What killed western civilization?

What killed western civilization?

The more niggers that become weebs, the better.

White kindness.

Wypipo did by letting it happen.

Apathy

Jews

ww1 and ww2

White people

IT WAS JEWS YOU FUCK
LURK MORE
GOD, THESE PEOPLE

Not us that's for sure, we didn't turned anyone into a weeb I swear.

Pic very much related.

Jews

nihilism and moral relativity

Spoken well my cuck friend

Ignore that LARPers and their memes, the truth is much more interesting.

Sup Forums can be an echo chamber sometimes.

freedom

Success, egalitarianism, empathy

I have never seen anything like this when I was at highschool (19). Would these guys not get bullied?

apathy and autism

The intelligence community killed Western Civilization. Slowly but surely.

the internet

>What killed western civilization?
Christianity tricking us into believing that all were created equal.

Western civilization is thriving, just not for you incels.

The same thing that made it dominant in the first place. Science.
Science killed religion, and in the absence of God, nihilism took it's root.

Humans acting like mindless animals rather than behaving like mindful humans.

We needed a renaissance in philosophy to save us, but that died with the rise of materialism in both communism and capitalism as our only two choices.

Christ I wish I had some way of looking into the parallel universe to see the world if hitler had won, just to see know what we lost.

i can't wait for apopcalpse

Americans

technological innovation allowed a kind of surplus to form, a relaxation of the trap, that allowed weakness to infiltrate all institutions at all levels, as it (technology) also ripped apart centuries of tradition and culture and replaced it with novelty and consumerism.

Jews

Giving legal agency to women
Universal suffrage
Allowing Jews to subvert Western democracies

We sacrificed everything in our civilization for the sake of materialism; at the altars of either capitalism or communism.

Democracy is designed to be subverted. There's a reason why democracies so often limit voting rights - enfranchising the feeble, weak, and needy only ensures they vote gibs for themselves, and it further enabled groups like the democratic party to import millions of foreigners to bolster their domestic political support.

Meanwhile these dumb masses are also easily led around by a mass media machine controlled by special interest groups who are never held accountable for the directions they spin society in.

Democracy in practice is a government ruled by the media.

I don't much like monarchies, but they have the right idea of a clear hierarchy and resultant responsibility. Really the only thing monarchies fuck up on is the single family on the throne concept which precludes a meritocratic government system. Frank Herbert had the right of it when he said that what really matters is the way you choose your leaders, not necessarily the form of government itself.

Voting doesn't work
Bloodright doesn't work either

Maybe we need a circle of equals and men who want to be herr fuhrer have to fight to the death for it

A combination of the rise scientific rationalism and the resulting communism that filled the void where Christianity left.
In psychological terms, the subconscious was suppressed and the ego exalted as the only important aspect of the psyche.
In spiritual terms, mans search for greater truth was supplanted by base materialism.

And niggers say white people are crazy.

This is a troll post.

The only right answer in this thread.

We put materialism ahead of everything else.

Our society is one of greed and excess. We have unimaginable surpluses right now, and it's all being squandered or hoarded, it's incredible.

I'm positive that a thousand years from now, when there are serious resource scarcity issues, there will be white societies with healthier distribution of resources within the society than what we have right now in our times of gluttony.

weak men

Feminist and Homosexuals because they have mental illness that they feel need to push their agenda everyones throat.

>giving woman more rights than men
>legalizing sodomy
>use of entertainment to control the dumb masses
>poor education
>lack of religion
>entitled and self righteous behavior, could have fixed their problems if they weren't so blind and acknowledge the fact that they are in danger rather

letting your guard down, getting comfy, also jews won ww2 and have been conditioning people for decades, abundance of resources (without education and apreciation it goes to waste).

Liberalism, etc.

more like hard times create manlets lmao

smart nigger.

I've been a weaboo since i was 13 and i never did any of this retarded crap.