archive.is/bPM5B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping to watch

Holee sheeit!

>All of these news cycles with people admitting to voter fraud
>No one bats an eye

Well it's gonna be some interesting days

bumperino

Bump. Looks like we need to ID this monkey. Autists engage!

>Yea I came back and voted a few more times haha
>Well that would be against the law bud, but that's okay haha :)

DONATED TO ROY MOORE RIGHT NOW

1,000 DOLLARS

IT WAS HIS TURN

while he phrased it in a retarded way, he could just mean that they came from other states to bus people in and shit, which is legal, that's how the msm will view it at least. I'm sure some of these fucks actually voted, but without the recount it's a nothingburger.

first kid could've been a troll, the article is damning, reddit posts could also be a troll, guy at the end is hearsay.
What else ya got, cause we need some election autists in Alabama (...is a thing?) to do some digging

we told you about democracy bro

>while he phrased it in a retarded way, he could just mean that they came from other states to bus people in and shit, which is legal

No, it's not.

the last clip the guy says he voted multiple times

>WE CHEATED AND WE WON

they cant keep getting a way with it

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

It is legal. People are doing it in the open, and probably republicans do it too in a smaller way, no legal precedent of people facing legal reprimanding for this behavior exists. Many political activists also come from other states to help.
Well that changes things.

What’s great is how this spic soyboy is too dumb to realize that you can’t “crowdfund” or “people power” an election. They genuinely don’t understand why you can’t do this. They believe the side that outs in the most effort (cheating or not) deserves the win. This is why you need a white majority to sustain the Republic.

>soyboy

>Infowars uses soy in their products

>it is legal
again, no, it is not.

you're kind of missing the point

prove it.

The sad fact is that the tactics that were shown during the election were repeated over this Moore shit.

Defamation.
Overt media saturation.
Demorilisation.

Shilling on this board.

Basically they are being the same (((schmucks))) they have always been. Because they literally censor anything they do wrong.

Who cares? We are not at the infowars store, retard.

just because you bus/boat niggers in to stack your elections doesn't make it legal here spaghetti nigger

those allegations killed the campaign and the publics interest in it

>still no proof
whatever you say Jamal.

>veritas

Let me guess, another out of context, anecdotal video.

I suggest you do some more research before commenting on subjects you know jack shit about.

Source: US Vote Foundation and wikipedia

>streamable.com/qid1q

FORWARD THIS TO TRUMP AND DON jr!!!!!!!!!!!!

French wine is better than Italian

>Tfw we didn't listen
>It's ok it's a limited democracy XDDDDDD
fuck

at this point you must be trolling. Nothing there says that you can't bus alabamans eligible to vote to the polls. And if you think i meant they bused people from other states to vote(which they probably did desu), then you are an absolute retard.

we severely underestimated Alabama. Next time we shouldn't call it in the bag.

Maybe we should bus people in too.

Are you retarded? Of course you must legally reside in the state whose elections you are participating in.

You guys are the same as liberals. Halucinating tribalists. Some random worker mispeaks and you have a vast conspiracy is no different than the Russian controversy. I am not suprised though. Rev up those up votes pedes.

I think he meant that busing people in from other parts of the state is legal.

You're such a fucking retard it's beyond comprehension how you're still alive and well.

What we stated is that it's not legal to bus people in from other states. Which is a fact. Every one but you seems to know this. So you say that it IS legal, even though it isn't. You ask for proof, I give you proof, and now you say something completely different.

Kill yourself.

you're just beating around the bush. Your proof is jackshit, so you're just doing the whole "it's not muh fault if you don't get it!!!". Patethic, absolutely destroyed.

Kill yourself.

1_Download the video
2_Mirror that shit in multiple YouTube accounts

huh? Its not legal at all, its super illegal and like one of the top ways to do voter fraud.

;)

this is why you need voter ID in every single state

they have Voter ID laws, but your ID doesn't specify if you recide in Alabama or not.

bump

>NOT eligible
>mentally incompetent
>niggers have subpar IQs

I can't watch it now. What does it say?

well that's the most retarded system i've ever heard of

why don't they have some sort of list of people where they can track who can and can't vote?
maybe send voter passes out before the election like they do here

Implying anyone gives a shit about that controlled opposition faggot, Alex jones

so I haven't slept and my strength is research so here you go:

ES&S is a largely liberal leaning company, look into the staff. Anyways, they did this recently.

because it opresses blacks : ^ )

It's a bunch of democratic voters admitting to fraud.

What's weird is, why would Alabama OK a flawed voting machine, something known for years?

>The new machines cost 1 million dollars

Where did the money come from?

haha wow you make fun of me for not eating any meat and only soy yeah well guess what in your supplements there is a little bit of soy haha guess you're the real soyboy here haha no it doesn't matter that you eat 5 pounds of meat each day that doesn't matter stop making fun of me

some soyboy cuck bragging to reporter about how he and his group of ppl were brought in from other parts of country to vote and get jones elected

also a dindu at the end bragging to reporter that he voted multiple times

just spread those machines in republican states and Wa La Delicimo

You need a Alabama Identification Card. Every state has their own id.

why do people still use those retarded machines?
just use paper you fucking idiots

i know it's illegal to bus people from other states to vote, what i meant is that it's not illegal for, let's say, a newyorker, to come to Alabama and bus Alabama niggers eligible to vote to the polls. That's how the MSM will play it if it gets big, they're gonna say that they're just activists from other states busing people in and campaining, not actually voting themselves, even though the guy clearly says that he brought people to vote. They said the same about the Love Bus.

conservashits and Sup Forums are extremely poor losers. It just fuels their rage and blind hatred of anything that represents progress and tolerance.

then how the fuck were out of states allowed to vote?

that makes zero sense.

>Moore fags still mad
Wew it's worth the Dem winning just to see delicious Sup Forums tears. Sorry that people didn't wanna vote for a pedo lol

so now it's a logical step - who is pushing for this? Who has the power to make this change...

Look no further than this guy, Probate Judge Steven Reed. Is this what the dems are meaning when they say "we got the black vote"? like a dog-whistle wink wink?

Alabamian here, voted for Jones. Y'all reek of desperation, I'm getting some serious schadenfreude over here tho :)

it worked last time for the dems.

>1% more
>While cheating

Really timbles my bimbles
Really tickles my pickles
Really makes me think

In 2008

voter from out of state: "i dont have my id..."

corrupt democrat worker: "You dont? thats ok just vote anyway"

>Proof is jackshit
>It's literally taken from US Laws
Stop it you pastanigger

and now it all makes sense.
Are you guys even paying attention? I;m on ZERO sleep and I just figured this out within the last 20 minutes.

From left- Reed, the guy who pushed the new voting machines, Obama and Random.

we need to put people on this. to secure a proper vote.

This, and spam it on twitter.

>Sweden doesn't get it
i guess it's expected from a war refugee.

Right. They'll say they came to work as volunteers or protest. Videos of buses arriving are useless, unless it follows someone into the polling place and catches them getting a ballot without showing AL ID. And if you have that, it doesn't matter that they came on a bus.

Did you expect anything less? That's why I'm here, I imagine many others came here to witness the dumpster fire (and bring marshmallows)

Butthurt level on this board: infinity

Roll Tide and go Doug

does Alabama have voter ID laws?

didnt notice. first clip is still damning

Lol. Pseudo-intellectuals abound

The fraud was allowed to happen so it could be documented in real time. This is why Moore is not conceding. This was planned a while ago. They even allowed Moore to be slandered so he had less likely a chance of pulling it off.
All part of the plan. Does anyone really think a Democrat tard would win that state? It would be like a Republican winning new jersey

>Italian failing to explain himself coherently in English

Well I never

archive.is/bPM5B
They bused in voters

Lol.
>do my homework for me bc Im a stupid nigger

Yes. Source: An Alabamian and had to show my ID, as usual.

the same could be said for your reading comprehension, desu.

OP..your video needs to cut out the END part from the 2008 election. That makes your video seem dishonest and people will discredit that to discredit your whole video.

>desu

whoops, his democrat is showing.

Now, ask yourselves, why would this judge OK new voting machines at a cost of A MILLION DOLLARS!? What was his incentive?

so how did people from other states come in and vote?

stop asking fucking dumb questions we already know what's going on. Most people here aren't that slow

Do they have ID laws in Alabama?

fucking Italian niggering up my thread

fuck off

Yes but it doesn't explain the video which you have't watched

meant to quote

They didn't. These allegations don't stem from voter fraud in Alabama, they stem from massive butthurt at Sup Forums and a distinct inability to accept reality.

corrupt workers not enforcing id laws

its happened before

Yes but the law is not enforced in this country anymore.

I didn't notice either. Why did the retard who made this video use that 2008 nigger clip? Does he not realize that kind of tricky editing will just detract from the credibility of the rest of the video? Someone re-edit it and cut the nigger clip out.

Fuck off. That's a good way to destroy our republic.

If you have proof of fraud, follow proper legal channels to root it out.

>mfw mentally disabled can vote in France