"You're growing too close to maid dragon now."

How many cours is the magic going to last, Sup Forums?

1 cour.

When's the last time Kyoani has done 2 cour, Nichijou or Hyouka?

There's isn't even enough material for a second season so it doesn't even matter that it's flopping.

Hibike

>I don't know what a cour is.
Thanks for clearing that up.

A cour is one of the four conventional three-month periods of television broadcasting in Japan (January to March; April to June; July to September; October to December)

He's not wrong, Hibike, the series, is 2 cour.

This gives me hope honestly. I think that the show is more than good enough to warrant a 2nd cour.

The source material may get a boost as well so perhaps this was a smart decision on KyoAni's part.

By moving towards adult situations and keeping their best parts I think they may do well with this animu.

obligatory fuck shaft

I literally hear this every single season every fucking time there is a second cour eventually if it does well and right now it's popular.

Cours =/= Seasons

Hibike is 2 seasons. Each season aired one cour. Neither of those seasons aired for 2 cours.

What makes something 2 cours is it if airs for 2 cours consecutively.

I'm talking about there not being enough material you illiterate reaction-image-poster-with-imgur-filename FUCK.

>Wow! Tohru, you sure are Kobayashi no maid-dragon!™

>what is split-cour

2 seasons that air with a gap of a cour in between.

Split-cour series are and always have counted as being two cour. They're the exception, though. Hibike is two one cour seasons, not a two cour.

Fair enough. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure on split-cour because I see them being regarded as both 2 seasons and 2 cours by the nips.

Is this the most forced fandom of the season?

That would be the Magical Nazi Loli

Agreed.

>Forced
Sorry my man but it's one of the most popular shows of the season.

its gonna flop though

RIP Idol jihen

Is Bang Dream actually any good or is it just selling well because it's cute girls doing music related things?

Kanna merch will sell like yuri on ice brand hotcakes.

fuck yes, ACCA is 6th

Still gonna flop hard tho

>twitterfags
>buying anime

This show is beautiful though.
It blends fun atmospheric easy going comfy times, with silly fun and fantastical shenanigans often also including cool over the top action or flashy animation and it also delivers some really sweet and heart warming moments of character introspection with surprisingly sensitive topics along a nice slow feel good plot with just enough of a darker background to add contrast.

Oh yeah and the girls are all also cute and have adorable voices.