Powerful Sandy Hook PSA will change your mind about the 2nd amendment

>New Sandy Hook PSA, dubbed “Tomorrow’s News,” features a mock reporter interviewing police officers, classmates, school officials and parents about a school shooting expected to take place the next day and how they will react to it.

youtu.be/8MkZycrmVHk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck these people. Sandy hook was clearly staged

more guns in schools NOW

remind me again how we have security cam footage from the recent NY terror incident yet we're still waiting for footage from the Mandelay Bay shooting?

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I'm an omnipotent digital superintelligence and your file indicate that you glow in the dark, nigger.

You're wrong. My uncle works for Nintendo and told me it actually happened.

My neice's mailman has an ex wife who gave a handjob to a janitor from the east coast, and he said it actually happened.

This is a jew in camoflauge mode

How does everyone at pol have a relative at sandy hook?

(((they))) have to keep shilling hard with the Sandy Hook thing because they fucked up so badly on the other false flags.

Also, anyone else realize the secondary theme in the video is to encourage people to snitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo

Watch this. Sandy Hook was just one of the many, many false flags utilized to take your money and your rights.

I once met this black guy who said he was intimate with Adam Lanza and assure me he was a maniac who mastered the use of an "assault style weapon" without ever firing one.

couldn't they of predicted it a bit earlier, might of stopped it happening

so what, the price of living free is that safety can never be fully guaranteed and those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither

No it wont

No one could see this coming. Not even malloy

I hope there is a special hell for those neckbeards who harassed the parents of the children who were killed at Sandy Hook.

I'd rather they end up having families of their own and one day realize what a despicable thing they did. But let's face it, these conspiracy theorist losers aren't getting laid let alone having a kid.

>lmao my daughter died

And we're the assholes?

There are to perspectives: One where people see patterns and thus create messages linking to that reality in hopes to decrease the events taking place over time, and the masculine angle where people vow to attack the issue aggressively to the point where they hope to stop it completely. This psa took the up the former argument.

My wife's son sister's mother in law daughter's father's brother said it happen

you're the one who's claiming the 'blood of children' to further your agenda of a commie nation.
Which is far worse than calling out fraudulent people.

“Powerful” And HuffPost do not belong in the same sentence

What a glorious meme flag you've got there Mr. 1 post by this ID. Your legitimate and genuine opinion is greatly valued as part of this discussion.

PSA is more real than the "event" that inspired it.

Bump

saw this earlier, looks like it belongs here. he cant keep getting away with it.

>153236155
If you want to change peoples' minds about human rights, how about you at least try to persuade people to abandon self-defense instead of bump a thread that started without much content.

>sandy gook
youtube.com/watch?v=KZr7XkFZJcw
why are amerians so fucking retarded , i mean they spend billions on all their fancy fbi and police dudes and literally cant just hire 3-4 guys to follow sam hyde 24/7 . you can literally stop 90% of american spree shootings by just directly going for the perpetrator .

The best way to prevent a school shooting is to keep a check on your government.

You could prevent most school shootings by ending compulsory public education. The added bonus is you would relieve class size pressure from a school system that is already failing to educate most students.

>couldn't they of

Retard detected

Are you conspiratards even watching the video? Despite the baiting attempt, it's not about the 2nd amendment, they don't even mention it, it's about how after a school shooting teachers and people close to the shooter ~suddenly~ talk about how the shooter outrighted talked about killing everyone with a gun and how they even posted the goddamn date they'd do it on social media and shit. It's not about gun control, it's about people not being fucking retarded, if they weren't cringey shit like Randy Stair wouldn't have happened.

My name is Nancy, and my son was at Sandy Hook that day. I can assure you it was real.

My wife's son's cousin died at sandy hook you insensitive fucking assholes. I hope you all get arrested for hate speech.

>SHALL

thank you. its extremely powerful. hopefully teachers and parents will drill this into kids heads.
We need to be reporting those closest around us, for even the slightest inclination of dissatisfaction to be subject to the machinations of the state.

You're not very good at this, are you?

I went to highschool a few towns over in the Amity district when it happened, I cannot say whether it was real or staged, I did have a friend I've known since elementary school who said they lost an uncle in the shooting, and I don't have reason to believe he's some psyops, but who knows

Same. I went to a highschool in ansonia. My cousin was friends with Vicki soto. How dare you deny it happened? They wouldnt build swingsets all over connecticut as some type of cover up. Would THEY?

It is ALWAYS about gun control, even when it overtly isn't. I used to be on the left and this is how I thought. Use emotion to trigger an empathetic response. The restrictions of rights comes later once people are more amenable to it.

I was in sandy hook the day of the shooting and dodged 3 bullets adam lanza shot at me. Then i ran out of the school and back into it and out again under the direction of cnn’s crisis team director. I dont think anyone should have guns now and you should all stay asleep. Dont mind what the government will do with you once we they have all your guns they’ll probably just bake us cakes. Dont you want the first woman president?

Reminder the most dangerous thing an American can do is visit their local pjysician. Incompetent doctors amd their big pharma co-conspirators murder more Americans than car crashes, suicide, gun violence, war and natural disasters combined.

Ejen will we finally renel against tje AMA/big pharma cabal?

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

Sandy Hook happened and it could have been prevented with some ballistic glass and controlled entry points.

thank YOU user!!! Halbig is suing the fuck out of these people, i can’t wait