This kills Sup Forums

This kills Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/lisachanson/2016/01/21/culture-wars-star-wars-underperforms-in-china-and-the-differences-emerge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

que hijodeputa negro tan feooooo

why? none of those people are white

more like

>Sup Forums kills this

because if it wasn't for Sup Forums and its meme wizardry pointing out (((their))) agenda everywhere, they would have been bold enough to put the nigger with the white chick

thanks to us, we prevented millions of little white girls watching a movie where the nigger and white heroine share a kiss

instead it's some nobody gook no one cares about

wow Bobby lee will stoop to anything for some cash nowadays

Disney realised that having him bang their white lead character would be too much. This was a retreat.

This is gonna tank in Asia, and kill the series.

This trigger my urge to eradicate ugly people.
Why are they so ugly and black? Looks si dirty she must have wash her mouth many time after that scene

This will get the east Asians on our side.

Lol, pisses me off.
I feel bad for my Asian friend inrl and the based Asians i've met here.
I guess they don't want the movie to make it to the Chinese box office.

Black men hurt Sup Forums losers just by existing

You can see the disgust in both of their faces.
You gotta get the check though ;^)

Yellow fever swede cuck

I'm pretty sure you're hideous

CHINKED

This will kill any sales in china. Chinese fucking hate black people.

Stay mad

She is so hideous in that movie. Worse than all of the aliens. And this is coming from a dude that's got yellow fever.

FYI; Kylo Ren kills Snoke to become the new leader of the Empire and tries to persuades Rey to join him, but she doesn't, Luke Skywalker dies like Obiwan Kenobi. Leia doesn't die in this movie.

Sup Forums was expecting him to fuck the white protagonist so this is actually a victory

>objectively ugly person kisses objectively ugly person
oh no, that sucks

>inb4 jew wars tanks in china
Disney doon goofed.

Why the hell would Sup Forums care if some nig kisses a gook?

Just like how Battlefield 1 or WonderWoman tanked? Oh wait they didnt.....

does it?
why would i care about 2 non whites kissing?

You mean cancer?

He’s being given some 4/10, fat Asian girl lol

Dont hate mixed blacks rhey looks ok now after so much bleaching by white and arapes
But original blacks looks unhygiene as fuck.
I afraid I might vomit for years if they ever touch my lip

Chinks aren't whites. Hell, disney edited out the black guy out of the chineese posters for force awakens to sell more tickets.

Really scarping the bottom of the barrel there.

na she's fat and ugly

also it's good because that might make azns wise to what's going on in the west and maybe avoid the same fate

if whites fall it's up to asians to gas the jews and exterminate subhumans

Lol, why would they ever get anywhere near your hideous ass

so they don't want the asian market

It’s bad when nigger subhumans mid with any non-nigger.

It means tgey’re Spreading their subhuman, low IQ genes to the other races and rest of humanity. It’s like having a vat of toxic waste in humanity’s gene pool.
We want that cat to be sealed as tightly as possible . The more niggers race mix the more that vat leaks to the rest of humanity.

your lack of replies is proof pol is underage at this point

Not even close, baby!

I'm sure China will just edit this scene out and no one will care lmao

GLP IS FULL OF BOTS, GOOGLE "TAVISTOCK GLP", AND LADY JANE SMITH IS A NARCISSITIC CUNT THAT HATES VETERANS, THE COMEDIAN SUCKS OFF CHIP / TRINITY-AKA JASON LUCAS. DAILY. Sup Forums IS THE SUPERIOR FORUM. PRAISE KEK!

Que asco da el negro ese no?

they both are making a disgust face, I guess they are disgusted by each other

I don't think you understand how much chinks hate niggers as a whole. Maybe like 10% at most are alright with it but the majority of them make Sup Forums seem tolerant.

Looks so dirty even in BW pictures
I dont know if we can wash away on the dirt on your skin but you will be bleached either ways by arapes and whito

exactly

remember the twitter spat over the first new movie, where we called it out?

that made headlines in a lot of publications.

if Disney had gone through with Rey / Finn romance, it would be proving all of us right, so they changed it hamfistedly to someone else

Sounds like you're ignoring the fact that even the gook actress is ugly.

The language barrier works to the nigger's advantage, because the Asian women cannot tell how much of a fucking retard you are if they can't tell if your vocabulary makes you sound like an imbecile or not

No, it kills the Asian market.

If it's a small part of the movie disney might edit it out for chinks. But then again this would cause a massive shitstorm in the west.
They really fucked up.

Star Wars already does poorly in China
forbes.com/sites/lisachanson/2016/01/21/culture-wars-star-wars-underperforms-in-china-and-the-differences-emerge/