Are all roof tops easily accessible in Japan or some shit?

Are all roof tops easily accessible in Japan or some shit?
Harvard studies show that 95% of all anime have roof top scenes, whether at school or in the city.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are usually locked.

The rooftop is a metaphor for clear, open dialogue, which is why it's popular for confession scenes

>Harvard studies
Haha, the fuck? Well, most places in NYC you can access rooftops quite easily.

>Harvard studies

Spoonfeed me.

Show me these Harvard studies

I love reading reports on Sup Forums, please share with us. Here's one for your enjoyment.
arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

Locks are just to keep the law-obiding people out. One particular set of locks that is widely used is so laughably easy to pick that it takes me literally longer to get the picks out of my pocket.

Proofs?

Why?

>Proof
It's a simple elementary analysis, user.

Roofs sound like the best place to have lunch desu, but why aren't they more crowded in anime?
If schools have between 500 and 900 students, isn't it weird you only see the MC, his or her best friend/romantic partner along with a few others?

At my college and at a couple workplaces. the roof was accessible and there were always multiple people having their coffee or smoke break there.

usually blocked, at the schools i work at theres usually desks up there too.

It's windy as fuck.

Rooftops are easy to draw.

They make for easy backgrounds

>Harvard studies show that 95% of all anime have roof top scenes

Gee I wonder why college graduates can't get jobs

Also useful because there is lots of wind which is good for muh dramatic animation

my highschool didn't have indoor hallways and all buildings were spread out. I wish I had a stereotypical highschool.

Was the roof used as a punishment or a reward

mine too user

What the fuck is this?

just hide behind the roof entrance room.

You couldn't get on the roof at my school but one time a snake was in the gutter

Fuck off.

what state? socal here.

australia

that has to be one of those fancy east coast states

My highschool was originally constructed a long time ago when they didn't have many sutends to accommodate, then later they added new buildings to the campus. It kinda worked out cool because it had the main building with the administrator stuff and the science classes, a building just for language arts with the library, a small building that was nothing but art classes, and a final building for everything else, all around a quad. This is only really worth mentioning because the lunch room, being part of the original building was tiny as fuck so pretty everyone ate lunch in their classrooms, and since there were basically no required classes everyone sorted out into themed territories. Was pretty fun.

ahhh nice sounds similar to my school although we were allowed to eat anywhere on campus so everyone was pretty spread out.

This is amazing and proves once again that Sup Forums is cancer.