NASA HAPPENING

Trump inauguration speech:

"We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow. A new national pride will stir ourselves, lift our sights and heal our divisions."

Trump just signed a new directive pushing humans back to the moon.

Later today NASA will have a big announcements regarding their planet hunting effort.

>metro.co.uk/2017/12/14/nasa-kepler-announcement-space-agency-discovered-alien-life-7158749/amp/

Have they found alien life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7SCG-94G50
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ
google.no/amp/s/amp.space.com/24835-spacesuit-water-leak-nasa-investigation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
youtube.com/watch?v=CC4nndU-j14&t=96s
youtube.com/watch?v=b1AgPga4uzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=c7SCG-94G50

>inb4 that norwegian posts his webms

looks like a firework rocket starting in slow motion

>NASA will have a big announcements

They always say they have BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS. And it's always fucking nothing.

>didnt see op's webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ

Here is a SpaceX(rocket man) launch

you will see moon, like pig sky xD
only on CGI

>new nasa announcement
>another rock in space
Repeat every time.

Does the ISS have any camera's pointing away from the earth?

It's going to be Kepler 438b.
Was known last 5 years, more data was needed to prove it.
Cray XC40 did the calculations upon full start up.
tl;dr It's in Goldilocks Zone and we knew for years. Next step is getting there.
It wont be NASA, I don'y know why they LARP at space travel any more.

What's that webm supposed to mean

That they fake it, he is pulling on his harness that they use to fake zero g. Space station videos are filmed on earth.

no, because there is no space
only outer darkness
and the darkness answers

this...

Why would they need to fake zero gravity?

>op is that norwegian
me btfo

NASA turned out to be a big fat money laundering hoax

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

We can still get to the moon, it is inside the firmament.... Still dont mean nasa does shit with outer space

It's a bit strange that they always just hang in the same direction in zero gravity.

Idea for nasa: try having one upside down during these interviews

holy fuck that was fast

I don't know, and I'm not even saying we don't go to space or any of the conclusions people seem to draw from this. I'm just saying that in the videos they release they are all wearing harnesses and there are inconsistencies with what would happen in a weightless enviroment

post more of these plz, we really need to get this discussion going and I wanna shitpost til I get banned again.

>NASA big announcement
what this time? every 'big' announcement has been a big nothing burger.
>HUGE NEWS
>confirms something already known or largely believed that is of no significance to anybody not interested in geeky astronomy stuff.

once you start calling out space programs, the flat earthers arrive

y'know, because that's how blackwashing works

More feets towards the ground

you can see the leg straps thru his pants as well

The Russians won the firesale on German rocket scientists and they will always be ahead in propulsion. Can't go very far unless you collude with Russia.

Kek.

Only the military goes to space, all agencies are cover.

Suddenly thr story about the astronaut nearly drowning makes sense

google.no/amp/s/amp.space.com/24835-spacesuit-water-leak-nasa-investigation.html

>a new directive pushing humans back to the moon.
TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR A NAZI
thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

Same woman

Space is for fags.

i always get a hard on when i see such a blatant display of raw power

HHNNNGGGG!

I feel like the only reason NASA fakes this shit is because:
>space launches for not that useful science experiments are way too expensive
>The budget doesn't cover this shit at all. billions for useless(at this point) science experiments?
>What is launched up is usually cover for military projects (launching payloads into space)

It's honestly cheaper to produce fake CGI assisted footage than actually launch people up there. Go ahead and post the fake mars photos now too lol

Fucking god bless

Piece of bendable plastic protecting the airlock from the vacuum of space?

please ignore that we steal your money and use it to fund projects to keep you obedient and delusional

please enjoy the new star wars movie instead

we put a nigger and a baronet in it for your viewing pleasure

also sand people did 9/11

why dont they make these graphics with moving clouds

Greenscreen: the adventure

nevermind, they did move.
>wasted trips

I'm not going to lie, working at a space agency for a positive understanding would be a dream job. Hell I would even be a janitor at NASA if it meant I could get a chance to see some of the inner workings of it all. One thing is for sure, the massive info/disinfo campaign online against NASA has left me clueless as to the accuracy of who is straight up and who is deceiving.

Kek

Lmao exposing them isn't disinfo bud.

FlatEarth

That's fantastic and all, but don't get your hopes up.

it's sped up

48 years prior

HAHAHHAAH HOLY SHIT

err, do you have eyes? THE FUCKING GUY HAS A WIRE ON HIM IN THE OP

they dun fucked up

This this this.
It basically goes like this: when some claim is made which legitimately raises questions about something, some amount of people somehow appear (naturally or artifitially) who draw conclusions on the above asked questions to absurd lengths. It becomes so bad that the original questions become out of focus and fighting over drawn conclusions become important.

Please be aware of this phenomena.

Look at the woman's hand.

It's also cheaper to have staged False Flags like Charlottesville, but continuity is a bitch in any production.

and that you did

the good old days of nazi run nas

Time for the rise of the Imperium.

From NASA's recent swim

That's what I was thinking.
Flat Earth is probably pushed by the same people at NASA in order to cover their tracks.

I mean compare the scientists at NASA now vs 1960s. You've got SJW, POCs a people hired over others just because they're not white

They found some molecule or something boring like that

youtube.com/watch?v=CC4nndU-j14&t=96s

Are furfags part of the space conspiracy too?

if I take a poop in space and it falls to earth will it evaporate or kill someone?

>Time for the rise of the Imperium.
No it is the sandcoon time, we need to either hunker down and stock up on ammo or go north. The invasion will be stopped

youd have to push that turd with one hell of a force to get it to earth dude

Every time i hear shit like "oh this is normal, happens from live stream recordings all the time", i laugh my ass off.
I've watched enough CSPAN videos and i've NEVER seen shit like this. Not to mention countless other live events were there's clearly techicial issues but they never present themselves like these issues do.

Why don't you send all these videos to that reddit guy, he's a master at debunking cgi captain something

furries are space niggers dressing up as humans dressing up as anthro animals

hmmmmmmmm

How much does it cost to send up a gorilla suit to the ISS?

>youd have to push that turd with one hell of a force to get it to earth dude
Are you implying you can't turd spray or do an artillery?

exposed

>space jimmy status: rustled

im all for this but explain how any of this proves anything more than the fact they film their space station PR pieces in front of a green screen in the cargo hold or whatever. Like its some surprise there isnt a dedicated streaming room in a bunch of cargo crates we welded together up in freefall orbit. Like how do any of these clips prove anything besides that the astronauts in the space station film these things in front of a green screen and in harnesses simply for ease of filming? Where does this become a global conspiracy over simply being production values?

lol aren't our rockets all Russian-made, or have I been living under a burger?

>or a baguette
>bread
AHHHHHHHHH my fucking sides, this fattie clearly knows all about bread.

>electronic equipment worth hundreds of millions
>PHD scientists / astronauts who are supposed to be the very best
>wrecklessly goofing around
How the fuck do you take this seriously?

3 trillion tax payer dollars. I wish someone would stage a coup de'tas, this monkey business has to go

Export it to denmark, lets see how funny it will be then

Love em. some are a bit far fetched, but all of em raise questions

side not, i just made the beast machine think that a scooter is a motorcycle

lmfao how is this achievable with a green screen and harnesses on earths gravity? please explain to me, and not somebody who put a lightsaber in his virgin buddies hands in aftereffects or whatever

What's the point of producing "cool space science" shit IN SPACE if its all fake anyways?

so russian shitposters cant make us mericans feel bad

but user, the ISS is a joint space project that includes most countries including russia and china. There would be no reason to fake any of it if it's real.

They're not really producing space shit anymore because a few corrupt players in the US government started using NASA's funds for other endevors. So basically NASA begs for money, they get money but they can't use that money for space shit anymore because reasons. So they resort to cinamtography and other video editing software to mask the fact they're not doing anything anymore and that their investors are getting scammed. Naturally how can anyone prove its fake if they can't get to space?

Plane descends at a certain rate simulating zero G for 35 sec

youtube.com/watch?v=b1AgPga4uzk

was this their inspiration?

Daily reminder that Trump literally Baneposted HARD during his inaugural address.

Probably about as much as it does to send a fursuit