I need your help Sup Forums on how to deal with homeless entitled niggers with a sense of sophilism

How the fuck do you deal with niggers on the streets that are homeless? I was walking my way to the bank and vaping (Yeah yeah it's gay what fucking ever) and this homeless nigger kept calling me out, of course I ignored his ass and then he said Hey! multiple times. He started walking behind me and said I'm walking behind you (this was during 3pm so it's not dark and I can't pull my pepper spray out and spray him yet. He asked if he could take a hit. I said no and he said that I am lucky I'm polite and did the marine threat shit like "You better hope I get to you before they do " aka vague threats of violence. Seriously, what's this fucking entitlement. I know he's pissed that I tried to ignore him but he should have known I don't fucking like people, especially homeless. I live in a 1st class city that's a fucking cesspool of these homeless. I used to have a late night job and I take the bus home. I would wait at the bus station at 12pm and it gets really fucking dark and full of niggers, they all have a sense of entitlement. The fuck do I say? "I'm going home now? "I'm cold so I'm going to go home and warm up with a nice meal and drink"? "I'm going to go home and lay in my bed while watching Good Will hunting for the 7th time?" I've always wanted to say it but I'm probably going to get hurt. There's a better way to combat their nigger mind set, but I don't know how. They always be "Help a nigga out" "Come on man I'm dying here". Seriously, I hope the winters get more harsh so they get fucked of hypothermia. I know New york is best ot visit after winter because the homeless die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buckshot

Seems to me you delt with the situation just fine.

Don't let your ego or empathy trick you into a confrontation.

Poor Cindy seeks advice-The Post

I've always wanted to practice my right to the second amendment but man guns are expensive.

Really? Anything else I could improve on?

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Sup Forums is terrible at solving actual nigger problems.

Practice this phrase and repeat it no matter what he says:
"no entiendo ingles"

Trust me. I live right by a bus stop that goes into the bad part of the city. I have to walk by there everyday until I move in a month. funny how every roommate who has lived here has turned racist or right wing.

Sounds like San Francisco. The most entitled homeless people I've ever encountered in my life have been in SF. My suggestion is to just ignoring them or change your route. The city invites them to live there and poop on the street, thus causing a Hep C outbreak.

San Fran and LA is shitholes anyway. Both cities are filled with special snowflakes.

deport them all

Give them mercy by executing them. Either purge them or learn to cope, because nothing else will remedy your situation effectively.

you brought this on yourself

read what you wrote, faggot

that homeless nigger owned you

Are you seriously asking how to deny a beggar what he wants? How about you say "Hey man, my brother started a business and I think I could hook you up with a job. It's hard work but at least you'll have income." He will never bother you again.

all homeless are crazy
stick a gun in their face and they'll wise up

The only real expense is ammo, and only if you like to dick around with your guns too much.
Buying a decent rifle/shotgun should be cheap enough, and quite decent at fucking up niggers.
I like to shoot dogs and car windows on my pickup when roaming around spic neighborhoods. Best thing is that because they are all illegal, they can't do shit and won't call the cops.

You should understand that he was likely using the 'let me vape' as an excuse to get close to you and get you off guard. His intent was likely to assault you.

Scum will use whatever they see or can think of to generate empathy from you in order to put you in a position where they can take advantage of you.

You did fine OP, just be a bit more aware of what is likely going on.