Are educators not working hard enough to teach the next generation Sup Forums?

are educators not working hard enough to teach the next generation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink

Why is Kobe Bryant in this picture?

/thread

>tfw just like all their other gibs blacks want an "education" handed to them for free with no effort on their part

cause pose and the way hands are held. you need to go2ledit

The problem - other than the shitty quality of human being that our culture now produces en masse - is systematic. The structure of the education system itself has become outdated and ineffective, and methods of funding and evaluations encourage adminstrators to lower the bar instead of actually addressing the solution.

If you want better teachers, don't give them class full of 30 delinquents that they're forbidden to discipline, and then blame them when half the class doesn't learn a fucking thing. Don't force them to teach for tests, and they can teach the actual subject. Give them a good salary with real raises you'll eliminate the teacher shortage, and have them competing for jobs so that the best will be selected.

All of this requires money and effort, which the government isn't willing to spend on education, because the purpose of public education is to create laborers and consumers.

You really can't educate a nigger
You can try but all you end up with is an educated nigger, not a real human being

let me put this in terms you might understand. Yall aint putting up 40 pts plus yall aint deserve the win

>Implying niggers can be educated

You can't teach an inanimate object.

If everybody in the class is failing, it's on the instructor. If one student in the class is failing, it's on the student.
You can lead a nigger to a book but you can't make it read.

really make me meditade

This

>You've been arrested two times now
>Uhhmmmm no sweetie you've failed to teach me to not do crimes two times
>Nothing is ever my fault

I had someone who tried to say this, I teach language classes and she didn't show up for weeks. I sent out emails for work everyday.

Spoiler she was black, and wanted to work for NASA with a 1.80 GPA. I was always a compromiser though, and gave her another test date that I reminded her about twice and she didn't come to. I failed her and by this point she had enough failures to get her kicked out lol.

>"That test was racially biased, it wasn't written in ebonics"

Kobe is one of the realest, hardest working black dudes in pro sports since he grew up in Italy and sees how disgusting the American Nigger is especially after playing with the likes of Smush Parker. Seeing him used in a picture that denigrates hard work and accountability would probably piss him the fuck off.

Can't speak for other countries, but here most "educators" are either getting a job through connections or were shit at anything else and they had to go that way. Even at uni most of the lecturer are in because of nepotism and do absolutely nothing. Don't get me wrong, lot's of students wouldn't be better off even if they did actually teach, but that's beside the point.

Funnily enough it was a Russian language class for undergrads and I had a purple haired monstrosity repeatedly try to question me about oнo which is a gender neutral pronoun used for some objects. She asked me twice in class if they used it for gender neutual people in Russia. I had to try really hard not to laugh, because I would've lost my job.

This is probably the case for the US as well.

>pay tens of thousands of dollars for an education
>it's somehow wrong to expect a certain level of competency from professors

What's the point of even going to college with lousy professors who are incapable of teaching their students and who can't facilitate learning? The whole point of having professors is for them cover the material and clear up any questions. Do you retards really believe you take classes so that you can teach yourself without the assistance of an expert in a given field? If that's what you want to do save yourself the money and learn on your own.

That link is fake

Does the top results in the entrance test become educators?

If the answer is no, the problem it's education and society as a whole.

Cause you need the smartest people to teach properly to the dumbest people, otherwise you got an idiot leading a retard.

Public school teachers are just shitty daycare attendants. If you know about slavery and the holocaust, they've done their job.

normies can hardly read, it has very little to do with the teacher. You don't cast diamonds infront of swine

No
They want to be made smarter magically. They don't want to put the time/ effort into improving themselves. Why waste all that ,weed smoking gun toting old lady mugging gang raping civil disobedience,time on studying.
Look at their environment, they are the actual living breathing ghetto meme..

Teacher here.
The issue is they not only don't want to learn, they don't want anyone to learn. I know teachers that just gave up on a class of 30 because of 5 students. Schools should have stayed segregated.

tfw are so ignorant you blame others for your stupidity.

Teacher here.

Exams are useless. I've never used them in my class. They're fancy memory tests that give me an extremely faulty and skewed indication of knowledge. Students in my class work with assignments that cater to their strengths and interests within the subject. There are no boring fucking lectures that I conduct. Every student get their own, private sessions when they need it.

You have no idea how fucking stupid and lazy most people are. People just expect to be able to fuck off and get an A in whatever class, and if they can't they do nothing but bitch and whine about how it's too hard or the teacher isn't teaching them properly.

>implying only a teacher can educate you
>implying learning isn't ultimately a matter of personal responsibility and effort

>Exams are useless.

This would only be the case if nobody or the vast majority fail a test and it's got history behind it.

>Being this mentally disabled.

Look at your country, sodomite.

>If everybody in the class is failing, it's on the instructor. If one student in the class is failing, it's on the student.
Tbqhwy When I was in my university we had a couple programs (mech eng and Electrical/Computer eng) that would see 70% of its students change majors or drop out in the first semester. Our graduating classes in those paths went from 300/320 to 16/9. Part of this was the difficulty of the coursework. The other part was that it was a state university, fucking full ride if youve ever held a basketball or wrote a paper on MLK jr.

Professor: yah, i'm bad with animals.

show your flag before belittling other countries

Why did I lose at sodomite so hard?

racist azz skools baka :100:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

he has a point though

it doesn't really matter what you do as long as you're dealing with smart people. Exams are just a practical thing

There is truth to the idea that the structure of the education doesn’t accommodate the different styles of learning, but most of these cocksuckers don’t care to put forth effort in the first place

it sfunny because ive known so many middle class blacks in schooling and they all dress with the horn rimmed glasses and sharp shirts, but theyre still putting up their hands asking "hey teach why we gotta have homework?" and shit at the end of the day, but since they put glasses on that morning, its a civil rights issue

t. never taken a difficult college course

You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think.

You can lead a nigger to books but they can't read.

>Why dont I just know convolutions from sitting through an hour long powerpoint on them? They expect me to go to my dorm and PRACTICE them?
>I have to do that for all of my courses?
>fuck this university is a rip wheres my beer and thots

fucking keked

Have you ever taken a real course? You should be doing at least three hours of studying for every hour of lecture.

I hated convolution. The EEs can keep their fancy analog signals. I'll keep my nice logical digital signals.

>kobr
>failing

>Convolution is literally the easiest fucking thing, and can be taught in 10 minutes by just doing an example and showing that it boils down to several multiplies.
>Instead you dumbass professors just glance over it like it's too complicated to explain, and so all of the students waste their time coming to class and have to learn it on their own.
Yeah sure is the student's fault.

depends on the class really, my 8am ochem lecture half the class only showed up for the tests

if everyone in the country is failing, is it the teachers fault or is it the fault of the community for not pushing each other to learn?

It depends what you're teaching. If there are things they need to be able to know off-hand, you should be able to assess them on their ability to answer to a random sampling of that. You could even have sections that give them some information they could, elsewhere, easily look up, and then ask them to apply that information on the spot.

I've had students like that meme, though.
>give easy assignment
>give several reminders about it
>student doesn't hand it in
>ask them about it, they act like they have no idea what I'm talking about
>get them to hand it in late
>they skip chunks of it
>act confused as to why they are missing points
>repeat in various forms for all things all semester
>act confused when they don't have an A at the end of the semester

I had another student hand in a rough draft of a paper, and I told him very directly what was wrong with it and that I would give it 0 points if he handed it in. The absolute madman handed it in, then contacted me after failing saying he thought he was doing well in the class.

>they're fancy memory tests
>students at the job site should waste hours upon hours in the field just googling everything they need to know, instead of actually knowing it

Exams are useful.

>not praising your analog overlords
What a scrub

Thats what most people in the field do. Fake it until you make it. Practical application of a concept cements it more than teaching to a test. Too mant students I know ace exams but cant applied what they've "learned" when I need them to.

You can bring muslims in Sweden but you cant make them assimilate.

This picture makes me laugh every time.

Your leaders can whore out your culture, but they can't make you think.

The cuck here is right, too bad is he about 0.001% of educators.

The average K12 teacher is pretty bad at their job, but the real problem is trying to teach everyone equally instead of having different classes for smart logs and dumb kids.

>Creating an elitist master class that will never understand something not spoonfeed to them is good.

stupid nigger

It's the teachers job to make sure the students are educated. If the students failed it's because the teacher failed to do their job. Why should teaching be the only profession where the consumer is responsible for the quality of the product?

this was one of the reasons my mother finally threw in the towel teaching last year. virginia beach literally outlawed failing students two years ago, every student WILL pass regardless of any score.

also, students are allowed to turn in homework and take tests any time between the official due date / test date and the end of the year

>also, students are allowed to turn in homework and take tests any time between the official due date / test date and the end of the year
I experimented with something like that once. Huge mistake. On my end, it means a mass of grading all at once. On their end, it means butchering a bunch of assignments all at once instead of just butchering the first and then hopefully improving over the semester.

>also, students are allowed to turn in homework and take tests any time between the official due date / test date and the end of the year
How is this a problem?

Is this a case of compulsory education? Of course if someone doesn't want to do something, forcing him won't yield good results.

school (should) teaches discipline. as a teacher, you cannot enforce your own god damn due dates. finish your shit on time, nigga

The course was designed to fulfill a requirement but wasn't the only option by which to do so. It's a problem because education is a process and benefits from feedback, revision, etc. You can't reasonably just do everything at the end.

What job do you have where you can skip work all year and just work *really* hard for the last month? (And by work hard I mean mass produce a bunch of garbage that barely resembles a product)

Sounds like 75% of the subcontractors we have for app development. You would be surprised how much of their day is alt tabbing between reddit and stackoverflow when it isnt crunch time

It's actually a lot worse than that.
>class of 30 students
>1 undisciplined nigger out of the bunch
>constantly disrupting the class, harassing the teacher and bullying other students
>ignoring verbal commands to stop
>teacher not legally allowed to stop him physically
>"Go to teh principals office!"
"muh fuggin, make me beeeeitch, bix nood"
>parents say "dindu"/"he a good boy"/"church erry day" etc
>other beta-tier niggers, impressed by alpha-tier niggers immunity to consequences, soon follow suit
>shortly afterwards entire classroom is in a frenzy and chimping out
>teacher literally crying
>not even the most attentive student can learn anything
>Public School Systems of the United States of America™
I should know, I was there, I survived.

This is why education should be made non-mandatory. Kids who don't want to learn won't learn and they'll disrupt others to prevent them learning too. They gain nothing from mandatory education, so why are they even there?
Make it optional so only the ones who want to make something of themselves are occupying a teachers time.

>school (should) teaches discipline
No, that's retarded. Schools treat children as slaves, they don't care about teaching them, they care about quotas. I guess if you want good goys you can go for "discipline".

Nothing is stopping someone from asking for advice or revising, it's his own goddamned fault if he doesn't do shit until the very last moment, if it's shit just fail them.
It's not better when the lectures advance at snail speed because it needs to drilled into retards, that's just wasting everyone's times, well those who are actually worth anything.

Education is a farce. It didn't exist in this format until a few hundred years ago. The masses are not qualified to be educated. 99% of students just copy homework from the solution manual, and tell of the teacher reusing the quizzes and tests from last year.

t. Former teacher.

I agree with you up to the teacher salary and benefits. When you include the benefits, time off, and job security they are no underpaid. Maybe later in their career for som parts of the country but the starting salary is close to what most non stem jobs pay to start.
The problem is the parents or lack there of. The white schools donjust as well as the best schools around the world. It’s the ghetto and multicultural schools that are failing and they are failing not for money but for lack of parenting. The lack of quickly giving consequences to failing grades to the student. The students continue down the road of least resistance because they can’t be disciplined at school and their parent(not plural) does not give a shit. The consequences do not appear until the real world smacks them in the face and they are too far gone to be a productive member of society.

Tl;dr; no discipline at home leads to lazy students who don’t give a shit and the school can do nothing to stop it no matter how much money we waste.

>Nothing is stopping someone from asking for advice or revising, it's his own goddamned fault if he doesn't do shit until the very last moment, if it's shit just fail them.
Sure. I am just pointing out that laying out the course like that is a bad idea, unless your goal explicitly is to fail out all but the most self-disciplined students, but then in that person's example, the students can't even fail.

Just get shot and die, get a degree in aeronautical science in no time.

Checked and truth

We need annual tests and if you fail it you get killed.

Parents are often retarded and kids don't know any better though. There should be an aptitude test and only force the best. Though not in this shitty system, it's designed so even the dumbest shit could pass if he does as much as doing homework.

Why should someone receive education if he clearly doesn't care about it? There are a few people need encouragement, but usually people realize it's in their interest to do it.

>Parents are often retarded and kids don't know any better though.

This is true, but you know what? There's not a goddamn thing anyone can do about that. You can't help everybody.

>Why should someone receive education if he clearly doesn't care about it?
In my case, this is at a university so they are willingly enrolled, paying for it, and specifically selected to enroll into my course. In the case of students under 16 forcibly undergoing education, because they're dumb kids and it doesn't make practical sense to let them choose to fuck over their life, wake up at 23, and realize they wish they knew how to read; meanwhile we've been floating a completely incompetent member of society.

Engineer here. I would not want people to get professional degrees if they cannot clearly demonstrate ability and understanding of the subject matter. It is not hard to write a test with questions that require actual knowledge of the subject matter.
I guarantee the nigger posting the tweet didn't even think of going to office hours.

For the record there are a few white children missing from the bottom pic too.

Lol and he teaches them the kangz theory of course, fucking hell

>are educators not working hard enough to teach the next generation Sup Forums?
most education systems rely on self educating practices

>In the case of students under 16 forcibly undergoing education, because they're dumb kids and it doesn't make practical sense to let them choose to fuck over their life, wake up at 23, and realize they wish they knew how to read

We live in the Information age. I never learned shit about Math in school, and I needed it when I was 22. You know what I did? I looked it up on youtube. I was at a 12th grade level in 3 days. Educational institutions are borderline obsolete formalities for people too dumb to learn on their own in the first place, you can learn almost anything you want without any formal education if you're willing to just apply yourself.
I say this as someone who started school at 13 years old. I was 'taught' to read by my old man, who bought me Metal Gear Solid on PS1 and a Playstation Magazine then told me there was a cheat to get Meryl to take her pants off somewhere in it. It took me like 3 weeks. I wanted to see some ginger snatch.

>less niggers better scores
Unfortunately, the majority of people reading that won't put 2 and 2 together.

Nobody can actually be eduated at all. You can be given the material, and then you can be told if you are approaching it correctly. Everything else has to come from your own initiative.

> be me, college professor
> teach html & css course
> have nigger students
> week 8, still don't get week 1 stuff
> expect me to privately tutor each and every one of them
> I upload a docx covering all topics so far = summaries and online references, examples etc
> a week later, still same problems, same everything
> did you check the files I uploaded... THAT YOU REQUESTED?
> shiiiiieeeet.jpeg
> at this point while literally all non niggers are working on current lecture stuff, all kangs are busy with the docx
> write html files - refuse to "debug" on their own whatsoever
> be me, busy looking for sub 80 iq syntax errors
> get angry, tell truth = "some of you have no future in this field"
> some kangs are "offended", one exits classroom
> excusesForLowIQ.JPEG
> excusesForLazy.PNG "I didn't have time to go over the file, even though everyone else had", "i tried but didn't get it" (no he did not, but if he would he wouldn't get it that's true)