Why did he give up comfortable life as billionaire to become President of US and be hated by everyone?

Why did he give up comfortable life as billionaire to become President of US and be hated by everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To MAGA.

He didn't really expect to win. He expected to get a large following and then start a cable channel or TV show. When he found out he actually won on election night, word is he was quite disturbed and freaked out. He really didn't think the hordes of poor white trash would actually vote for a billionaire, but they did.

What makes you think so? He set out to make America great again.

>being this stupid
Can you guys imagine? Jesus Christ, you must be the happiest person on earth.

Putin told him to, there is dirt on Trump

Started as a publicity stunt, but he was the only one touching on the right issues

Do you mean MIGA?

>this is an original thought

If there is any small chance that he actually did want to win, it was to do the bidding of his Russian puppetmasters. I believe Russia still has a lot of dirt on Trump and is ultimately pulling the strings with him.

>this is an original thought

>G0P0t47k
>dat ID
>G0P
GTFO RINO KIKE SCUM

fuck off shareblue shill

he had proof Obama faked birthplace. they offered POTUS to keep him silent.

>Calling someone else a kike
>Trump literally serves Israel

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>I get my opinions from South Park

Every day I miss the dignity and decorum that Obama brought to the oval office. I can't believe a degenerate "king of the obsolete white trash" type president replaced him. We better turn this around in 2020.

to MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
Suck it libs

because maybe he actually cares about his country and wants to make a difference

I'd rather have him support jews than sand niggers and terrorists.

It started with one of those who’re house dinners where the press is invited and they roast the president. But since this was Obama and he was their Lord and Savior, they made fun of Trump instead. It was at that point Trump decided to go for it

you can comfortably sit by on the titanic when while the captain drives towards an iceberg

or you can elbow the driver in the face and steer the ship out of harm's way

>hated by everyone

He's loved by the only people that matter.

Well when the Jerusalem decision actually leads to war eventually, if he doesn't put the U.S. into it then we'll know that punished trump isn't just a meme.

every president is a puppet of the (((deep state)))

wake up you stupid fucking goyim, your vote doesn't matter.

Dishonest brainlet

Why would you even ironically spew this shit

his net worth is under 100m

That was South Park, not reality.
At the very least he had a hard-on for winning the damn thing.

Aw shit nigguh that South Park season was fun as fuck

Clinton's wanted his help. 'Member, Trump has been their buttbuddy for a long long time.

Yeah he hates Jews so much he let his daughter marry one

You're putting a lot of thought into this huh

Why did Jesus die for our sins?

The answer is simpler than one might guess.

Clinton asking for donations from rich people, selling political influence.

Lemme guess, 1,583,482th dimensional chess

I expect him to be a kike puppet, but i'm holding out for the fraction of a chance i'm wrong, because until another dem gets in office we should be fine.

The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back.

I have no sins. Your kike on a stick died for nothing.

fpbp

I wonder what the retard thinks Trump has done for Russia so far?

To make America great again.

>MAGA

>I wonder what the retard thinks Trump has done for America so far?

Obama was a good President? Thanks for outing yourself for understanding politics.

I want him to be the real deal. I'm 30 years old and already very politically jaded. Not once in my life had I ever felt like a significantly influential politician had ever represented me or my beliefs. Trump changed that. He wasn't even of my country, but for the first time, I felt hope. However too many signs are pointing toward him being a dud. I hope it's just me being cynical but I've practically given up on him for now. He may rekindle my support at some point but I doubt it.

Because after a life of stacking up bad choices, Trump owed so many powerful people that he didn't have a choice but to do as they wanted

this is why it's inaccurate to say he's a puppet to Putin. He's not just a puppet to Putin, he's a puppet to a number of different interests that does not clash with each other.
The one thing that these interests have in common is that none of them care about the US as the world's leading superpower. Putin only cares about Putin power, and in extension, Russia. The wealthy multinational business owners only cares about their own power, and all they want is to further that power through further monetary gain e.g. by removing obstacles such as regulations.

I think Trump struck a deal with the devil. Trump colluded with the Russians to help him win the 2016 election. Now he can't stop doing what the Russians wants because if he does then they will leak information to the Americans about it. In short, Trump can either help Russia whenever Russia wants him to, or he can be sent to jail for high treason.

To this one might reply "But Trump has not been nice to Russia all the time", and that is true but what you need to understand is that the president's power is not absolute, and that he constantly plays a game of power with the senate, the congress, and the american populus. Remember that as long as Russia has an advantage in Trump, they will want him to remain in power, and for Trump to remain in power Trump needs to maintain balance in the office.

>talal planned 911 and vegas attacks.

You dont hurt US citizens on trumps watch. You just dont.

Oh shut the fuck up quit lying.

There have been many examples of that. All I'm saying is don't be too quick to assume, things are pretty complicated. And really if anyone near that level of power had any chance of being close to /ourguy/ in the last few decades it's him.

Me too bro. It's a pity uk is lost to the welfare class. It'll be a decade before we see a MUKGA politician. It is wall to wall cucks and nogs until then.

Just replying to remind everyone that this is what a bot looks like. Never forget that Correct the Record was injected with $100m in cash and became ShareBlue, the largest privately funded propaganda mill in the US that we know about. Soon there won't be people in forums like these, only shills and AI talking to each other. Never lose faith though anons justice will prevail.

>think Trump struck a deal with the devil. Trump colluded with the Russians to help him win the 2016 election
Fuck off kike, and take your made up nonsense with you.

Literally “i get my opinions from South Park” tier

>wikileaks

yhea thats a reliable source that definitely not corrupt and owned by the Russians

I think your right. so he was disliked by everyone including republican.
back in before the campaign, he tried to run for as democrats for the first place. but thats not come true.
But wait! therefore he has capbilities to change everything in US that democrats and republicans have never been able to do.
I don't know whether he is real moron or not, I don't think real moron make an success in its life, though.
either way, he could change, he might make great again. No democrats millionaire No republican far nationalists do.
Only he could or might do.
Most important thing for burgers is intelligent and capable for logical thinking, young burgers help him.

Very nice.
Pointing out he's the gayest fucker on Sup Forums

He was avoiding the 100+ legal cases stacked against him. The sitting president can't be personally sued, and this way the legal cases have to be dropped or keep the legal fees going for years, which most can't afford.

Boredom

You're a retard but you're not wrong all the way. He never expected to do well in the primaries. People run all the time just to sell books or some shit, Donald wanted to make Trump TV or something similar so as you say he expected to get at least some attention.

Because he's the hero we need, but not the one we deserve right now.

I think this was the truth but then he wanted to be president, you could see the tones shift around September

Cocaine is a hellava drug OP.

It's a status thing. It's the same reason why people who are already filthy rich take bribes.

He took a step down to help the unappreciative mother fo queers

Why would he campaign three times a day ?

Except:
>his wife told him he'd win
>he never goes into anything to lose

fuck of nigger your entire race is trash,if your entire race disapear tomorrow will live much better

well said

He wants pedophiles off the streets and into the senate.

If you want decorum in the Current Year, you are one bluepilled motherfucker (also willfully ignorant of obama’s war crimes and abysmal legacy)

Politics is a psyOP

>The sitting president can't be personally sued,
Yes he can. Stop spreading lies you filthy kike.

I think that Trump was never taken seriously as a person of substance by the NYC elite, despite his wealth he was seen as a circus sideshow, a clown basically, and that pissed him off. I think he wanted to show the people that looked down their noses at him "fuck you, look what I can do".

THIS 100%. I miss Obama as well ... every day I cringe at what our current president tweets. He is such an embarrassing president.

Actually no, he can't. You can sue the government, you can sue the individual departments, you can even sue the office of the President, but not the sitting president. Learn your own laws.

decorum is part of common decency and if you don't like it then you're a degenerate and should be gassed

I was really bored and I suddenly thought, did trump basically copy Bill Clinton in his approach to politics?

I mean his style seems very similar and effective. I know he is good buddies with slick willy so...

>filed for re-election campaign on first day of presidency

How are they similar?

It's a fucking email dump. How stupid are you? Turn off CNN or cut the funding.

Glad to see you watch Snapchat news dick eater

It is easier to get him elected, then impeached, so that Pence can be president. Over trying to make Pence president in the first place.

Yeah, good buddies call each other pedophiles and sexual predators.

He did that so Jesus would be your superstar

Gen 1:1 does not say 'man created'

Decency and decorum is committing war crimes in Yemen and collapsing Libya back into slave-trading. Got it, EU fag. How does it feel to be Ahmed’s bitch?

Duty

Roger had been pressuring him to run since the late eighties, he was crazy ambitious and in his head this was his destiny or something.

Or he just was losing to much with the extravagant Hotels and needed a well paid job in a nice house.

The kikes bailed out his failed business, they own him. Time to make (((them))) even greater again. Remember Churchill? They owned that drunkard son of a kike too.

"Reality" is a psyop, desu

I could comfirm ITT lib-burgers are basically foundamentalists who caim everyone to follow their low "if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also".
I don't think this concept is bad. But thats depending on the case.
Its not applied to everyone who rape you on the arse.
>I miss Obama, I miss billionair democrats
yeah Obama might be saint. but what he did is actually bring the US to this crisis.

Actually yes, you can. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Keep your mouth shut on US legal matters you disinfo spreading kike.

He was never supposed to win. It was supposed to be a publicity stunt, he would make a big stink when he lost, then he would make Trump TV a big Glenn Beck/Alex Jones style media platform.

kek

because he's an idiot

and not a billionaire btw

trump is the first not glow in the dark president we've had since i hit puberty. that was in the 90's. hes doing this to unfuck as much as he can for us. when i think of america i think of guns, burgers, giant vehicles, bigger milkers and the god emperor. hes been a meme for so long. he/we made it real. hes been a model of american success for so long, and hes said he would run someday if it got "really bad". remember the gop didnt want him, they wanted jeb. a 3rd bush. i'll tell you they get dumber the farther you go down the line. just like you faggots wanted bernie, look who you got. a fucking cannibal.

>hated by everyone
found the brain dead MSM consumer.

this is hilarious, this is the kind of retarded logic you need to be on the left.

>Why did he give up comfortable life as billionaire to become President of US
ego