So this is the power of unrestrained capitalism

So this is the power of unrestrained capitalism...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YdBDQX5qng0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So he spent half a century to make an independent entertainment channel only to sell it all away at the end, making all the channels in America owned by 3 companies all far-left liberal Jews. Makes you think.

Murdoch is a zionist is he not?

Fox is also a common Jewish name.

Fox News wasn't part of the deal and is still owned by Murdoch.

The last goy sold out.

Wolverine to be a soyboy?

GG. reality might as well have a liberal bias now because there is no pretense of choice.

Disney: DIVERSITY IS GOOD
Also Disney: SO ARE MONOPOLIES

yes, but murdoch is a hundred years old almost. and i'm pretty sure his kids can sell or change the news network in the next years

These media giants need to be destroyed

The average burger is so brainwashed by their propaganda that none will care when the last media merger occurs in 2019. At that point, it will simply be a symbolic gesture by the Jews who already control virtually everything bugers consume today.

I want Theodore Roosevelt to rise from the grave

Thank god for le free market

Criminally underrated

Walt Disney's headless corpse is turning in it's tomb. You would have thought he had some type of "no likes can run this company" clause.

*Kikes

Fox broadcast channels aren't included, neither is Fox News or Fox Sports. This appears to just be 21st Century Fox properties, primarily.

Damn. No more different thinking goy

Dying industries get monopolistic. In the last bid to sav3 it. Sometime it works but most of the time its simply a sign it doesnt matter enough anymore to be relevant.

FS1 is going to be more nigger shit now?

FS1 isn't included in the deal. It's 21st Century Fox assets, primarily.

It's almost like unregulated capitalism always results in monopolies
> b-but capitalism is about competition
No it's about making a profit
It's a much better investment to undermine or buy up your competition in a (((free))) market than to actually compete

>implying it’s any different for you

Acting like this is only a US problem is stupidly short sighted. You are in the same boat as us and Europe.

>Unrestrained

Who gives a shit Infowars is basically bigger than Fox is at this point

Yeah but Marxism is full yid retard

If your flag is serious remember Hitler was a Capitalist too, just he only interfered in the economy/free market JUST enough to pursue/preserve volkisch values and ensure a degree of protectionism.

I know.
I said the average burger meaning normies, don't take things so personally.

The fact we have a retard like Trump has president should tell you capitalism was a mistake.

And the fact you're 56%

>making all the channels in America owned by 3 companies
Implying is not already like this... in all fields, not just entertainment.

Choice is an illusion.

why does it matter who owns food?

You used a common insult thrown at US anons, if you meant normies then say normies.

The food industry + Chemical Industry + Pharmaceutical Industry = turns you into a guinea pig

I examined Toblerone under a microscope. I found out that these Jews add something to the food that makes males feminine and females masculine.

>there is unregulated capitalism in US
no

Competition, leaf boy.

I hope Murdoch finds a way to make Fox News even more conservative when he's done for.

But it is troubling that Jew Disney is taking over even more... guess I can't get any MORE Jewish at this point tho

Kek

le happy anime merchant face

The Forces of the Last Gasp, on Meat Street
youtu.be/YdBDQX5qng0