Anime that only you watched

Most underrated anime of 2016 desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjtqkCzQ4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you like something to drink?

The main character was pretty neato.

tfw threads usually died before I could watch the new episodes.

All 7 of us love it, and we demand a second season

he is my master

Wrong shonen kuro

One of my favorite slice of life romances.

It's a trap.

I watched that and I bawling to tears when I watched it. Mind you I watched it in 2006, and I had to skip classes so I can watch it on crunchyroll using library's PCs and internet.

Good times it was.

This was my AOTS desu.

I enjoyed it quite a lot. If I had any complaints about it, it would be the lack of physical manifestations of romance(they never did kiss), and also the ending where it is implied that Kenji's dad is going to propose to Nanami's mom. It felt out of place and absurd that in 2 mins they got further than the main couple did in 12 episodes. Seemed like a stupid anime original addition that the producers thought would be a good idea for who knows what reason.

Can't complain back then when most romance shows are going for cheesy puppylove romance. At least there was implied sex in DVD special clips. However the show did influence me a lot. Like how I used to like Yuko Goto and how I got fascinated by childhood friend romance. I couldn't say that it felt absurd with their parents becoming close but I think it shows how different relationship works among adults and teenagers.

I also like the rural lifestyle they had in the show, maybe the very first anime I've watched with such setting.

I can only see it with nostalgia goggles because I think it was great but maybe with my current standards it won't be if I'm allowed to watch it for the first time today.

This was great

So was this

QUALITY

Yeah, the rural summer setting evoked a pleasant ambiance, definitely one of the strong points of Lamune. _Summer has the same feeling going for it. I recently started playing the Lamune VN, and am hopeful that it will be even better than the anime.

>posting recent shows that fucking everyone and their grandmas watched
>not posting incredibly obscure shit from the mid-00s that you inexplicably watched because you wanted to check out a lot of fucking anime at that time, like pic related
Get out, newfags.

I wonder why my fellow yurifags never discuss this

Thanks for turning me on to this. I bet it will fucking suck but I'm going to give it a go.

I loved the fuck out of the Opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZjtqkCzQ4k

Is this shotacon?

>tfw playing that song in Stepmania 10 years ago

GetBackers, worst show of my life.

*cough*

Good god that show was horrible.

How is it a trap if the show is literally called "SHONEN maid"

And like 9 other people this season.
It'll be a miracle to even break 100 posts

>Most underrated anime of 2016 desu
>underrated
>trap shoujo
Okay

Would've watched it if ADZ didn't ragequit.

Same for this, both doki's and artclub's are stalled as fuck.

>Revenge story where the MC gets his revenge

i loved it man

I also wasted my time with this one.

All I recall was that he was incredibly submissive and willing to be a house slave. MC was just too well trained to OBEY. Granted I watched two episodes before dropping.

Not "only me" but there was basically nobody in the late Classroom Crisis threads

Goddamn plebs

I bailed on that about 5 episodes in. Something about it rubbed me the wrong way. Class of 'super privileged/smart' kids get to play with expensive tech because connections and had access to tech at young ages. So an elite class for the socially elite trying who are trying build a racer? Throw in some corporate espionage/succession plot and a romance/soften the hardass. You just had too many elements all vying for a very short time.

Almost yaoi/shotacon.
Its a shoujo anime after all.

I loved Miami Guns.

It gave me good reaction image.

Every thread.

No. It heartwarming story about overcoming death of the sibling and family values. I was pleasantly surprised given the synopsis and all that maid stuff.

What a semen demon.

Les Miserables: Shoujo Cosette

At least it feels like it because i play a deck of pic related in Weiss Schwarz and at every tournament i get a "What anime is that? looks cute".

It was shit.