What was the point of Kaguya Sup Forums?

What was the point of Kaguya Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikimayu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

milking

Wasn't she just tossed in there because Kishimoto had writen Madara to be way too powerful for any of them to believably overcome?

To cuck Madara

Kishi has a japanese mythology fetish it seems. It was a Kubo-tier asspull that sucked what little fun there was out of the series.

Up until her introduction Naruto was still a somewhat decent series but Kishimoto throwing her in there for no reason completely destroyed my enjoyment of the series.

This isn't even my final form

What's the point of anything? The earth doesn't benefit from anyone living on it. You don't benefit from having children especially when you're dead. What's the point of it all?

You best enjoy things for what it is because none of it means anything.

Why are her sleeves so wide?

correct

>Up until her introduction Naruto was still a somewhat decent series
wrong
naruto died with zabuza

To be confessed to

Make Muhdarafags cry bitch tears.

If nothing else, I liked her design.

People were complaining females were useless, so they made the strongest character a gril

As much of a mess Naruto became after the timeskip I did kinda like Kaguya. Mainly because I got to see that smug smile get wiped off Madara's face.

When it comes right down to it shinobi are just pawns/tools.

This

weren't they winning before kaguya hijack his body?

>naruto died with zabuza

wrong. it died after the chunin exams

Is the anime done now? I stopped around the point when the war was starting, and decided to wait until it was over to marathon through it.

The anime has completed covering the manga sans the timeskip at the end.
Now we're back in filler hell just like the end of the original anime.
The last canon episode is 479.

Cool, I appreciate it.

This, 100%. Kishimoto even admitted himself before Kaguya happened to making Madara way too powerful and he wasn't sure how to kill him off. Seriously, there's an interview about it.

Shame, really.

To show us that Kishi really likes FF IX.

and may I add, the finale had not one but TWO episodes of great animation.
it doesn't compensate for the filler hell that lasted like 3 years, but still.

Naruto and Sasuke were juiced up to be able to fight Madara evenly at the point where Kaguya appeared

Actually,they are not fillers but novel adaptation

It's hilarious how people completely forgot about the Kaguya clan from the end of part 1. Orochimaru's goal was to learn all the ninjutsu, and he wanted Kimimaro's body to accomplish that. Kimimaro was terminally ill, so he had to settle for an Uchiha body. It's painfully obvious that Orochimaru's endgame involved reaching or stealing the power of Kaguya herself. The fans and author himself forgetting about it doesn't make it a sudden asspull when she turns out to be the final boss. The only asspull was Madara himself being involved at all.

Kaguya was her first name you dumb fuck. Kimimaro and Kaguya are completely unrelated.

Yep but he was still really hard to kill because of regeneration and had a bunch stupid shit like making equally powerful clones all with susanno. He probably would still have won. Kaguya despite being stronger Kishi had the bullshit where she was unwilling to kill Naruto and Sasuke, fell for the sexy jutsu, and of course could be defeated just by being touched with their palm tattoos.

Wrong again. It died after Sasuke gone with orochimaru

A deus ex machina. She came out of nowhere

Technically she was not a deus ex machina because the Sage had mentioned her existence a few chapters earlier.

When the Sage said she was the person who originally started Mugen Tsukiyomi I knew she was going to appear eventually.

Kishi's mistake was bringing her into the story a few chapters after she was first mentioned. Madara should have been beaten,everyone freed from Mugen Tsukiyomi and have her revived as a side effect of Mugen Tsukiyomi.

Kishi also dropped the ball by not going into her backstory and not giving her a personality.Every other character had their past referenced except her.

>he didn't enjoy the Sasuke retrieval arc
kek

Naruto jumped the shark with the Pein Arc
In terms of tone, Naruto really lost it's way after Zabuza, and totally after Sasuke went to Orochimaru

Anyone know a good naruto torrent for s20 and 21?

Nope. It died when Shippuden aired.

Kishimoto wanted to complete the Naruto lore in the last arc.

Not like it mattered since it got a sequel anyway.

If Naruto had ended after the death of Zabuza. Would it be kino?

Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?
And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Is he a galaxy buster?

Madara was so broken because he was immortal with infinite chakra, right? And that's because the ressurection technique?
Why wasn't everyone using it then?

Noo. He was absolutely stomping them. The only one even had a shot was guy with suicide boost activated and he couldn't keep it up for much longer.

I think he even got injured there and also Madera took a lethal blow if he were alive at his prime but he regenerated the damage.

One Punch Man,DIO,Goku

Madara too OP.

Is anybody ready for the wedding episode?

>Naruto jumped the shark with the Pein Arc

This. The whole point of understanding the "pain of the defeated opponent after your whole village gets destroyed aswell" was flushed down the toilet the moment the whole village was magically reconstructed and ressurrected (except Jiraia).

That's when I dropped Naruto.

Still an ass pull. If that clan were really her descendents(which Uchiha and 1st hokage actually are) then why didn't they have eye abilities or supreme Chakra or any of the other defining traits about her?

All they did was bone shit and I don't remember her doing any bone shit at all

Anime filler is shit but honestly it was a better explanation for why Kaguya is the way she is because she was autistic and then got god power and became super autistic.

Now if only they stopped there instead of going retard with the following episodes about her sons and grandsons.

>Tricky ninja tactics died with Zabuza and were replaced with flashy one-on-one battles
>Naruto died a slow painful death as Part 1 went on and was just a dead, beaten horse after the Pein Arc

ftfy

Anyone who believes anyone in the narutoverse can even scratch the top 20 of strongest anime characters has probably only seen naruto and maybe 1 or 2 more animes.

If you go only into the mecha section of anime you have stuff around there like Shin getter, Getter Emperor, Demonbane, Super/TTGL, Dis/Astranagant and others who wouldn't even notice Mandara let alone him even posing a threat to them.

This in just 1 type of anime let alone others.

wrong it died after the frogs

They were doing ok against one-eyed Madara, but apparently getting both eyes would have made Madara invincible and he gets replaced by the mother of asspulls shortly after that.

I had the same thought. Naruto was actually decent enough stories to swallow with wars and political agenda driving through the actions of both sides. However when it suddenly turns into sci-fi alien shit it just went downhill. It's like the series turned into something else entirely at the end.

Best girl screen time is always good screen time.

But they both have bone powers.

>so he had to settle for an Uchiha body
Itachi was always Oro's first choice.

Bitchnata never again

Kirby

She was in 1010 IT episode

wrong
Naruto never died

to be a cute

*blocks your abilities*

So stuff nobody has read, gotcha.

I know it was filler, but i really enjoyed the Kaguya backstory arc in the anime

She wanted to be mommy of the ninja world.

Nigga she literally had a technique called all killing ash bones. Also the Kaguya clan retained her genetic trait of having those dots above the eyes.

Wasn't she able to do all of the blood line shit? I don't think it means she's related to kimimaro at all.

She is the original, of course she has all the bloodline limits.

Indra had that shit too

>dots
Aren't these eyebrows?

kek

The biggest problem with Kaguya, aside from coming out of nowhere, is that she wasn't just some godly figure but literally from an alien race.

>Also the Kaguya clan retained her genetic trait of having those dots above the eyes.
Those aren't generic. In Japan it was the fashion back then for high class women to shave off their eyebrows and paint those on instead.

>generic
genetic I meant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikimayu

but kaguya was supposed to be even more powerful than madara