You realize there will no longer be a right-leaning news network on TV anymore

>you realize there will no longer be a right-leaning news network on TV anymore.

Sounds like a hell of an opportunity.

doesnt include fox news
kys faggot
saged

Is Fox News included in the pack?

Good riddance if true.

Fox News is controlled opposition. You're watching a puppet show.

Not included in the acquisition: Fox News, the Fox broadcast network and the FS1 sports cable channel
Mr. Murdoch said he would spin those businesses and a handful of other cable networks into a newly listed company.

>We are ignoring all the times Disney has promoted fascist values.

>as if fox wasn't controlled op already

>Watching the broadcast Jew

Ask me if I care

>you realize TV news has been dyimg for years, FOX was always a pile of steaming shit, and all the real news comes from alt media

that specifically excludes Fox News, nice reading comprehension

Should news networks be privatised, controlled by the government or exist in parallel niches, Sup Forums?

Fox News is not included in the deal why are Americans so fucking retarded.

Even if fox news was included, why the fuck would they change the most watched network lmao

>fox
>rightwing
Neocons must go and stay go

Good

Remove matzo.

Has anyone a list of all Disney brands/sub-brands?

>all this money just to get the exclusive rights to the first Star Wars movie

They aren't buying Fox News, just everything else in the Universe

Who's going to corner the market now? Infowars?

There should be a label that tells you who owns the news source you are reading. Am I reading something from a privately owned business, am I reading something that a multi-national corporation who wants globalism owns, am I reading something from Russia or British State owned media. Give me all the sources, just tell me who owns what while I'm reading.

>what even is OANN?

>watching TV news

they can't even put on COMEDY shows that don't have a political agenda

and you believe that there is a real Left/Right paradigm in politics.
At least someone's got their EYE on the Globe
Television market? What market, they're all dying off HAHAHAHA
There is, it's called "GO TO THEIR WEBSITE IN ABOUT!"

this plus sports

Why would they fuck up espn?

then there will be no more TV at all soon
good

good, TV...... Oxymoron

Fox News just announced at the news and the other related to news divisions are not going to Disney

no TV is good

>already have liberal market
>buy conservative side for 50 billion
>turn it liberal
>lose the conservative side that you just spent 50 billion to get

I don't think it makes sense for them to gut Fox as it is.

Fox news, and fox bis will remain as they are. However, that is just until Murdoch dies. Once he's gone, kiss news as you know it (good or bad) goodbye.

I smell a new conservative news cable/broadcast channel in the works. It is time for one any way. I only watch fox because it does not shove as much leftist degeneracy down my throat. I want a news network so far to the right that the left will be threatening sponsors every fucking day. And then, when the advertisers don't drop ads and realize that threatening a boycott doesn't work we all sit back and smile.

Nice,I cant fucking wait for even more capeshit out there!

the nazi party was disbanded in 1945.

Fox News is not in the deal but it doesn't matter cause it's owned by Jews anyway who helped destroy Roy Moore. They are controlled opposition. I'd rather a CNN that's upfront about their psyops.

>fox news is controlled opposition
Pretty much.

The masses eat up MSM, but they need something to corral the people who don't buy into it.

Instead of calling BS on false media narratives, they (usually) accept the narrative and then play defense.

fox news is textbook controlled opposition, getting rid of it completely so suddenly would negate its purpose
it will be slowly phased out as boomers die and get replaced by mexicans and more bugmen and the overton window keeps shifting

there never was you idiot

This is actually a good thing. It will show the average person that there really is an agenda by the (((elites and the rich))) in this country and spark more distrust in the establishment.

20th Century Fox the movie division. Fox News isn’t part of the deal and They’re gonna be putting all the money they get into it. Fox News just got more powerful.

It was one of the non jewish owned mass media conglomerates left in the USA. The kike wins again.

Nooooooo Sup Forums do sumthing! Teach these greedy kikes a lesson! Please do sumthing! No need for muh personall army shit just fucking avoid this worst timeline

>CNN upfront about their psyops
Huh?

>fox
>right leaning

only in the most cuckservative neocon way

It still was the only think in the US tv left, tho

Meh, when I want right wing stuff, I just read politics off of right wing Twitter accounts or come here. I don't follow any political Twitter. I just read it

I don't watch tv

>Gisnep

But now is a good time to discuss our growing media crises. Twenty one years ago, President Bill Clinton signed the Telecommunications Act of 1996. The act, signed into law on February 8, 1996, was "essentially bought and paid for by corporate media lobbies," as Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) described it, and radically "opened the floodgates on mergers."

>he defends FOX news on an anonymous image board

Fuck off Tucker

fantasy land company acquires fantasy news network
WOW

checkmate ,sorry goy your last defence has fall

>Why would they fuck up espn?
Being real, cord cutting caused s knee jerk reaction which lead to them trying to change their traditional show line up. Because of online highlights they were seeing less relevance in their traditional line up. They reacted by trying to claim everything is sportscenter. Then they attempted to gain more black viewers by pandering, but failed to realizes nigs don't pay for cable. The nigs they hired to pander then went political which further drove their decent by polarizing their primary audience white males. Add the NFL doing this at the exact same time and ESPN was fucked. They never actively tried to ruin what was once their easy money cash cow. They tried to save it and lead it off a cliff.