Why is virginity afforded such an exalted status here?

Why is virginity afforded such an exalted status here?

The whole 'no hymen no diamond' thing is such bullshit. I'm in my 30's and I'd much rather have a woman who's 30+, sexually experienced and knows how to please a man than some 18 year old virgin who will just lay there like a starfish and whom I have nothing in common with.

I don't find the latter hot at all but it seems I'm an outlier her though.

Noice.

>you

I'm just in it to cum and make children

>it's all about the sex
degenerate detected

The thing about roasties is that they're novelty seekers addicted to the dopamine rush. The more sex partners they've had the higher likelihood they'll cheat on you or divorce you just because they're tried of you.

31 yo Wizard here, AMA.

It is your job to give her the experience you stupid fuck.
It is like saying you want a fully grown dog trained by someone else instead of training it yourself.

Incel or by choice?

You know it to be true. Why else do the vast majority of normal men (non celebrities) invariably have long term relationships with women close to their age?

Because they provide actual, proper conversation and know how to ride dick already. Plus, they know how to cook, have their own place and more than likely (in the UK anyway) degree educated. Compare that to some fresh 18 year old who won't have anything in common with you, not sexually experience, lives to party and just starting out at university.

The choice seems clear to me.

protip: you are on Sup Forums

What powers have you unlocked?

mate you're not missing out. 90% of women are insufferable cunts when you're in a relationship with them

scarce recourses are more valuable

Sounds like you want to fuck your mum

>I'd much rather have a woman who's 30
enjoy your retarded hellspawn

What an utterly absurd comparison. Absolute rubbish.

>I'd much rather have a woman who's 30+, sexually experienced and knows how to please a man than some 18 year old virgin who will just lay there like a starfish and whom I have nothing in common with.

how about a sexuality compatible virgin

VS

sexuality experinced high risk of divorce
I really dont follow your reasoning, wanting a low divorce risk wife is pretty rational

>I'm going to create caricatures of two different types of people. The one I like is the correct one. I win because I like the one that I think is right.
You're a fucking idiot. Never post again.

When you’ve been raped by a divorce lawyer you will get it.

Literally everything on Sup Forums is satire. Why are you letting it affect your life?

The whole virginity virtue thing is for young adults who want to start looking for marriage and eventually a family. Like ye old American dream. Not 30 somethings. Fuck whoever you want.

Its about trust and commitment which is obviously something you dont think about since your first and only inclination is to think about marrying something for the sake of your dick.

Total incel. Managed a few dates but I get really uncomfortable by having a nagging girl by my side. I don't like compromising and prefer solitude to having a partner about whom I must pretend to care about.

Invisibility, glyph of warding, hand of radiance, etc...

ey roastie,show tits and stop defending your whoring around
no one wants used up goods
if you do that again I'll fucking shit down a firestorm on you

he's right u kno

You realize while it is harder to find a virgin at older ages, if you find a woman that was committed to say one or two men in her life before either a divorce or simple breakup occured she will have all the same skills you are looking for. You are mistaking age with wisdom and nothing says riding being a roastie makes you competent at cooking/cleaning or even a good person.

right about what?

this

I must know if you lose your virginity at this point, can you multi class?

Don't believe the memes about how losing your virginity changes you.

It does just because of cultural brainwashing. You feel more confident, more attractive and etc for having a sexual partner, but there is not a single thing stopping you from doing that right now and saving yourself a world of trouble in this world ridden with interest, deceit, STDs and the likes.

Whether you're an incel or by choice or whatever, don't force yourself into something just because culture tells you to.

>Because they provide actual, proper conversation

>women
>real conversation

kthx, enjoy your statistically drastically lower chance of having a marriage not end in divorce

That is a nicely aged white woman. I'm gonna need one in bout 40 years

That's exactly what my normie friends say, desperately trying to defend the honour of whores.

Imagine having been indoctrinated so much by the people ruling a society that treats its people like cattle that a life of isolated growth in preparation of interactions that have the one and only purpose of satiating addictions is not only acceptable but preferable to one where experiences matter only in codependence and desires a conscious first motor for creative connections.

The English culture was always superior before the Muslim pajeet paki polish invasion and sjw gay rights.

I had relations with a bird of nearly my age I don't have any desire to waste my time on an inexperienced young 18 year old girl.

The only I exalt is Englishness or Jewishness, those are superior cultures.

The fact that a woman has had to live by herself for 12+ years means there's a much higher chance a 30+ year old woman will be much better at cooking/cleaning than an 18 year old girl. Plus, she will be a lot more worldly and can actually contribute to conversation.

Imagine if you brought some 18 year old to a function as your date? Your friends' dates will be talking about politics and the economy and all yours can do is talk about snapchat or something. How embarrassing...

>virginity afforded such an exalted status here
i don't care. but decent behaviour vs slut behaviour by the chick is important. long ago, i had one girl that came to my parents house with a shirt as the one in your pic. i fucking sent here home to change. broke up when i had enough later on. but yeah none likes (((media))) indoctrinated things.

you can take a roastie and leave the rest to us

win-win

if you want to get married virgins are the least likely to divorce followed by girls who've only had one partner. after that the likelihood skyrockets the more cock she's had the more likely she'll divorce.
so if you want to actually have a family it's important. if you just want to fuck older gals aren't all that bad and willing to do a lot more. if you marry one you'll just have to learn the hard way

I totally agree. May be in forties or fifties, the ten year difference is more fuzzy and you wouldn't feel a discomfort. But 20 and 30 is a very big difference in lifestyle and interests.

18 year olds aren't stupid

>giving your own sexual gratification a higher importance than creating a stable family

the bugman with the beard should be saying "I watched"

cuck

I have a Japanese wife and soon a baby. hybrid babies are a blessing. Once we get married that is.

>roastieposting

MAKE HYMEN GREAT AGAIN

The purpose of sex is not to feel nice, it's to make more white children

You're either mildly overweight, or aren't looking to start a family, or both. If you're so sure of your choices, why are you here trying to convince people?

>the purpose of cocaine is not to feel good
>it's to make more cocaine

I think the "purpose" would depend on intent. FTFY

Sex is used socially in the animal kingdom, sorry brainlet.

Why not both?

Also, notice how he calls sex riding dick, his dominant view on sex is taking a passive role.

>sexually experienced

lmao, this is what every reject thinks

>30+
Good luck finding eggs

Are you level capped or still grinding xp? How long until the next perk? Also will you respec and what is current gear and skill tree?

Without even getting into STDs, exBFs and all the objective risks;
human sexuality evolved to forge meaningful emotional bonds. Someone who has treated sex as a casual entertainment venue diminish and destroy their capacity for sex as an emotional bond. Sex only with long-term partners doesn't do much harm, but the more partners a woman has before getting married, the more likely to cheat, divorce, and harm the mental wellbeing of the children you have with her.
tl;dr marrying women who can't think sex is sacred is basically child abuse imho

gtfo roastie, we're not falling for it

>says the treacherous single mother roastie spurned by mgtow suitors

Ive been in many long term relationships, I dont think Ill get married. I have more peace of mind and more money not javing a woman trying to conteol my life. That is all they do, they provide nothing but sex and spend money and want attention all the time and have no hobbies but "travel" and "going out"

Depends. If she fucked a nigger before, she shouldn't be touched.

My only advice to you is just don't fall in love with a polish bird and certainly avoid pajeet and paki shiskins.

49? Jesus she looks fucking banging for her age. Would fuck her brains out

>muh sexual experience
People don't put sex in a pedestal like you do. Statistically virgin women are much more loyal than non-virgins and the rate of adultery is dose dependent.

See and

>This thread I created will surely trick the stupid boyim into trying to chase me and buy me things, its perfect!

nothing wrong with polish chicks,certainly better than german ones

>comparing procreating to a fucking drug
brainlets back at it again

>18 year old virgin
What is she, fat?

>I'm in my 30's and I'd much rather have a woman who's 30+, sexually experienced and knows how to please a man than some 18 year old virgin who will just lay there like a starfish and whom I have nothing in common with.

Look who grew up on liberal media.

It's the counter-weight to the world's push towards complete destruction of purity.

Not at all, women have a number of similarities with dogs. Both are governed primarily by needs/desires rather than rational thought, both need to be trained in order to behave properly and neither have any fucking business voting for anything.

It makes women into psychos

>don't force yourself into something just because culture tells you to.

Pretty sure that he is beyond that now, considering he is 31.

You're right about the rest although it should be pretty obvious for anybody above 15-18 y/o.

You probably need to take a look at how you hold yourself and interact with others, and what kind of women you pursue. Saying one of the only reasons theyre useful is for sex shows youre not thinking or acting in a way that will lead you to marriage and children. I'm not saying premarital sex is bad, but if that's what is imoortant then youre not likely to find a woman worth making a family with.

Look, you don't have to be an absolute doormat and That;s besides the point anyhow. An 18 year old virgin and a 30 year old sexually experienced woman will still want stuff from you. Men are meant to be providers, it's hardwired into our DNA.

>Why do men find young fertile girls attractive?
>I would rather have 30-50yo experienced strong sassy women
>Im a man btw

GOOD FUCKING CHRIST LOOK AT THAT FUCKING MILF, JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THAT BEAUTY. I WANNA DO UNCALLED THINGS TO HER, I CANT EVEN CONTROLL MYSELF RIGHT NOW, HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHAT EVEN IS THAT? IS THAT EVEN A HUAMAN BEAN? WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CHOOSE A LANKY ASS 18 YEAR OLD IF YOU HAVE THE BODY AND THE EXPERIENCE OF A MOMMY IN SUCH A GORGEOUS CREATURE, I MEAN HOLY SHIT, SHOULD ALL WOMEN KILL THEMSELVES AFTER SEEING THIS WOMAN? WHAT IS SHE MADE OF? PERFECTION? AND THAT FUCKING SOCCER HAIRCUT THAT GETS MY BALLS TWIRLING AND JUST SCREAMS FOR THE MANAGER AT EVERY STORE.

PHEEEEEEEEEWWWW HEEEEEEW

When your dick aint even touching the sidewalls and you literally have to think of anything else just to cum and you lie in bed afterwards in shame wondering why your life went so wrong no you wouldn't my mane

T. Guy who got trapped by a roastie hitting the wall who wanted a baby as soon as possible

Always bag up, never fall for the birth control meme

Never see roasties more than 3 times maximum, anything after a one night stand is risky enough as it is

Never give them concrete details on yourself, be as vague as fuck or lie it'll save you in the long run when they try and stalk you online

i laugh but it is an unfortunate truth, at least these days.

Maybe it's because the more partners a woman has had the more unstable her relationships will be. It in a very real sense fucks her brain up. And with divorce laws as tilted against men as they are in most of the western world then to reduce risk you want to marry someone that has had as few sexual partners as possible.

You know the old phrase "You never forget your first?" Well, it applies more to women than men. If you are going to commit yourself completely to a woman wouldn't you want her to do the same to you?

feels bad that you never get to fuck her tho...

IDK if anyone else has already said it, but the more partners the harder it is to pair bond. The best bond is with a single partner.

If you marry an "experienced" woman you're putting a loaded gun to your head.

If all you want is sex then by all means whore yourself out to whorish women.

And how many young fertile 18 year old girls have you had sex with lol?

Thought so..

>implying my mom doesn't look like this

OP is a virgin.

You seem like you have given up on even trying to respect women, so a meaningful emotional bond probably isn't in your future anyway. Sounds like you're not gonna reproduce anyway, so child abuse isn't a risk. Enjoy!

send her my way, my man.

33 yo virgin here, get on my level scrub

AMA

>Bitter bitch

You're a typical cunt that thinks if someone vents a bit at women, from their own experiances that they hate women and muhsoggyknee. Worthless cunts like you need to be acid attacked. You're no ones princess, slut.

>and I'd much rather have a woman who's 30+, sexually experienced and knows how to please a man

lol what a fucking retard. that's why you teach them, you dumb beta cuck. kys.

Roastie that is about the hit the wall

>Because they provide actual, proper conversation
>Hey husband do you know how many dicks can fit into my mouth?
Oh yeah, a deep level of conversation
>they know how to cook
>Somehow fucking teachs you how to cook, since cook and cock have almost the same letters

Your women are a bunch of whores and are very easy to get into bed with. Why are you a virgin? I hear sex tourism is very common in bulgaria

user the emotional bond is just a chain trapping you with someone who is trying to become mtv personified.
If love doesn't do anything but hurt you and pull you into financial ruin it's not a very good thing

>being such a beta you can't teach grill how to good sex

They are yeah. Dunno why, never had the chance I guess, been on a few dates, but never even kissed. Not ugly and got my own place, plus, a high paying job (for my country's standards)

I'd never consider a prostitute tho, fear of disease and the unappealing idea of someone fucking you for money, might as well jack off.

>I'd much rather have a woman who's 30+, sexually experienced and knows how to please a man
You're now consciously thinking about your imaginary wife fucking other guys. This is definitely some form of cuckoldry fantasy mixed with pathetic rationalization of your lack of choice in women.
Just neck yourself you inbred cunt

Cool enjoy it, cuck