No Game No Life or Re:Zero

If you had the choice between the two, which of these would you in having a new season?

NGNL

big O

Re:Zero. Fuck White Fox for pussying out on the ending.

ngnl is objectively better

One is getting a movie and the other will get a S2 when it has enough material

No need to choose

Re:Zero
Well, it allows him to start off next season with really high drama.

>next season
heh

NGNL. By far.

NGNL, it's not even a question.

NGNL

They may have fucked up the S1 ending by starting the Old Deus game way too damn early, but it's not Re:Zero, and that's all that really matters.

*them
Rem's fanbase would be enough reason to have another season.

NGNL was good but S1 had a shit ending. I hope s2 has more jojo references desu.

>The autistic pile of cancer that is Rem's fanbase would be more than enough reason to have never another season.

Fixed that for you, senpai, no need to thank me.

also doesn't she spend a long time in a state of non existence or something?
wouldn't that just blow up in their face?

NGNL.

Yes, she lost her soul and memories. The MC gets fucked up over it, even in front of Emilia. That in itself will grant it massive popularity. Also, the storyline is still opening up, so there's potential for it to be good.
I'm not autistic :c

How is this even a question? NGNL was a completely mediocre show. While the premise wasn't bad it had no entertainment value whatsoever, the games were forgettable and bland. The waifus are also substantially worse than Re:Zero's.

Re:Zero started out promising and had a couple of good highs around mid season, plus a lot more potential than NGNL for future seaons.

Only contrarians will disagree because muh reddit:zero.

At least NGNL is still getting a movie, they might announce something afterwards.

I like both, but NGNL was more hype

sexy

forgive me rem, but ngnl had more loli pantsu

patrician

it is?

I can see that, Re:Zero was more dramatic, especially when the couple of episodes prior to 18 with the MC going through a rut. Although, many would claim that episode 15 was probably one of the best episodes in anime; at least at the time of airing.

Meanwhile, you have NGNL that doesn't have that. It's just game after game with no real development in the MC's because they seem like gaming gods.

NGNL for this reason.
More fox loli please.

My life feels empty without Steph bullying.

None, kill yourself and fix your taste.

this

Re: Zero. Knowing Blank never loses at games and they keep setting up game over conditions in every game makes there basically no tension throughout the whole thing. Plus outside of the Shiratori game, most of them tend to blast right past 'clever' and into 'asspulls for days territory.'

It was amusing enough to watch, but I don't really give a shit if it continues or not.

this part was entertaining, along with no pants loli
What would be a better question? Keijo vs dxd?

Re:Zero also had better character designs, voice acting, soundtrack, direction and overall visuals, by far. It is objectively the better anime out of the two, despite isekaishit.
Feels like everyone only wants more loli, acquire some taste.

no game no life by over 9000 miles

NGNL. Not even close. I didn't even watch RE: Zero, that shits for retards and uppity ESLfags.

I'd go for ReZero, it has enough content for 2 more seasons.

NGNL has a movie already, fuck off.

Re:Zero was dumb, but No Game No Life was actually bad.

Literally newfag from reddit.

Why?
What do you think of the LN's?

>Literally newfag from reddit.
t, Literally newfag from reddit.

But how would they even properly adapt arc 4 after fucking up arc 3 so badly?

Well, I started reading at reading the Arc 3 interlude. You can't really compare LN to anime because they have different methods of storytelling; in regards to how it's presented. What do you mean they messed up the Arc? I'm guessing they left out content, but i'm satisfied with the anime.

>They shorten Echidna's speech to literally one sentence like they did with the king candidates and Subaru's monolouges

No thanks.

>Not having her VA do the monologue speaking at Monogatari/Occultic Nine-tier speed while Subaru slowly changes his facial expression from surprise to pure anger.

NGNL

Fuck Ree:zero

Left out content and how the characters were portrayed and where the focus was. It felt like the focus was more on the fighting moments than the psychological thriller that was the WN/LN. Plus how consumable and watered down the characters in the anime were compared to its WN/LN counterpart, especially Subaru with the anime as its night and day when you compare the two mediums. Its satisfactory for an anime but satisfactory isn't something someone should strive for, you know what I mean?

Plus I don't want to have the shitfling that was the Re:Zero anime threads. Dear god were those absolute cancer.

NGNL easy.

But what about more animated murder tits?

The anime ended like 1 or 2 chapters before the real end of the arc.

They had every chance to do that with Subaru during his literal chapter long monolouge but they didn't do that. Which is worrisome.

I liked them

I'll read the LN prior to the arc 3 interlude and make a post about it. But, what I see on Sup Forums, there's always backlash on anime vs. the LN. LN has the ability to give you a lot of information, spurring your imagination, while the anime can't do that for time constraints and for visual attention. It's a give in that the LN will have more developed characters. I think Re:Zero is one hell of an anime, especially with the diversity of emotions it invokes. I mean, what anime wins in a battle against LN? It's your imagination vs. someone else's visualization of the contents, you're going to have a preference in your own mind. On top of that you aren't the target audience since you're reading the LN, which isn't a popular thing in the first place, lol.

Look out for my post in the future after completion of the LN, because I would probaly like to talk about it in depth.

>RE:Zerofag
>Accuse others of being from reddit
Haha no

I won't deny that I wan't to see my murder cakes animated but still. Its probably gonna descend into people shitflining each other on who is the best cake out of the dozens of cakes that are in this series.

I love it.
Its the kind of obvious bait that only a newfag would fall for
ngnl is for shit dudes who hate boobs so fuck you

>what anime wins in a battle against LN
Toradora

>implying im a Re:zero fag
Sorry that NGNL is so shit even average anime like Re:zero is better.

ngnl just for the nice colorful background artworks

both are shit.

It's not bait, I simply took two anime that don't have a second season planned, are popular, and have contrast in their storytelling. Objectively, it's a difficult choice for people if they put aside their preferential genres and waifus. I also think that people who have watched re:zero watched NGNL as well.

NGNL in a heartbeat.

>dozens of cakes

I want season 2 now

NGNL at least has the superior MC.

dozens you say?

Best mummy

I hope you understand what you have done

Re:Zero season 2 all the way

NGNL is dogshit.

For every taste.

Two of those are little girls user

damn it, season 3, not 2.

I will look forward to it.

Nobody on Sup Forums can make a criticism of Re:Zero that isn't a contrarian meme shitpost that looks straight out of Sup Forums.

Comparing than overrated crap to rezero, seriously

It's considered season 2.
Anime always skew the intentional age with actuality. There was a post earlier about it.
>reddit:zero
That's what I'm hoping to disprove

>NGNL fans are mature individuals who simply express their preferences
>ReZero fans are poo-flinging monkeys who can only describe things they dislike in retard-tier terms like "dogshit" and "reddit"
really stirs my drink

Gluttony and Typhon are considered little girls like Beatrice even if they are 400 years old.

>doesnt read thread
>posts anyway
its actually the other way aroudn user

Sure thing, redditkun.

I don't think they're old though, since they kind of died and are ghosts. Sekhmet might be, maybe Echidna, but the only one that's actually old there is Satella and she's a stinky immortal half-elf. Cakes would be Elsa, Shaula I guess, technically the Lewes(es) maybe.

I don't know if you're illiterate or blind

Re:Zero is getting a second season no matter what, so I'm gonna go with No Game No Life

They're all +200 year old

its not, it accomplished what it set to do and promote the novels a second seasons serves no purpose.

They're all dead except Stelly

It sold ridiculously well didn't it? Plus that genre is all the rage right now, look how well Konosuba S2 is doing

>illiterate
>blind
really rees my zero

Look at this Steph

>Plus that genre is all the rage right now
yeah but why?

I have no idea, Japs like it I guess

NGNL easily. Re:zero got annoying as fuck around the middle.

They can always do flashbacks.

Plus its inevitable they have to fix Subaru's romance with Rem to do season 2 anyways.

It's like watchable fast food and appeals to teenagers who love the idea of an overpowered protagonist with a harem. Ignores all the shit that's difficult to write like reasonable progression for the main character and his lackeys and world building.

>an overpowered protagonist with a harem
But Re:Zero has neither of these.

>resurrection
>not OP

>get trapped in some way
>now literally useless

He's a protag who bullshits his way via checkpoints with a bunch of girls who are attracted to him despite his uselessness, while ressing is an interesting power to center a story around, he will almost always solve all his problems and misdoings with that one power.

self injury/suicide/starvation

Literally only one girl is attracted to him and she's a potato right now. It's not an infallible power because the checkpoints update automatically so he can still save over bad events. I guess it's OP if you don't care for anything besides living alone.

To everyone saying No Game no Life

YOU ALL ARE F>:(KING TRAITORS REEEEEEEEEE

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

She won best girl of the year, it was no contest.
Otto and Emilia and no-memory green haired girl.

Otto's fucking gay? You're not that literal faggot who spams ferris everywhere are you?

You got it reversed friend, replace fans with criticizers.