ITT we says something positive about our country

ITT we says something positive about our country

Croatia
pretty safe, due to no niggers and sandniggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVkG6YBXKA8
nedeljnik.rs/nedeljnik/portalnews/prava-istina-o-tesli-ne-nije-govorio-da-je-hrvatska-njegova-domovina/
in4s.net/nikola-tesla-vazda-ostajem-samo-srbin-i-nista-vise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I... Hmm...
Fuck, I can't.

em, soccer team? fuckable traps?

Bread and circus and DSTs

Fence...

All afrikaans millenials and gen Z fags hate niggers
Cant think of anything else

lol, is it still standing? does it work? we in croatia dont need it so far, since migrants dont like our social support system

The most beautiful, clean place on earth.

Awesome heritage and culture, nice food

We get snow

shouldnt elon musk be redpilled too? doesnt he care what happens to his genetic relatives?

We're white...

Don't lie to them. They know the truth Jamal.

>ITT we masturbate to ourselves.

India: Clean and Rich with zero rape.
Maybe superpower 2020.

tasty french fries and tater tots

Toronto and BC in general beg to differ.

Big.

you could have just said "buddhism/hinduism + aryan master race"

alessandra ambosio surely

>soccer team?
7-1
>fuckable traps?
theyre niggers

Rich enough to have no major problems.
Small enough so nobody cares about us.

and because everybody wants me to say it
>Hitler

We're whiter than France...

BC is gorgeous what are you smoking

Their sisters love anal, 8/10 sluts. They are the best euro bitches

people of God

>people of God
thats the jews bro

The only European country that still has a chance

>due to no niggers and sandniggers

sad

we do have muslims, but they are mostly from bosnia and they are semi civilized (they dont fuck boys in swiming pools like the pakistanies you other fucks import lol)

Tech and sports
(Corruption fucking both)

I know. Balkan muslims are whites who converted in past becuse ottoman invasion

picrel is acually middle-easterner

I'd have to agree with you there haha

sheit

Most redpilled comic ever thats not even trumpcucks can handle.

America: owned by Jews guilt tripped by Niggers.

Based 56% white!!

they jews guilt trip you too...
>goy, think about the 6 gazillion
>we must destroy all white nationalism so it never happens again..

We have guns

Maybe if you go to the very fringe rural areas. Otherwise welcome to a chinese colony.

if you have money there is nothing wrong with sweden if you like the cozy meme

Errrh....

uh...we...we wuz something at some point, I guess...? Also, the food is nice and public transportation, while shit, costs literally nothing. Ski resorts are cool too, I guess.

>croatia
>no sandniggers

haaaahahahahahah you've got to be kidding me
the ustase and their turkish allies will be slaughtered in the streets you filthy pig, allah will not protect you from us

chocolate,waffles, beers, fries

pfff.. stop lying. what if I get attacked at my estate, and the police declares this area a NO-GO-ZONE or they send 3 female cops to safe me lol

Devon: The Greatest County

övp/fpö coalition

we are 90% cucktholic you fucking illiterate fuck. we only have about 3% muslims and they are mostly bosnians..

Faggot

>only 3%
>letting bosnians in ever
yeah ok ali, let me know how that goes for you. want to spread your cheeks wide for the ottomans cock to ream it again? oh sorry, my bad, hadn't noticed you already had 3 turk salamis lodged in your mouth

What I already said
>faggot

>says the dude hiding his flag

porbably Sweden or Canada

Can throw a ball to the other end of the country.

Wrong.

Florida is very nice in the winter, we also have publix subs and key lime pie

We behead those who insult Macedonia

nah just a burger fucking with you, pretending to be a bitter serb and seeing if I can get any sick (You)s. can't be assed to find a serbian proxy to continue shitposting though

gj on bojna cavoglave, one of the best yugoslav war songs I've heard

Our music is the best in the world.

>he thinks catholicism is cool

Just wait and you will see how your country will be flooded

*makes beautiful high end women (even presidents wouldnt be ashamed of having one)

read somewhere it was 3%.. maybe they emigrated since our economy sucks now lol. They are probably in Slovenia/Austria now

We have nice rolling fields and oak trees.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_nrI9crkGg
it sure is

was the best

Hinduism and Great Temples

literally nothing

I dont hate Serbs man. I'm too young too care, as far I'm concerned, they are allies..

Funny way to spell "Lancashire"?

>poo

This is actually correct, but aside from actual talent it is also due to english being international so ofc others dont have a real chance in terms of europe.

Could be more of them here now, or simply unofficial, i know bunch of bosnians work in bigger cities, aside from that you wont be seeing them.

No Jews.

Mutt

10 years too late to shitpost flame wars between ex-Yugoslav countries. F

oh well good on you anyway, it'd be nice to see you all form some sort of Balkan Union to work together to defend your nations from invaders, military or otherwise. don't see it happening any time soon though, tensions are still pretty tight from the Yugoslav wars. shame because a Croatian-Serb alliance would be a hell of a force

youtube.com/watch?v=QVkG6YBXKA8

not that "modern" london tripe

hate for catholics and muslims

Did you mean to say poo and rape?

we're too cucked for that. also those who hate catholicism hate vatican not its followers whom they pity

sure, once the old fucks die off.

you could have said Nikola Tesla (oh wait, he was croat)
mother genes > father genes

Very comfy and almost paradise-like if you live in a town where there is little to no rental homes and close enough to a major city which makes cost of housing high... Aka 99% swedes.

You also have to stop consuming all types of domestic news and entertainment.

This is how I manage to live a comfortable happy life in the current times.

jebem ti mamu hrvatsku. GOOD THING IN SERBIA IS NATIONALISM!! AND NO GAY

>mother genes > father genes
his mother was a serb too, the fuck you're taking about? also nikola tesla has nothing to do with serbia

Not a single Irish fleg ITT. I am from the north so i will speak on behalf of my countrymen.

We hav bogs and stuf.

the pope is an insane fuck. I wouldnt mind switching to other forms of christianity (officially)

unofficially I believe in hinduism..

>his mother was a serb too
he was a closet faggot anyways, you can have him.

I would be ashamed if he was croat.

Yes but you're all faggots

-

Jerusalem™©®
Oh and that it's not an Arabian shithole and is lead by European Jews and not the Africans and Middle Easterners.

our church became degenerate pedo central too but not even close to the level of cucktholics though

you should be proud he was a croat citizen at least. he said he's equally proud of his serbian origin and croatian motherland

>he don't know orthodoxy is cucked too

Just look at your country mate. Golddigger roasties everywhere

eh either way, catholics we interact with are vatican controlled so it comes down to that..
>mother genes > father genes
while his mother was serbian too, i'm glad you're accepting the reality of being jews of the balkans.
>he said he's equally proud of his serbian origin and croatian motherland
this type of shit is why we are where we are, we don't even need our enemies to spout their propaganda, we do it for them.
somewhat cucked, but certainly not as catholics/protestants

first one was meant for , i'm retarded

>had love affairs with pigeons
No thanks man, you can have him. He is Serb.

not bragging about your power to manipulate and shape the world and culture

Almost every working-class person hates poofters

Daily reminder:

Jesus > chri*tinity

>this type of shit is why we are where we are, we don't even need our enemies to spout their propaganda, we do it for them.
is it? i saw telegraph of his stating exactly what i've said though, pic related

Explain to us uninformed why the balkans unironically seem to hate each other?

Always arguing...serbs, croats, albanians, kosovans, bosnians etc, what's their deal?

Many times you also seem very obnoxious, especially the serbs that I have spoken to irl.. They always want to tell me "how things really are" and are stubborn and always believes that they're right.

Stefan Molymeme explained it in one of his last videos perfectly. Every conflict can be boiled down to one thing "FIGHT FOR RESOURCES"...

Same thing in the balkan wars. Our politicians wanted more power, so they ignited hate towards Serbs to secure it.

In the end, normal people like me remained in status quo. All the benefits of having your own country went to the political group (that started the war).

I'm still a goy payin my insane taxes (25% vat, 40% income tax).

Flanders/belgium... Best beer, chocolate and waffles in the world

the whites are usually the ones that are cucked

nedeljnik.rs/nedeljnik/portalnews/prava-istina-o-tesli-ne-nije-govorio-da-je-hrvatska-njegova-domovina/
in4s.net/nikola-tesla-vazda-ostajem-samo-srbin-i-nista-vise/
>implying we aren't 100% right and everyone else 100% wrong
we hate each other over land disputes, blood disputes, religion disputes, history disputes, etc. etc. you'll learn much more from just lurking on a /balk/ thread than from a post.
>40% income tax
jesus christ, are you super-rich or some shit? from what i know, the largest possible income tax here is 35%.

>what's their deal?

After the ww2 the nordcucks who won the war decided to change the borders of the Balkans.
Some are really angry about this.