Will Citrus save yuri anime?

Will Citrus save yuri anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only for cucks who don't understand lesbians want nothing from them.
Now, this thread can die in peace.

GIVING BIRTH TO KANNA'S BABY

>Cucks who don't understand lesbians

^This. Plus,the story itself is so fucking basic and pandering, a 3rd grader could write something with more depth.

No. Citrus is shit-tier when it comes to yuri.
Unfortunately, there's not actually that much yuri anime either.

I will never forget this day.

Hibike already did though.

*pandora
**flip flappers

STANDING HERE

I love Citrus so I'm looking forward to it.

Now if only Tamen de Gushi could be animated. There isn't enough material yet and it's not Japanese... but it would truly save yuri anime.

I wish Sasameki Koto had been popular enough for a second season too. It's pretty lame the yuritastic end was never animated.

>search for yuri anime
>every fucking list has shit that's not actually yuri like yuru or keion
I'm not even asking for recs, I'm just fucking sick of this shit.

It's fine. But author should go for a matsurixharumi spin off instead of making up dramas for mei and yuzord.

>tfw there's next to no yuri that isn't schoolgirl drama
fuck everything

No dick penetration = no cuck.

Yagate-kun has an adult lesbian couple that befriends worst girl. Pandora has lesborgs in a city and fuck that's it I think.

Doesn't the same go for women and their yaoi shit?

yes

Anime in general doesn't understand human beans.

>Yagate-kun

I want to fuck a serial killer~

When it comes to animated stuff, that's about it as far as I can think of aside from side/supporting characters.
There's a bit more when it comes to manga, but it's still a pretty thin selection.

It's one sided and the only reason Tohru began to like Kobayashi is because Kobayashi "saved" her.
nice try though.

Fuck off blizzardfag, I bet you didn't even read the manga.

>I love Citrus so I'm looking forward to it.
this

>"can girls love girls" threads are dead on Sup Forums

Well, a solved question doesn't need much discussion. We all already know that the answer is yes.

She only fucks girls. Actually, all the girls from Akuma do.

I didn't say "consensually"

She would just kill you.

hot

Worth it.

If you think getting nothing except death is "worth it".

Rape flowers, user. She's shown to be susceptible to sneak attacks from behind. All I have to do is be stealthy enough to pull it off.

I doubt a basement dweller could do that, compared to an assassin who was trained since childhood.

Are you implying any 2D girl would ever care about you or be sentient to know you exist? Why do you fags always bring up 3DPD shit?

>person A only started liking person B because B helped them out
I'm really confused as to why you think that would invalidate any relationship.

All dykes should be raped until they love the D.
Unless they're ugly.

Doesn't work.

You're not trying hard enough.

Name 5 ugly anime dykes. You were talking about anime and not 3DPD shit, right?

>but it would truly save yuri anime.
The pacing currently is extremely slow though. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the chapter relase wasn't so extremely slow as well.

Isuke Inukai is very very ugly, for one.

It doesn't work in general.

You're gay son.

Having drills and dressing like a slut is not attractive.

Ahmed please go.

>you'll never watch this shitty show with shitty subs for the first time again
;_;

What's the deal with Hanabusa? She's just a pampered little princess who probably never lift anything heaver than a spoon in her entire life. I'm 100 percent sure that if I were to fight her, it would be just a one-sided beatdown.

She'd put you own with the SMG she casually carries around and promptly go home to make love to her girlfriend Banba.

Unlike Haru she can actually fight.

>make love
New official dj confirms their sex is rough.

Elaborate.

Citrus is pretty shit though.

I'm usually fine with Melodrama, but only to a certain level.

Haru is fat and gay.

Hanabusa stole one of the items Banba collects. So while Banba works as her maid, she also constantly attacks her. Hanabusa did this to train and become even stronger. Banba's thoughts showed that both of her personalities care about Hanabusa, even her violent side.

They are all gay.

Fucking Haru got a drop on her. She's not that good.
Any other girl would wreck her too.

She wasn't doing that bad against Hanabusa at first. Even Tokau got thrown around. The old hag and glasses girl are definitely the weakest.

mediocre melodrama schoolgirl shit like Citrus will just butcher yuri's corpse even more. It'll be the first show in many years i honestly hope will flop big time.

That would reduce the chance of any yuri series to get animated even more. I'm only conflicted about NTR, because the writing there is truly garbage.

Simply put, last years Pandora and Flipflap were better yuri than /u/ could have ever hoped for and they still bitch about not getting what they want. At this point something like Citrus actually getting a positive reception would just give the cancer more shit to sling and fuck that headache.

Flip Flappers was shit. Pandora's still on my backlog though.

Just a heads up, it's not really a marathon show. Watch it between other stuff.

Bitches be bitching. They still got a good bunch of loyal lilly fans. What citrus can do is open the gates for more pure yuri shows. Like Bloom inside yuu so everyone can laugh at sayaka in 1080p.

No, it will ruin it even further.

YagaKimi or AnoKiss would save the yuri genre, but of course we'll get this cancerous mexican telenovela instead. Fuck this gay earth.

Citrus seems aimed at women, the majority of women like yaoi, they should adapt yuri that appeals to men like Yuricam

>Citrus seems aimed at women
It's the best selling yuri manga.

Citrus and NETSUZOU TRAP will save yuri anime.

Citrus is the lesser of two evils. But on the other hand some yurifags got hopes for cross ange, hibikek and lwa so I can already see the NTR shitstorms.

NTR Trap runs on YuriHime, user
There won't be any shitstorm. Just a bunch of hetcucks getting rammed

Doesn't one of the guys still sleep with one of the girls or did they at least finally break up?

Yuma gets beaten and fucked daily

What do you think?

Sasameki Koto is crap tho

I can't wait to see you all at the threads lmao

>Citrus save yuri
>save yuri
>yuri

Nope. It's going to flop like everything else. Like every yurishit ever. Now stop being a cuck and be a real man.

So it's not even worth it, if she ends up with the other girl at the end, since I doubt the guy even cares that much.

Best thing that came out of Citrus.

Watch it user. Watch it for the sake of the hetcucks who would go into a full seething white hot rage

>there are no good yuri manga anymore

>anymore
There never was any good yuri manga.

No thanks. I doubt they rage, because of this regardless of what happens at the end. I also remember the characters being badly written, obnoxious and braindead.

I can already taste the shitstorms.
Just imagining all the bitterness and salt that would cascade in a downpour makes me so wet.

They would rage at Sup Forums and they would rage at /u/. But all they would hear is the thunderous laughter that would wound them for years to come

Stop playing pretend. You never read it and you are just parroting what you read on the threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

The only way yuri will be saved is if yuri fans stop eating up whatever schlop has the slightest hint of yuri.
This will never happen so yuri will never be sae

STOP BAITING

No, I actually read a few chapter and then dropped it because of reasons I already mentioned. Dropped it somewhere around when that one guy tried to blackmail both girls to have a threesome with him.

hehehehe
I can't wait to see more of you.

You are making yourself look sillier with every post, you hetcuck, you

>het
Not even close.

It sounds like kannazuki minus mechas plus sex. It's too much for my maiden's heart. I'll wait for my cute husband Mei to get animated. Will probably watch the lewd scenes on youtube though.

>kannazuki
That was a classic
A guy who worked his ass off only to have his gf stolen by a rapist.
I laughed so hard

Now we are going to get something that I could totally watch with more people

*lesbian rapist

Do people actually genuinely enjoy Citrus enough to want to see it animated? I thought everyone just read it as some trashy garbage that we all hate but can't stop reading.

Papika never turned into an enemy

Mad max episode.

I just noticed I confused Hotaru and Yuma, anyways it's preety clear it will end in yuri all things considered