It's time, Sup Forums!

It's time, Sup Forums!

We must join forces with Reddit and STOP the Trump regime's attack on a free and equal internet!

Other urls found in this thread:

transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2015/db0312/FCC-15-24A1.pdf
transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1122/DOC-347927A1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just stop eating over 4000 calories one day of the month and pay for that shit instead

these people are so delusional. that'll never happen. that's not what this whole thign is about. furthermore, netneutrality legislation would actually MAKE this happen.

or maybe i will chose free service

If every Redditor was gassed, the IQ of the world would skyrocket

Name one time this happened before NN

on Feb 26 2015: transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2015/db0312/FCC-15-24A1.pdf The 2015 regulation that allows global tech companies to monopolize all information on the internet, strips the FCC of its power to prevent censorship and monopolization, and hands control of the internet to the EU.

The Net Neutrality repeal set to be decided on Dec 14 2017: transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2017/db1122/DOC-347927A1.pdf The 2017 repeal of the 2015 NN regulation reverts all the bullshit from the 2015 regulation, eliminates global tech companies control of internet, prevents censorship, and returns the FCC its previous powers(the powers they had for the 20 years before 2015 and never once abused or censored or blocked or throttled with, just like theyve done with radio & phone for 83 years and tv for 50 years).

TLDR: READ PAGES 82-87 IN 2017 NN REPEAL. It does not allow isps to throttle, block, or censor. Read it and stop blindly supporting a cause because google, reddit, facebook, and twitter told you to. ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS NN IS AN IDIOT WHO SUPPORTS THEIR OWN CENSORSHIP, OR THEY ARE A SHILL/PEDO/COMMIE/DEMOCRAT/SJW/MUSLIM WHO IS SO BRAINWASHED AND/OR WILLINGLY SUBSERVIENT THEY WOULD STAB THEMSELVES IN THE FACE IF GOOGLE, APPLE, TWITTER, REDDIT, OR FACEBOOK TOLD THEM TO.

It happened in my mind.

Kill yourself retarded redditor, net neutrality is cancer despite your constant doom and gloom scenarios where the market ceases to function.

BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THE INTERNET WAS BEFORE OBAMA'S 2015 POWER GRAB??????

fuck you shill niggers

The internet is not a government commodity, Trump is handing it back to the people.

This will LITERALLY happen TODAY if NN is repealed.

This.
> WE MUST JOIN FORCES WITH FAGGIT
Remember to sage guys.

OV VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH
REMEMBER THE 14.99!!

Good. Maybe people will unplug themselves and stop absorbing shit into their brains.

>Google: $1.99/per search
Bullshit but I believe it! Burgers this is irrefutable and you can't let this happen.

How would Torch be affected by the repeal of NN?

>mobile

Do you remember how the internet provider services were before?

Do you remember them being fair fast and honest?

Pretty sure if i create a basic copy of twitter just outside of copyright violation I could charge people 14.99$ a month to use it. And this is before the whole net neutrality bullshit It's called the free market

Literally?

Net neutrality and those websites must die.

THIS WILL BE THE INTERNET TOMORROW IF NN IS REPEALED!!!!!

I remember it being a lot easier to sue an isp than the FCC for any faggotry.

WHO THE FUCK created this stupid fucking meme? Been seeing this shit for YEARS!

>free market
begone cretin

No it fucking won't. Stop the fucking hysteria already.

>Twitter: $14.99/month
>Snapchat: $9.99/month
>Youtube: $19.99/month
>Netflix: $9.99/month
>Google: $1.99/search
I just won't use any of them if those are the prices. This is what has major corporations like Google pissing their shit: they know people will stop using their services if they aren't "free" (you currently pay through personal information).

>mere 5$ a month to get access to the only site normalfags use
>they'll still cry about not having big daddy government involved in the internet

Obama is the big bang for the shills. There is no before Obama only during Obama and after Obama.

ARE YOU BEING PAID BY ISPS???????????

That you have to resort to this bullshit paranoia tells me your side is wrong.

Go fuck yourself with broken glass at&t faggot

kek
This.

I'm pretty sure Google is paying you.

>Pay less by avoiding normie media
COUNT ME IN

No, I'm just using my brain instead of spamming inaccurate infographics that are meant to cause outrage.

I AM NOT PAYING EXTRA FOR REDDIT ACCESS!!!!!!!!

Free men do not respond well to threats. Commies will hang.

>normalfags have to start paying egregious amounts of money to use all their social media garbage
Maybe NN isn't so bad after all

Good, then redditfags will die and we can have your shitposts all to ourselves.

Fucking hate modern artists. Banksy is a joke.

Fuck off kike shill.

Saged.

Preferred is for Boomers
Extreme for Normies
Ultimate is for weirdos lmao

Fuck OFF!!

boomer retard, enjoy paying for your net usage

Now that google tells you to fight for it, you go like a little puppy.
You should had revolted a long time ago against your fucking ISP monopolies and made that négrier (thanks for the suggestion, captcha) of obama to pass a law making local monopolies illegal.

Now you're just a puppy in a monopoly vs monopoly bout that won't end well for you either way.
Now let me tell you what you lost by letting the monopolies take over.

You see, here in this shitty country named brazil, when the broadband started, all we had was a DSL service offered by telefonica (the telephone company at the time). The service offered you 300KBPS, with a 100MB cap that would charge 10 extra dollars per 100MB you went over the cap.
But by either a sudden outbreak of common sense or "negligence" of the government, suddenly other companies were allowed to compete, and in less than a year, we jumped to 2MBPS/no caps in all the services, including the telefonica one.

Now imagine on a country that don't suck as much as brazil, what actual competition can do.

Who comes up with this bullshit, seriously

That's the internet now, we fringe shit remember?

My only real issue is that they want to charge shitty sites.

Back then america had a lawsuit mentality that was simple insane, due to crazy jew lawyers trying to undermine american civil institutions

It fucking will happen you are retarded if you think removing net neutrality is a good thing.

>Do you remember them being fair fast and honest?
Are they now?

This guy gets it. Why should I pay more for websites I don't even use? I'll gladly give away the ability to access shit like Reddit and other websites I'd never use and actively hate if it meant a smaller bill at the end of the month.

Better get a job to pay that $10 a month faggot. You can make that in an hour at Wendy's.

>thinks you don't pay for usage now

You are literally destroying the internet for the lulz.

If that isn't pure evil I don't know what is.

haha poor pleb scum can't even get into the holy gates of reddit. S

>archive.is
>hooktube
Almost any site can be visited without a package

WRONG

>u.s. lawsuit insanity has died down
Nah, I think the courts can handle this better when claims of abuse arise than the government with title II.

You are retarded if you think title II is net neutrality.

you pay peanuts in comparison to what you will dumbass, it wont affect me because I'm European (superior) so have fun nigger

Wow, I guess I'm wrong

>a bunch of normie-tier websites cost people more to use

wtf I hate net neutrality now

I don't think you know what title II actually is or what it does.

Well said lol America is going full 0 iq lately.

Maybe I shouldn't support Net Neutrality then. :/

I think you're an ISP shill.

>no Netflix
>no twitter
>no instagram
>no snapchat
>no YouTube
>no Google monopoly
Tell me again, how is this something bad?

I work for an isp faggot, my prices are going nowhere. My employer has stayed out of this fight completely because they'll win either way.

You disgust me.

Neurality made the internet the absolute shitfest it is today. It should have been regulated as soon as it got off the ground.

Now I know you have no idea what title II actually does.

>Trump Regime
>Implying Trump's lack of knowledge on the matter wasn't abused

I'm for repealing NN if only to piss all the liberal fags and Reddit fags off. None of that fear mongering shit is going to happen. Whatever those fags support, I'm against.

I'm well read on NN and I honestly approve of what Ajit is about to do. It was unnecessary regulation. If there are anti-competitive things that ISP's do then the FCC has the authority to sue them and block the action. This was happening before 2015. Look up the 2010 Bit-Torrent case of Comcast vs. FCC. That's mostly where this regulation came from.

i think you have no idea what the 2015 "net neutrality" legislation actually says and you're just in favour of it because reddit told you to be

It was real, in my mind

So you endorse this?

Stop reading what reddit and do some of your own research

if people are that fucking dumb to pay for that shit I don't care

Do I endorse a strawman argument? No, I don't. Which isp is the evangelical one that will block abortion info preventing shenequia from looking up planned parenthood on stolen WiFi?

I don't trust any Obama policies.

Sry. Fuck netneutrality.

>isps offer a basic package that includes Sup Forums because no one cares about this shitty site
>google monopoly is dead because no one wants to pay for it
>I have a cheaper bill due to redditors
k

>Trying to tie net neutrality with abortion rights

I think I'd be more inclined to support net neutrality if the left wasn't being so hyperbolic about its repeal.

Go back to CNN faggot.

PROOFS?

I dont need any of these sites and I would be happy if the world government would block me from using 4chink so I can live a happy and careless life again and die bluepilled

how are "superior" balko-tatars THIS susceptible to retardedly fake propaganda?

In the other thread I saw this image posted and assumed it was a parody. Now I can't tell if you're pretending to support NN to discredit its supporters or just stupid.

It's sad how much normies depend on social media. All you have to do is just stop using these ((services)). That includes youtube.

Save your breath. The whole thing is being uses as a wedge issue for the central planning commies.

Are you implying that it was like this before 2015? Suck my dick nigger im going to vote against it just to piss you the fuck off. Btw thats not it works.

what about the opposite?

>The EU paid for my 50 Mbit/s Internet connection, so I'll shitpost on countries which actually have to pay for their internet and infrastructure thereof
t. Romanian

>pay less money and block the worst websites on the interbutts
yay

Why are anyone supporting net neutrality such spastic faggots who spout hyperbole with absurd frequency?

Fuck off shills

Everyone needs to join the Reddit Army today

Were you paying these before net neutrality came along?

>literally fake news