INDIAN HATE THREAD

Because of Net Neutrality, We should have a thread made for one of the most disgusting races in human history. Dump your memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/12/14/indian-woman-disfigures-lover-to-pass-him-off-as-dead-husband-plan-busted/
myptsd.com/c/threads/sexual-harrassment-in-india.36260/
youtube.com/watch?v=SFw5VYV_0kI
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least they don't torture innocent animals you disgusting, aubergine nosed, yellow skinned gook.

Bump, fuck Indians

>t.Pajeet who wants America to be like his shithole

Chinks despite being subhuman at least have a culture, Indians are shitflinging mongrels who should die.

Hinduism is a shit religion

Why didnt americucks didnt burned some govt buildings or some shit to scare your officials?

Both indians and chinks go together in the blender on the day of reckoning.

We know it's you Pajeet, fuck off from America along with beaners and niggers

We should ban Indian immigration

>We should have a thread made for one of the most disgusting races in human history
youre one to talk,tyrone hernandez

>Moortugal defends literal subhumans

Like pottery

Ajit Pai shouldn't even be considered American

POO IN LOO LMAO

poop butt lmao

+1

FUCK INDIANS

even jojo hates poo in loos

Indians are true master race and every women want Indian Men!

Shuw me ur vago bby

What the fuck are they doing? I know India is a third world shithole but still

Did you know that in Prisons in India, Prisoners are completely butt naked. They can't even get fucking clothes. lmao

Poomp

Mart-sharters vs Streetshitters.. welp. think it'll keep this as my only reply in this thread. I do not want to get my hands dirty dealing with either of you.

Hello pajeet, is apple technical support on a break now?

open bobs

These are shit memes

Yeah but it's only smellz

Fuck you 56% we're saving your internet from government bureacreats

Can't wait the American shoa desu

Nice thread.
Please hate on this shithole People.
We really deserve Nukes although getting shit-talked on Mongolian basket weaving forum is equally bad.

please send pic of bobs and vagene

>government bureacreats

Pai is a ally of Kikes, he literally wants our internet to be monitiored by Globalists.

>le 51% of population is street shitters

This thread will stay annnd get over 300 replies, but amerimongrel threads get deleted.

M*ds are beyond butthurt.

Best news I've read in weeks.

thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/12/14/indian-woman-disfigures-lover-to-pass-him-off-as-dead-husband-plan-busted/

myptsd.com/c/threads/sexual-harrassment-in-india.36260/
fucking savages
we should give them special visas so they can steal our jobs and enjoy our way of living

when we give them citizenship after only 4 years they will be just like us

Shit skinned people with shit stained assholes. Dear dirty albino, its about you, I bet you are reading this message with a shit stained asshole.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=SFw5VYV_0kI

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>When even UNICEF thinks you subhumans are taking it too far

open bob poo milkers

open cow, eat its shit

What a fucking idiot

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

>"I am an indian"
Stopped reading right there. You subhumans should all be gone from the face of earth. You will never be accepted. You will never be loved. ALL races tend to have deviations, good or bad, except for Indians. No matter what, you are all rotten to the core.

Before you start any shit (believe me, I know you will), I am not Malaysian. I just live here.

NET POOTRALITY

also anyone got that "Durgesh" meme you know the one

>Fuck this shit

You already said you're from india.

For you bruv

Wuz the poo's..?
Come on Apoo. Show yourself. I know you're there.

Found the poo.
Which incidentally is what he said too.

Hey that rhymed

OMG yeah. Gross. Storm happens, Apoo's thinking
>will have to wash the windows tomorrow

>redditor trying to subvert Sup Forums into supporting NN

Poos are okay. Don't know why they don't want us ruling them anymore.
After a generation or two of Brexit, while continental Europe is USSR 2.0 and our borders are shut our technology will be so far in advance of everyone else's they'll be begging us to bring back the Raj.
Might even say no just to make them cry.
Come forth poo's. I know you're there. Does this not annoy you?

Putting down Indians is a traditional hobby of many boards

what ?
surely this is fake

Yeah buddy my kind of thread! Dumping in this designated thread until the mods move it over to bant.

Look at the number of share you idiot

Fuck me. I live in a six bedroom house. It's nice but I couldn't get £6,000000 for it. I didn't think poos had that much money. You'd have to be a king poo to afford that.

oh, didn't notice,ok.
i wouldn't be surprised if it was real desu

Yes, I'm all for putting Indians down but not
>Because of Net Neutrality
as OP explicitly stated.

NN should go away. We can hate on him because he looks like a freak. Not because of his doing away with NN.

Come on poos, show flag!
I want a poo and I want one now.

I'm sorry Pajeet, but I believe these women you harass online can figure out where you're from regardless of your efforts.

KEK, I'm laughing so hard my neighbors can hear it.

You don't even need to make up stories. The place is a hell hole.

Nah even for them it's too much. If it DID reach that point: Indians will be nucleared from the planet.

is this the new diversion from all the muttposting?