Btw

Jesus Christ looked like this, he was also a bit fat and had bad posture.
You christcucks should be wearing fedora pendants.

Glad to see racially aware Whites fighting keenly in our winter offensive against the christcucks.

(((ישוע)))

Progress has been slow, but our war effort is not in vain, we will be victorious in this eternal struggle of light vs darkness.

jesus looks like some low-iq fuck

lmao christcucks

Jesus was a gnome who said nigger a lot

Why is he bald?

JESUS

WE HAVE TO COOK

It's a fake research.
The original research concluded that this was the face of the average Jew and Arab in the region they found the DNA samples, which came from CRIMINALS found inside a cave in Israel.
Let's say i get 100 DNA samples from American prisons(mostly black/Mestizo) and then claim that the 45th president of the United States looked like that. Would you agree?

Kek. Wtf

Why are pseudo-pagans like you so prone to Fake News?

>flag

Letter to Tiberius Ceasar:
"I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!"

What tribe did Jesus come from?

Jesus looks like he comes from bankstown and drives a C63 AMG

There isn't one historian alive who can prove that jesus wasn't a middle eastern jew lad.
Kys.

>Neo-pagan
>Worshiping the gods of your own people
>Bad
>Worship a forigen jew war god instead
Makes sense

This looks nothing like Shroud of Turin, what kind of retard made this 3d model?

So mormons are right and Jesus was a 56% obese American?

What shit artist made this? The proportions are all fucked up.

>actually believing a (((historians))) rendition

You idiots are going to kill the movement if you keep attacking Christianity.

#NotMyJesus

what does it matter what jesus looked like? it's beside the point.

really what people should care about is the fact that shitty bronze age fairytales are being used as actual life/moral compasses by people with two digit IQs.

it's disturbing, christians are violent, stupid and think that everyone is trying to get them, complete horse shit.

frankly im upset so many people are this poorly educated.

i think the next big step in human technological and social evolution is the creation if a truly secular state.

like a new country that a
ACTUALLY respects free speech and separates religion from government.

but its too good to be true.

What's your point?

No we're not, we're going to free the European race from a Semitic sand nigger death cult invented by swarthy hebrews.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

>first to the Jew

You are not a neo-pagan, you are a pseudo-pagan.
Here are some facts:
> You don't believe in the existance of gods
> You don't practice the neo-pagan religion

>people care what jesus looked like
are you fucking gay?

Theocracy>everything else

Yeshua is a kike.

What's your point?

>christian cross on flag
>christcuck
>his name is probably christian christiansson
ok whatever cuck

An Israeli jew.

KEK no you aren't, you larping faggots drive normal people away and you shit on everything about Europe that's even worth preserving. Pagans will lose just like they always have before. The only question is if it will be to Christians again or Islam.

Also, the word "jew" doesn't refer to modern jews.

>random insult
>random insult
I thought you decided that He doesn't exist ?

>assuming things about anonymous posters on the internet

Yeshua is a kike

How do you practice your religion?

You post this like we care what he looks like.

That letter was proven fake you hue monkey

> Being so retarded you can't even explain your reasoning

(((ישוע)))

We should just keep calling him Yeshua to remind the christcucks he was a swarthy hebrew.

> Assuming how people you don't know looked based on the average face of Hebrew criminals

You are right user, Sup Forums doesnt really focus on looks.

>worshipping the gods of your own people

This is what's so fucking funny about you neopagans, yet you can never see the joke. You have no idea what the pagans worshipped. ALL knowledge of the pagans and "your own gods" come from the christians who bothered to write it down because the pagans were all illiterate. You wouldn't even know the names of the gods you pretend to worship if it weren't for christians.

Humour me, tell me the source of where you've learned of "your own god." Tell me which writing passed on the knowledge to you

there was no arabs in the region at the time

how odd.. that's not at all how pilate described Jesus in his letter to Caesar. oh... you didn't hear about that huh? well it's in the US congressional library... of course the deep state claims it is a forgery... hahahahaha.

oh... and the Bible claims Jesus's head and hair were the color of wool (not the texture).

Is there now proof that jesus christ exists or is this just some atheists wet dream?

>lol ur so triggered

Wow, he almost looks like a caricature of a Jew...

nords are brown/yellow too they aren't white either. Only western, central and eastern europeans are white

>You wouldn't even know the names of the gods you pretend to worship if it weren't for christians.
Orly? You mean to tell me we wouldn't still have those gods if Christianity hadn't replaced them? Are you retarded? What a fucking cop out you christcuck.

Jesus waz kang..
He flew on a fuckin pyramid...

and most southern europeans sorry, probably not many of the portugese though

oh yes, it's a fake.. how do we know? henry kissinger and the deep state tells us so. you are a fkn idiot.

not only that - but i presume you saw those shows where they reconstruct how a person looked just from a skull. retard level 1000000. who even comes up with these ideas...?

It wasn't, and so wasn't this other one translated by Francis Smith in 1680.

"Pub. Lentulus in Judea preses (tempore Cesaris) senatui populoque Romano hanc epistolam misit.
Apparuit temporibus istis nostris, et adhuc est, homo magnae uirtutis, cui nomen Jhesus Christus, qui a gente dicitur propheta ueritatis; et a suis discipulis filius Dei. Suscitans mortuos et sanans omnes langores. Homo quidem statura procerus et spectabilis. Uultum habens uenerabilem quam intuentes facile possunt diligere et formidare. Capillos habens coloris nucis auellane praematura et planos usque ad aures; ab auribus uero crispos aliquantulum coeruliores et fulgentiores; ab humeris uentilantes. Discrimen habens in medio capite iuxta morem Nazareorum. Frontem planam serenissimam cum facie sine ruga aliqua quam rubor moderatus uenustat. Nasi et oris nulla prorsus reprehensio. Barbam habens copiosam et capillis concolorem, non langam, sed in medio bifurcatam. Aspectum simplicem et maturum, oculis glaucis uariis et claris. In increpatione terribilis, in admonitione blandus et amabilis. Hilaris quidem seruata grauitate. Numquam uisus ridere, flere autem sepe. In statura corporis propagatus et rectus. Manus habens et brachia uisu desertabilia. In colloquio grauis, rarus et modestus. Forma certe speciosus prae filiis hominum."

14. According to The Acts of John, John wrote of Christ:

He (Christ) appeared to me again as rather bald-headed but with a thick flowing beard.…But he sometimes appeared to me as a small man with no good looks.

15. Saint Augustine states that Christ ‘appeared ugly (foedus, meaning ‘horrible, abominable’) to his persecutors.

16. Tertullian, denying that the appearance of Christ had any beauty, goes as far as stating that:

The ignominy of the face (of Jesus) would roar (as a witness against the heretics) if it could.

in Colin Wilson’s Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals:

The Romans issued a wanted poster for Jesus, which still survives, describing him as short (about four foot six), bald-headed, and hump-backed.

This description of Christ appears to match the description of Paul in the apocryphal The Acts of Paul and Thecla:

A man of small stature, with a bald head and crooked legs, in a good state of body, with eyebrows meeting and nose somewhat hooked

A similar description of Paul is given in The Acts of Paul and Thecla,

[Paul]…a man of small stature, with a bald head and crooked legs, in a good state of body, with eyebrows meeting and nose somewhat hooked.

while another version of The Acts of Paul and Thecla reads

Quite small, bald-headed, bow-legged, with knees far apart, with meeting eyebrows, large eyes, a long nose and a red, florid face.

>that massive nonsequitor

You know the names of "your gods" because christians wrote them down. ALL knowledge on these people, which is incredibly little, comes from christians. This is why it's referred to as a dead religion.

You know nothing of what the pagans actually practiced. You know nothing of their rituals or beliefs save the bits of knowledge from the literate christians. You're 100% larping as an illiterate spear chucking nigger.

The only thing you have in common with the dead pagans is rhe fact that you're both laughable illiterate and uneducated

My grandma and mother passed down stories that were passed to them from their grandmothers and mothers.

The sagas and poems are cool too though.

Not by bowing to pedos or paying tithe every sunday. kek

It must suck to be an actual retard, especially one in a shitty third world shithole

Why are Pagans so fucking butthurt all the time? All you fags do is attack Christianity with the same rhetoric an edgy 14 year old atheist uses to try to piss off their mom. Why do you spend so much time attacking other whites who follow a different religion than you? Why not focus on our mutual enemies? It's almost like you're all retarded or controlled opposition...

>My grandma and mother passed down stories that were passed to them from their grandmothers and mothers.
LMFAO PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING

he was a judahite... not an edomite you idiot. how fkn stupid are some of you. this is easy stuff people.. go learn the fkn difference.

Yeshua is a kike.
You are the controlled opposition...................

Multiple documents including the bible do mention arabs in Israel at this time.

Just look at how asian religions evolved, ffs.

>gets all of his spiritual advice from kid fuckers and a book written by a collection of different jews
LMFAO PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING

So, you probally don't believe in the pagan gods.
But if you do, what gods do you worship and why?

Christianity is a roman religion

Fuck off, Jesus was germanic.

>forensic facial reconstructions

It's funny, because I'm not even a Christian.

But would you have the balls to tell a Christian that to his face, that his entire region is a lie and he's just some bigot. Also, why is Christian region the one always under attack for being the one that is intolerable for other beliefs?

Read:

cause they dont fight back

Please, Mr American, tell me what hidden ancient european secrets your American grandma managed to keep secret and alive for 3 thousand years through fucking camp fire stories that apparently every historian on the subject missed.

that's not possible. otherwise he wouldn't have had so many followers.

he had to be average looking at least

actually you are closer to the truth than most people would imagine. the germans were goths who were previously scythians/cimmerians... the tribes that came from Israel after they were released from the assyrians.

Nope.

jesus christ never existed.

They dont't have the conflicting views on ((( jesus))) as the newly converted and born again /pol. They are at least consistent there, I can give them that.

even the most ignorant atheistic historians admit Jesus existed.

Mid to ugly looking people sometimes develop a nice amount of charisma. I mean look at mongoloid jew nigger Lenin. He was short, balding, couldn't pronounce R well and still people listened to his retarded ass.

you can't compare it. jesus attracted peacefull people who wanted salvation. lenin attracted betas bitter people full of jealousy

His appearance probably wasn't anything special, the Old Testament says:

Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."

Because L. Ron Hubbard, Marshall Applewhite and Jim Jones were such lookers...

Kekd hard man

Such a shitty day you made it all good

looks like michael from gta 5

>assuming things about anonymous posters on the internet

He's still prettier than your mother.

woops i meant to reply to your other post

..and the he uttered upon them "Another one".
For he shall rise again.

>he was also a bit fat and had bad posture.
Hehehe
Stupid goyim

You know, I don't fucking believe in it either. So what, some silly religion? I don't understand why everyone bends over backwards for other people's strange religions.

Just because Christianity is the dominant religion in the region we need to keep it down, to accept some other bizarre fucking region. It's easy to tell Christians that they are fucking stupid and retarded and holding progress back. BUT OH MY FUCKING GOD SOMEONE IS...whatever religion:

wow, this religion is really special, and I'm going to learn everything about it, all of a sudden I'm an expert in rock gods or whatever.

they're not ugly desu

According to me research based on the average face of an American prison in the 50s, this is the face of President Eisenhower:

All I did was assume you're American because you're posting with an American flag and also because you're retarded.

Thanks for conceding that you're just an historically illiterate larping faggot

.........and you aren't even the same person. i would go back and amend my posts, but Sup Forums isn't letting me delete them

Okay, now tell me, why do worship them?
There are many gods, I want to know how internet pagan choose what gods they worship

And it's beautiful

>the british isles were full of black people because it was roman territory!
>how could jesus look like a roman if it was roman territory?
liberal logic

begone pharisee