How can i be a racist excluding other people when im excluded all the time?

how can i be a racist excluding other people when im excluded all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Racism isn't wrong tho

racism is a sign of low IQ, a sign of someone that's incapable of adapting or assimilating/integrating with others.

t.mubungu julupulumagabuntu

It's literally not though, stereotypes and racism are associated with heightened intelligence and ability to notice paterns

Race-ism is a Communist thought crime. Time to grow up and stop being a brainwashed cuck

Racism (ethnocentrism) is the most successful evolutionary cooperating strategy. Though I would expect tit-for-tat humanism to be quite successful, too. But then tit-for-tat has to be applied.

Right. Your country is a shithole about to genocide its only productive people in the name of a nigger supremacy cult for fucks sakes.

In fact OP is right now on the verge of applying tit-for-tat.

I'd bet my left testicle that skin colour is a better indicator of iq than racism

So why is the jew so racist? I thought their average IQ is 6 trillion?

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/

so you agree blacks are among the most racist people on earth?

nice

Just accept the fact that racism is not negative or evil for our people, but positive and morally good for us.

Why are whites and only whites confronted with a systematic genocidal situation of assimilation and integration worldwide at the moment while all the "non racist" countries actively attack any group race attempting to take root.

Why was this exact thread posted a few days ago and literally all of these replies are the same???????? WTF

LETS SEE HOW QUICKLY WE CAN TURN THE WHOLE WORLD TO A HOPELESS BROWN SHITHOLE. NOT TURNING INTO A SHITHOLE IS RACIST!!!

Racism is a meme dont fall for it

>Tiny shorts
>In the jungle

Why?

Good bait, but incase you're serious:

It's in fact the exact opposite, higher IQ people tend to be less assimilative.

We're the biggest threat to the Jew.

because its hot as fuck