What if the EU created war with Russia would you fight for it?

What if the EU created war with Russia would you fight for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/putins-hybrider-krieg-und-die-schweiz/story/12232334
youtube.com/watch?v=OkJmhxGDd50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Totally! That way I could roll in and start spraying seed into all the newly formed widows.

OP, you just lost the internet.

i think all those mudslimes,pakis,na africans will even if you wont

Just for the sport, wouldn't want our 1000 year old tradition of being at war with Russia go to waste.

I'd do espionage to advance Russia's war effort

Maybe if the euro cucks and Americans can finally understand we need to stop having brother wars then maybe we can move forward.
Until then we can't fight each other.

Fuck the EU. I will not fight for Mutti Merkel.

Hope the US sides with Russia if that ever happens.

Never.

NEEN

I would want Russia to win

I'd fight for Russia. Hear me AIVD and FSB? I'd do anything to help see this neoliberal shit house of a country burn to the ground along with its satanic royals.

no are you fucking kidding me?!
I literally warned for 3 years about muslim immigration had any of these european cunts litstened to the MILLIONS of warnings we would no not have a mountain of corpses, thousands of raped women and children and islamic terrorism spread on borderline the entire european continent. This is on the politican and the fugee welcome useful idiots. They can all die and get raped to death they are responsible for countless suffering over the last 3 years. Fuck em all i would gladley help russians hang my "fellow" idiotic left wing citicens.

>have to choose a side in a war between two sides I hate
Now I know how my grandpa felt like in 1939.

Tfw de aivd en mivd dit soort Posts als bewijs ziet. Welkom op de lijst

Ik meme niet eens

Fuck NO

I AM DUTCH HEAR ME ROAR.

just kidding dutchbro. I'ts just the first thing that came to mind. i would do the same but then after the war is won i would defect and go back the most beautiful country on earth (not so fast amerimuts) and build us a glorious nation for which we can all be proud of.

T. enough is enough

The US-Pacific theater was pretty damned straightforward according to my great grandfather.

hell no are you stupid
germany will die moment it does something this retarded
been there done that not worth it

the rus did nothing wrong, it is the fate of the german scum to burn from time to time, anglo-scandin-rus alliance and we could drive the germans into the mediterranean and let the boat-niggers eat them

I would fly to Europe to crush those vodka drinking commie bastards

I'm dead serious. I have no loyalty whatsoever to this country anymore. They really better lock me the fuck up when this war starts. If they can.

i rather we offer germany to the russians and be done with it no reason to die again because germans are certified suicidal.

dumbasses who still want to fight wars, die and kill for fat bosses in their comfy chairs that are using you for pawns for their enrichment

if you believe you fight for something worthy like "muh flag" you cannot have a triple digit iq

me too, even more so about the last part i wrote.

EU will start world war before collapse

Collapse is inevitable

why? the commies are in europe now

let the retards fight and we can exploit them both when they stop,also we can become manufacture centrres as europes factories will be in ruins

unless we're being invaded by another country for no reason i won't do shit for the EU or this country

>unless we're being invaded by another country

If you mean the eu then no. if you mean the most beautiful country on earth then no.
i will not fight for the noface

argh i meant If you mean the eu then no. if you mean the most beautiful country on earth then yes.
i will not fight for the noface

I'd just watch as Europe goes in flames.

was talking about the most beautiful country in the world ofc

then we are on the same page.

God zijt met u

I would laugh my ass off and sell weapons to both sides just like old times.

>old times
Don't you mean last Tuesday?

gib nukes

I would not fight in any offensive war, no.

I'd also side with Russia.

I would but only because I'd be a huge liability on the battlefield.

I would try to assassinate all the EU leaders. No i'm kidding AIVD stop follow me, i just shitpost on the internet. But i totally would be heralded as a hero. But again i'm joking, you can't prove shit.

Hell no. Time to get the bunker restocked and prepare popcorn for the lightshow

I am not going to die for EU and jews. Fuck em.

if i were in the eu, i'd let putin annex europe so long as he dealt with the muslims

>would you fight for it?
What is "it"? What would I be fighting to preserve? The benefit of the unelected, unaccountable globalists that are strip mining the financial and social capital of the folk whose welfare they're supposed to be looking out for?

>OP 1 post by this id

would I die so refugee ahmad can happily live with his 3 wives and 20 kids ?
what a stupid question
also, who would europe send to fight ?
UK has planes, germany military is non existent and France military are majority niggers. Basically other countries would sacrifice themselves for these 3. Like Eastern Europe did in WW2.

If burgers won't intervene, Russia 100% wins.
All they really have to do is cut the gaz pipes to Europe

Against it, 100%

Interesting to know that Russia is 30% muslim and has a free travel agreement with most muslim middle eastern countries. Putin rather sells out his country for monetary gains than save the white population.

It's just like voting mate. No matter what you choose, you lose.

No more brother wars!

No. Fuck off

Hell no.
I wouldn't sacrifice a single Finnish toenail for the cause of EU.

The octopus syndicate is the best syndicate
You Dutch goys better obey

GET OUT FAGGOTS REEEE

Yes

How can you not love them???

I wont fight for EU. Fuck EU.

All hail the fourth Reich!

so... (you) want to tell me that Putin is planning a war with EU and thus shilling and disinformation (so (they) can blame EU later) already started and eventually this is why you were told to create these type of threads...
>just curious how many of them we're getting in a near future?

Yeah i would because finally czechs could use contacts in EU and NATO to help our russians friends with informations about european military. MUH Republic is without doubt on russian side and as long as we can spy in EU we will help them.

It is more likely that I would fight against the EU than for it.

I'd fight for Russians desu

b-but Putin wantsd to invade you too
tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/putins-hybrider-krieg-und-die-schweiz/story/12232334

Whichever side has better looking potential waifus.

So Russia.

Since 1974 my country governments are no longer for the people, just their pockets. Left and Right, they are just fucking us in the ass while we watch football like morons. No I would not drop sweat for this motherfuckers, I was in the military and there I saw this is all about fucking money. There is no more Nation Pride and People. I would join only if we were directly attacked. Fuck EU

you look cute, got nudes?

This, there are no movements any more out there worth fighting, and if need be, die for. Its just a bunch of cutthroat sociopaths fighting for crumbs of power, and any opposition is likely controlled op.

Export weapons to both sides and stay neutral.

Yes , on russian side

I would attack both.

Who do you think that is your worst enemy?

Communism?
Islam?
Russia? lol
Jew Usury? Rothchilds, Soros, Rockefellers

Jew Usury and globalist plans is your ONLY enemy.
They are the ones pussing their communism shit to europen dumbheads, they are the ones pushing islam into our lands. they are the ones pushing the Russian evils agenda to us since WW2
Jew Usury are the ones fucking your economies in the ass.

I'm not saying all jews are in this ofc not, but can't you see the ones running the show are jewish families. they ar erunning this for centuries since King Uffa!

youtube.com/watch?v=OkJmhxGDd50

I'd fight for Russia. Russia Supports Serbia, and I love Serbia. This whole "Russia is Evil" Rethoric is retarded and created by Elite Globalist Morons who still hate the East.

Fuck no, Russia are basically the good guys compared to the Eu.

Fuck no
I wouldnt be fighting for my country, I'd be fighting for EU's own agenda.

I'd probably flee to Russia and join them, I respect them more than my own people. Most fucking cucked part of the world.

Good luck with that.

No
No more white on white wars.
If that is wwiii Jews will not be safe anywhere.

I would defect to Russia and fight for them immediately, the EU is basically the cuck club and like fuck I'm going to give my life for that..

What is amazing is that this is the opinion of the owns that actually care about what is going on, and actualy search what the fuck is going on.
The fucking normies that just care about adidas, CoD and slut pussy will do whatever (((they))) tell them to do. Its fucking sad

this but unironically

Fuck no, I wouldn't piss on EU officials if they were on fire, much less fight their wars for them

>le i am gonna join with ivans
disgusting.

Side with Russia, Nuclear power to destroy any nation at a moments notice, only france would have any nuclear power in the EU. The 2 best special forces combined could crumble the EU in hours so its all good

I would fight for Russia.

I'd kill people on all sides.
Preferably people that are far from the battlefield.
The world must die.

Depends on what the russians did.Im not going to kill other whites because the jews want it.

>
Russians are niggers. We need to kill them and take the land from the bogniggers and create a Lebensraum for brilliant, blue-eyed Germanic peoples. Don't ever forget that they're niggers.

Nope, hail uncle Putin

Side with Russia, back stab once we win, take nukes, British empire rises. Veni Vidi Vici !

I would fight for Fascism.

>Russia v EU
>Wants mass casualties
Enjoy your "society" Jamal

You would literally die for global (((american))) elite to fill their already full pockets

I would against those commies from EU.

It's...beautiful...god dammit it's perfect!