Why haven't you racist assholes accepted the greatness that is multiculturalism?

Why haven't you racist assholes accepted the greatness that is multiculturalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would love to see a flood of African niggs infest your country

See Sweden.

Multiculturalism makes it easier for sluts to fuck every type of dick in a small vicinity.

Season bread

Shareblue influence teams are obsolete. You're not worth even the shit salary they pay you.

Because if he said the exact same thing about Christmas, he would be called a racist.

On the other hand, this is a good exercise for the next batch of newfag stock to perform to discern textbook shill threads from legit ones.

God bless Longshanks, expeller of the jews, protector of the English race.

shill

SHil/Submit

noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
act or work as a shill.

(((Jewish community)))

>OLIVER

>WILLITHS

lol

>Mayor of London
Zionist lapdog *tfu*

I bet the "contribution from the Jewish community" included enough for actual* police coverage of the event.

* gun wielding

I guess I'm a crazy person, because I just don't care about celebrating someone else's holiday.

>Trust me goyim

I wonder who this fat piece of shit is?

Us nu-pol Christians have, the rest are still too blue-pilled (as in they haven't accepted salvation yet).

we have a part of town that is somewhat multicultural and works.

It is a rare example.

I still do not see, why such a thing has to be. It happens to work in this one example, but there is no reason to push such a situation, and there is no reason to accept it.

I'm being captain obvious here because we know there is a political agenda behind the surface that is multiculturalism. But let's play the game and pretend we're dumb right that's all people ever do in politics

I have yet to see a positive argument for multicultural bullshit, the only one that is always mentioned is 'food'.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

so?
why?

>a muslim guy celebraing channukah is worth hundreds being mowed down in the street

Would punch.

>asserts that multiculti is great
>links to an identical assertion
Generally when one makes an assertion with a link it leads to evidence. If he thinks that an assertion is evidence, he is a propagandist.