Gabriel DropOut

Literally a more boring clone of Himouto Umaru Chan!

I'm honestly really surprised that people have been saying this. I hated Umaru, but I like this a lot.

Bait thread, moving on.

Ok

No-one is saying this, it's probably just one person making bait threads.

>he thinks the stinky neet is the main character

It has gotten a little more boring. The one good parts is when Satan is getting bullied.

I only keep watching because of cute moments, and because Satania is 100% pure, unfiltered sex.

>not getting the memo.

But the latest episode was the best yet?

There's absolutely nothing more boring than Umaru.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

I've seen it expressed elsewhere

Lain

UMARU IS THE BEST FUCK YOU

>maximum bait

>lain isn't boring

...Umaru is shit.

Behead those that insult Umaru-chan

The UMR fags have arrived

but this was an Umaru thread from the very beginning

Here OP, I think you dropped something.

How can you say that ? from all SoL anime this one is really comfy and different.

Umaru superior

>one hour later
Please stop getting on your phone to bump your own shitposting threads.

No. In Himouto, only the title character was interesting. in GD, everyone but the title character is interesting.

1/8

Ban this thread

so what can I expect watching this? the wait each week for more demis and maids is harsh.

toned down always sunny in philidelphia

but without umaru so automatically better

Dropout is OK, but it's very much run-of-the-mill, only made notable I think because Dogakobo makes it extra cute/lively and Satania has an amazing seiyuu. You people openly questioning "is dropout really that good", no, your mind does not deceive you, it isn't really worth the attention we're giving it honestly.

It's also not an actually-bad show, so you (and I) keep watching, but if you're like me then it doesn't really keep you strongly engaged or really caring a lot about what's going on most of the time, besides a few seconds per ep when Satania/Vigne are being super cute. That's kind of all there is to it. The show is a bit mellow and repetitive, the past episodes somehow all feel the same even though you could describe them as "gabriel works in a cafe, beach episode, tapris visits" etc. Things technically happen, but the characters just do the same routines over and over again and we're getting used to it fast.

If you're wondering what the actually-good show this season is, to me it's quite possibly Urara. Urara is flat-out amazing at what it does. It's more SoL-ish than Dropout/LWA/Maid dragon, but overall is far more cute/lewd/comfy/heartwarming/yuri, or in more proper terms moe, with some slight adventure and comedy, nicely produced etc. Don't say no one threw you a lifeline; this is a PSA from someone who has been following every season here for nearly eleven years.

It's not bait, user... It's not bait.

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

Far from it. Both series are not similar at all besides the MC having the same traits.

Yeah, no.

This user pretty much has it. Umaru isn't that great either, outside of the nug bits.

At least Gabriel drop out has stopped leaning on the "bully satania" crutch, but Tapris is not an interesting character right now