUALLY left him right as he got weight loss surgery? so the entire time, she was a pathologically insane feeder, driving his lifestyle

i swear to god you see this with like 1/3 of all extremely fat people, the partner needs to feel like they're babying them to have any self worth. she will go to another dude to feed.

Apparently he is gay.

I honestly don't think that will be a complete dealbreaker given his "fame" and reach. If he was a complete nobody I'd agree with you, but he's not. I'm with in terms of thought process.

He learned at a young age from his abusive parents. You pretend to be outwardly nice and outgoing and once you reel a few people in as "friends" you start manipulating them to how its the world vs you all the time.

The only way he knows how to solve is problems is trough food, of course the lard gargler will balloon the fuck up, possibly erupt his post-op stomach and hopefully die

Obesity: not even once

hello m'lady I am a man who will keep your safe and feed your children

>grow more secure
read
>allow me to cheat

The only thing boogie should be chastised for is not kicking that bitch to the curb the second he caught a whiff of shit.

idk why they started wars with you, polen, you seem like a funny guy

sadsdsa

This is what happens when you don't lift.

>lurk moar

I'm on this board pretty much every day.

I'm not going to go out of my fucking way to lurk, this place is good to catch up on the shitty news of the world but i'm not going to have my life revolve around it with retarded bazillion made up terms.

There's only red and blue pill, and it originated from the matrix.

Christ above.

Whatever you say Sup Forums, reality is he played his gold digger wife good.
He was supposed to die of a heart attack and leave his millions to his wife and her black toyboy. She figured out this is now unlikely since the obese motherfucker got a surgery and started loosing fat. Boogie'd bitch!

Source: she has a vagina and boogie is an obese numale.

Read it all in his voice. Holy kek.

*blocks your calorie intake
>"PAY MY ALIMONY"
What do Sup Forums

He gave her 50% of his stuff already user, if he publicly said something like that, her lawyer could file for defamation and damages that could last for years in alimony based on lost wages and emotional distress.
Its all cancer and boogie is a cuck faggot.

nice bait you fucking faggot jesus christ, have a (((you)))

God I am sick of fucking newfags like you. Lurk before posting your garbage.

This is him manipulating her to stay with him via livestream when she was thinking about divorcing him:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVNjiid4e5Y

This is him manipulating his fans into hating her after she told him she wanted a divorce:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9cQDFvaTqU

Muscular black "gay" man moves in to live with you (morbidly obese white soyboy) and your wife ( fat white woman ).
>They are just friends user, heh why are you so insecure lmao I saw his boyfriend

He's famous and will find someone who will get with him for that reason alone.

The black pill is knowing about female nature. Think of Boogie's case. The reason that woman is divorcing him is because he is less likely to die from a heart attack after he got his gastric bypass surgery. So she will no longer inherit his Youtube money.

im skipping through this and fuck this is sad

he can likely go a year without eating

Blue pill beta gets thrown under the bus, per usual course of these things.

Taking bids on his next stop. Suicide, rabbit-hole, black-pilled overdose, or eternal cuckdom

Yeah, to be honest, this doesn't happen overnight. Breakups happen in slo-motion over months and even years. She probably saw him losing the weight and thought "Good, now I don't need to be responsible for is wellbeing," and decided to go live her life. Boogie, of course, is a pandering adolescent, and will make it all about himself.

Nigger lurk moar or just fuck off out of here, you stick out like your future Brown britmutt royal family.

you are too new

there are plenty of pills, ironpill, greenpill, indigopill, ...

>your future Brown britmutt royal family.
OH GOD

>get tons of warning, pictures where his wife is with the nog being VERY close to each other
>its suspicious as fuck
>still in denial, "lol you guys are weird he's gay"
>goes to surgery, nog is still with her
>turns out wife is a coal burner
SHOCKING
TRUTH

>b-but he's gay
>I'm close friend with his boyfriend
fampai I might be a complete sociopath, who was never even hugged, but thats just plain stupid to think he doesn't fuck her. The nog might be a faggot or bi, but he definitely fucked her.

Truly Boogie out played her. Ha, she only got 50% when she wanted 100%. Drumpft BTFO for the TRUE best deal ever made.

This happens after he finally starts to fix himself so either
A: she didn't like not being able to enable him any more (fetish? Her own insecurities requires an even fatter partner?)
Or B: she thought he would die without her and him finally getting better enabled her to leave without guilt

What do you reckon?

He got what he deserved. If he had just said get lost roastie get lost fag, then he wouldnt be losing half his shit and then some.

This is what happens when you have no self respect.

It's fucking sickening. He should have kept his mouth shut and not live-streamed his personal bullshit all over the internet. I would just feel bad for the guy if that was the case, but now I can't because I can clearly see how he is playing people.

they're playing you all
he's got youtube figured out

This is one of the few times the woman actually deserves half the wealth. Imagine all the shit she'd had to have to put up with over the years, including literally cleaning out his shit from the fat flaps

has he seen this pic?

Women don’t tend to be fetishistic about enabling their fatty husbands, it’s more of a control thing.

faggots like you belong in a river face down

It's a fetish/mental illness type thing without any doubt

if you watch those reality shows about super fat people, in like 90% of cases they have a partner who feeds them, its like a form of babying

it makes the partner feel needed. now boogie can become a real person again hopefully, doesnt need her the same way, so shes gone.

They had hispanic maid for that.

that's the crazy laugh of someone who has murder in his heart