Operation Boogie Pill

Boogie has options: he either continues down the path he is on or he does a complete 180 and gets fit & redpilled
The goal: we make him one of us
How: post stats & confidence building techniques(jordan peterson, golden one etc) to his twitter - don't bully him
He already hates the left but he also thinks the right/alt-right are just dumb hillbilly racists
Change his perception

Other urls found in this thread:

kngvct.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/why-boogie2988-has-set-himself-up-for-divorce-and-possibly-suicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we make him one of us
i think you mean "we make him two of us"

He needs a cycle of steroids

>filename
Damn son

No point. Boogie is a crypto Jew. Possible time travelling cyber Jew. Nevarez. Tingo. Removed.
Error code 384

He only lost 350k not a big deal

Francis is a pathetic fat sack of shit.

we can make this happen

>Francis
>hoi GOYs its (((francis)))
he's already imitating a jew
boogie should be crowned king of the alt-right

them digits confirms it.checked

Quite a beak on that ex-wife on his. Has anyone confirmed if she's a member of the tribe?

of his*

Why should I care?

Oh man I'd love to get some fat fuck on my side. Really important to reel in the cool hip youtubers!!

Next up: Jenna marbles xD love her dogs :DDdDDDD

This would actually be tremendous for us politically as millions of his audience see a miserable ugly man turn into a blissful pagan god over time, appealing them into joining our cause.

Can't wait to see boogie turn from making video game vlogs to talking about the Jewish question

Fatfuck is deluded as fuck, his wife cheated on him on his face and the bitch told him she didnt like sex and he believed her, cucked as fuck.

roll to give Boogie a stroke :3

looks like he is safe......for now.

PAY

He just lost his wife as he was trying to lose weight, why bother trying to change something when the damage is done.

It was all predicted lol, you can't cheat reality, fat fuck will never be able to keep the roastie by his side:
kngvct.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/why-boogie2988-has-set-himself-up-for-divorce-and-possibly-suicide/

Fuck this fat fuck. Who cares?

kek'd pretty hard

We need to get him fit, it's the only way

Like, lifting weights

seems like the perfect time

I like the idea, but I legit think it might be too late for Boogie. He's 43 years old. If he were 20 something than absolutely. How often do 43 year olds who have been obese and addicted to food/game their entire lives make the change because they had seen an internet meme? Could he even be capable of doing that?

no we can't, this retard isn't going to do something uncomfortable and challenging to better himself after 45 years of being a child. plus being that grotesquely fat has ruined his health forever, his joints and bones are fucked and he will get to around 275lbs with 50lbs of excess skin and consider it a success.

I see 3 options for this abomination.

1) Suicide - unlikely, too weak for that.

2) Getting redpilled - just as unlikely, he spent his entire life eating and trying not to offend anyone.

3) Retreating even deeper into his cuckshell - most likely outcome for a subhuman like him.

Hed just gain more weight. He needs to eat healthy and do cardio before he worries about any more mass. He probably has decent "muscle" under that fat, I cant imagine it being easy carrying around 600 lbs or whatever he is now.

Boogie has at least 240 pounds of lean muscle mass according to him

He's already miving plenty of weight, nigger.
Fat fuck needs about 3 years of keto, followed by skin removal surgeries THEN some lifting.

If you close your eyes, he sounds exactly like Wil Wheaton.

#ShameTheTardOut

Maybe he's the detatched rape-victim persona of Wil, embodied in some lab-dish fat prison meant to further erode and corrupt the fragmented soul.

Have you guys even watched his streams? He takes on a more personal tone and it really shows how much of a mess he is.

Watched the latest games convention on his stream and eventually had to switch stream because he was so unbearable. This is a guy that vehemently applauds every time a SJW issue is brought up and talks about how the racist right wingers must be mad about it.

I think he's too far gone, but it's hard to analyze a basket case like boogie.