Africans in St Kilda

>200 Africans bash random people at St Kilda (Melbourne)
>Police unable to cope

D I V E R S I T Y

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/38302555/teenagers-bashed-as-dozens-of-youths-rampage-through-st-kilda/
cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/7jl64n/got_jumped_in_st_kilda_tonight/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jOTvweXUw
youtube.com/watch?v=OIUbXM69Itc
twitter.com/7newsmelbourne/status/941173131015634944
news.com.au/national/victoria/wild-brawl-at-st-kilda-fast-food-restaurant/news-story/8c369da4531fcaddb86c324d321f3d79
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178461/HUNDREDS-youths-rob-tourists-brawl-St-Kilda.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They enrich our lives you racist.

watch Colin Flaherty's youtube channel

the Europeans have no idea what they're in for with all the new African migrants in their countries

Why the fuck were they let in.
Bus them all next door to the person who lobbied for it.

Melbourne has been DEMANDING them for years.

>p-please turn yourself in
LMAO

wheres a video?

Good, house them all in the middle of town.

Cronulla fag here.
You boys need to ban together.
Get all of your mates together and go on a nig nog bashing spree, the cops won't do shit, and it will fix the problem. Trust me i know from experience.

>appealing for witnesses
"oh yeah officer, they had curly hair, dicksucking lips, wide flat noses and stank of weed and malt liquor"
No wonder they can't catch them

i love that Sup Forums has finally been redpilled on melbourne crime and judicial corruption.

Based niggas.

tfw none of these proud racist ozzies got their boys together and 300ed this shit before it got out of control. There goes Aus rep

Melbourne is fucken cold. would love to see them do this on a Queensland beach. oh wait they didn't/can't cause we'd kill them and feed them to crocodils

their punishment will 10k each in gifts and lessons on australian life

Here user
au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/38302555/teenagers-bashed-as-dozens-of-youths-rampage-through-st-kilda/

DELET

>fuck I wish this wasn't the case bongbro

>Melbourne

Nothing of value was lost here

>"Youths"
>"Of african appearance"

Why don't they just say niggers? Who the fuck are they trying to kid when even the most normal of normalfags has come to realise youths = nigger teenagers

cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

Canadians have no idea what you're in for with all the new African migrants in your country.

we should get like a bunch of cunts (maybe 20 thou?) to go down to melbourne and clear off all the little latte poofters shitting up the place.

Redditor got bashed by them. Cops did nothing:

Walking back from the beach with some new found friends trying to seen the meteors, and on our way to the hostel, came across a large group of black men. They immediately started pestering one of the guys for a cigarette, and when he didn’t have it, began to slap and kick him. The second guy he was with tried to intermediate and pull the first guy out, and was subsequently assaulted. The girls were told to run and I attempted to pull the guys who were being assaulted out of the pile. I was hit 7-8 times in the head before I was able to run off, and the other guys were not as lucky. I felt so bad, and I feel as if I had not have helped maybe someone might have died. Had one of them had a knife, we all might be dead as those people suffered then other day.

The incident happened too fast to call the cops, and as we rounded the corner, we saw 3-4 squad cars by the Maccas where apparently this all spawned from.

I just want to say, this was my first incident since I arrived in Melbourne and no way reflects on the city. But when the cops won’t even fuss after a group of men who assaulted 5-10 people in the span of 1-2 hours, it’s hard to feel really safe .

If you are out late.. Be careful. Take main roads. Stay on the phone with your friends. Take an uber or taxi. And if you HAVE to, walk alone, be 100% extra careful and keep your valuables hidden.

I feel like I should gtfo and go to anglsea or something.

daily reminder: despite our new violent crime epidemic, all forms of self defense are illegal in melbourne.
this includes stun guns / tasers, pepper spray, and even stab proof vests.

the official protocol for a home invasion where the intruder is between you and your child is to secure your jogging helmet, and run screaming in the opposite direction, leaving your child to be raped and killed.

>youths
Top kek

>Sorry, video is only available within Australia due to licensing restrictions.

They just say teens here

>I just want to say, this was my first incident since I arrived in Melbourne and no way reflects on the city.

Oh god shut UP with this shit.
Can't you see what the problem is you stupid fuckhead?

He's more afraid of being called a name than having his skull caved in, I'm so tired of this cowardice.

Damn I just moved to Melbourne , its just full of hipster cunts , no wonder there are so many muzzies here

>I just want to say, this was my first incident since I arrived in Melbourne and no way reflects on the city.
Gee buddy, maybe when you get stabbed for raped for the nth time it will FINALLY reflect on the city itself and the niggers.

But think of the food they bring user

Niggers.

It's not that good. Just a few clips of nogs being nogs. It's not raw footage, it's been edited for TV broadcast with most of the juicy bits taken out.

Please tell me that's hyperbole and not on any official documents

Diversity and decay. Who can tell the difference?

Kek. That's why the emus won. When the Australian army demanded they surrender, they just trotted away.

shoot the....
oh nevermind

Mate, Melbourne is completely cucked since the Labor govt took power in 2014, they’re implementing the very worst (((cultural marxist))) policies here to see how the general populace will react.

>import large numbers of niggers to ausfailia in the last 10 years
>they're already chimping out

They did it because of slavery and the KKK you fucking bigots

I don't think Melbourne hipsters have the balls. Mabey Aussies in the suburbs could be ferried in.

If they keep doing it people will snap eventually.

>tell black people that white people stole everything from them
>tell black people that white people are the ultimate evil
>tell black people that they have been wronged by white people with a debt that can never be repaid
>watch as black people burn white cities down

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Reup on YouTube:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1jOTvweXUw
youtube.com/watch?v=OIUbXM69Itc

Niggers do this everywhere
Started in brazil, then portugal than southern france and italy and now Stralya lmao

Its called "Dragging"

I was reading through those posts and I found this

>I keep thinking to myself that they are the minority, and that this doesn't happen often. I feel like I am racist because I have grown to dislike most black men, I even actively try to sit next to them on public transport so that I can try and change my attitude about them. About 90% of these people I set next to, the older ones are usually on drugs (smell or see it in their eyes and or unnatural reactions or talk loudly (as if boasting) about how they steal, smoke, fight etc...

WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHAHA THIS FUCKING KEK

this is true /polacks/ we live in a cultural marxist paradise here in Melbourne.

your Nigs look weak and thin, didn't go threw centuries of selective slave breeding to morph into GIGA NIGGAS

(((They)) will pay

shit is fucked we need to fucking to go full cornulla on them

There aren’t any left, they’ve been forced out of metropolitan Melbourne by the Chinese colonists and Parjeets who never go back after arriving here on a student visa.

i guess it's the same clip on twitter
says they were randomly fighting amongst themselves as well

yeah my big brave american friend
there were 200 of them
you shoot one of them or even 2 or 3 and you're gonna end up with your leg being eaten by a wog in a meme pic

It's like there is some tiny part of his brain that isn't brainwashed and it's fighting really hard to take back control.

Oh I know what we're in for, and I'm not happy about it

Goddamn, those things are ugly.

>there were 200 of them
sorry, I was under the impression AU had more than 200 people willing to stop this shit. I should have known better.

So get into your own truck of peace and just ram them

Everytime I get annoyed at niggers in our country I remember we're dealing with a population who has no interest in saving itself. They can't even see the truth for what it is in the face of violent nigger activity. Glad I live in QLD far away from diversity.

I am waiting for them to start doing that tyre necklace thing to someone, if that happens then finally we might get the government to fucking do something

the fuck? i have heard LITERALLY NOTHING about this in the news

i expect they do, but until we invent star trek transporters it's not that easy to get them all instantly to one macdonalds
now please go back to clearing all the violent wogs out of america my brave friend
oh wait you won't

How could they not get arrested and fined for jogging without helmets while looting?
Enjoy being a second class citizen user,that's the spirit of the west.

news.com.au/national/victoria/wild-brawl-at-st-kilda-fast-food-restaurant/news-story/8c369da4531fcaddb86c324d321f3d79
I looked on ABC and nothing

What happens when white people actually do wrong niggers in retaliation? No more niggers?

Thank god we live in the great U.S.A. How long before you gotta wear a helmet when you drive?

everyone has become a pussy and wont form gangs when shit goes down because then they will be racist. It's fucked you could be getting mugged by a pack of wild niggers with 50 other people in view and they will all just ignore it

>Why were they let in?
Jewish australian politicians

hahahaha i like your optimism, i say we build a wall around melboune while we still can

at least three different news sources have been mentioned in this thread
here it is on the daily wail
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5178461/HUNDREDS-youths-rob-tourists-brawl-St-Kilda.html
i'm sure a norwegian robot will come along shortly with an archive link in case the daily mail get excited by a few extra clicks

With the increasing nog population in Melbourne, might be a good time to invest in KFC franchises and Watermelon stands

What's the next word the media will move on to once it becomes obvious that the public knows "youth" means nigger?

I just was laughing because ABC is supposed to be an unbiased new source paid for by the tax payer but no mention of niggers chimping out

I wounder what the top comments would be like if they weren't moderated.

>Bondi beach
>Melbourne

Come on mate, Sydney is a way worse nanny state than Melbourne is.

How does it feel not being allowed to drink after 8pm?

I can see 3 fucking articles about US politics, but not mention of hundreds of people getting fucked up by niggers.

Fucking ABC needs to get defunded asap.

is antipodean resistance going to step up and bash them?

Reminds me, anyone watch that SBS Apex gang whitewash? I couldn't be fucked, anyone do a >quick rundown?

This is why we have guns, ye cunts.

I live in Middle Park, this literally happened 3 minutes from my home. Get these niggers out of my white peaceful neighborhood

Why do libs exist in Aussie? Surely the spawn of british psychopaths would find virtue seeking to be alien.

>antipodean resistance
>doing anything other than larping and sucking each others dicks in the bush

What I wouldn't give for someone with some fucking balls to step up to these niggers

Who?

fucken oath they this political correct shit has to end, call a spade a spade

haha I started that shit about going on a hike and that they wanted to film me sucking their dicks for blackmail purposes

That tiny part brings me in tears...

the problem is melbourne judges, and the court system, who are arguably the most corrupt in any first world nation.
also every melbourne cop, and anyone involved with the court system knows that an 'anonymous source' is funding the best criminal lawyers in the country for APE-X, meth heads, and other violent criminals on the odd chance that they are appointed a non corrupt judge (does that even exist in melbourne?).

Not likely given the probable response from your state government about racial demographics and crime

Just so you cunts are aware, us norn aussies hate you southern scum for what you're doing to this country.

Queensland will secede soon enough, there' s already talk about cutting of the south from our supplies. White flight is being pushed heavily on people with family down there.

We need to get Sydney and Melbourne to fall as fast as humanly fucking possible to the hoard so everyone can see what's happening right now instead of 50 years later when it's way way too late. Sydney is fucking gone, Melbourne is fucking gone. Get out while you can and move up north. If you're a faggot empathy cunt we don't want you, stay in your hell.

When Australia seeks independence from the British, Queensland will not follow. This is where it begins.

How about we ship all the blacks to Melbourne. Build a fence around it, denounce it and leave it to rot

nope, the last time I watched SBS was for the first season of struggle street, I haven't seen the second season yet.

The local and tourists must have done something triggering, I can't comprehend how those enrichment bearers could have reacted in such way.

I'm pretty sure they used some prohibited words, like the N-Word, or worst, they may have asked them to act in a civilised way. That's enabling white supremacism, and such pretentious requests won't be tolerated by anyone.

I feel sorry for those poor young refugees that have to be treated like that in a foreign land full of bigotry and intolerance, not to mention racial profiling them, sad!

Join us Australia! You can have gay marriage and Niggers! Become one of us le 56% club!

I am looking at moving back to far south coast of NSW soon. I can get a transfer with work since I am a woolworths drone (fuck Christmas every one turns spastic). Just need $5,000 more in my savings for a house deposit. Then I will buy a few acres and set up my fortress. Already got a gun license but only one shit rifle

Am I the only one who thinks Australia has never been better?

Stop running you cunt rise up against ypur kike governement or die. Forget the niggers its your government who is the actual problem.

>Redditor got bashed by them. Cops did nothing:

The comments read like listening to a bunch of oversensitive women on those morning shows. Is the whole of reddit like this?

>wherever I go I must also chimp out

i plan to do the same, except i want to go as far north in queensland as possible (i would rather live around abbos than melbournistanis).
solar power, water purification and farming technology is getting much cheaper and better every year.
living off the grid in a rural area is not a meme anymore, it is becoming maybe the only feasible option for white people in australia now.

>[–]PrimaxAUS 26 points 13 hours ago
Just tell them you have a gun and you're going to shoot an intruder. They'll show up then.

this cunt know how to get the cops to show up