When did you realize hezbollah are the good guys and israel was bad?

When did you realize hezbollah are the good guys and israel was bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guPow94nE9M
youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
youtube.com/channel/UCcBOjedDKoKzZvSqkk9KlHg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Hezbollah_cross-border_raid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ur insane man

It's safe to assume anyone who opposes jews is good

When I wanted to be an edgy antisemitism but didn't want to get banned from Reddit, so I blew in to Sup Forums some time in the last 6 months.

Hezbollah and shia muslims in general don't do terrorist attacks against Europe so they are cool in my books.

When I first felt that feel when no Hezbolladyfriend.

>the world has to give us this territory because we breed like rabbits

>it's our land because a several thousand years old text written by us said so
>nevermind the people already living there

To be fair, Israel conquered that land in four wars. Basically every country has conquered its territory from its previous rulers, it's hypocritical to deny Israel's existence while living in a state that has done the same thing.

Israel is Good Guy

heh kiddo, saying that genocide is wrong is being hypocritical because everyone has done so at some point in history

Israel without Netanyahu = good guy
Israel with Netanyahu = "holy son of Joseph, what happened to the political situation in this country that it makes other countries very uncertain" guy

> you should stop genociding people
is different from
> you shouldn't exist because your country genocided people in the past

>Siding with muslims over anyone other than maybe communists

Soon

>israel bad guys
mosdef
>hezbollah good guyd
whooh, that went crazy real fucking fast

When the syrian civil war started and I saw Hezbollah literally defending and protecting Christians against ISIS, who were being supported by American allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar. I thought if Israel hates these guys, then they can't be that bad.

Hezbollah even funds christian churches built in lebanon. They just hate jews.

As an Arab, I fucking hate all Arabs. Sectarian monkeys.

You have shi'ite arabs that cocksuck Iran, and hate Saddam just because he was sunni, hwile loving Assad. Then you have sunnis that love Saddam because he's sunni but hate Assad. They are more loyal to their sect than Arab nationalism.

Arabs are monkeys and we deserve to all be genocided.

Israel invades other countries and Hezbollah protects those poor arab countries around israel.

libbis
youtube.com/watch?v=guPow94nE9M

70 years isn't exactly the "past".

Syrian Civil War illuminated this for me.

It's not about antisemitism, it's the objective fact that USA-Israel-Saudi alliance are the agents of chaos and destruction in the ME and Iran-Hez-Shi'ites are the rightful dominant powers in the region.

>gets spiritual power from grave

Cuckmod

Both are bad. We want mutual destruction. I'm rooting for both to win and lose simultaneously. It's like a multitrack drifting theory.

The lady three houses from me was a part of it, she always suffer when Isreal attacks the Palestinians recieve people in his house when they first arrive, she made candy for us in christmas when I was growing up.

No jew has done anything of the such for us.

about the same time i realized canada is full of retarded faggots
>day of the rake

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend

No.

I unbiasedly think you're wrong.

never

sorry i dont support terrorism

based leaf

spbp

anyone who has met both muslims and jews will always come away liking muslims more

And this is why you have a Pakistani mayor you fucking retard.

t. ahmed

Actually Israel was formed after more than two milleniums of being other people land, with the help of France, UK and USA through several wars against the countries already in the region like Palestine, Syria, Egypt and so on.

lmao long live Hezbollah

You can't argue that Israel has a fairly impressive military history for a nation of their size and especially considering they are Jewish and no one thinks Jews can fight.

What's worse, supporting jews or supporting the t*rk-ar*b-iran*an cabal?

I don't really see why the West should support either one.

Let's worry about our own fucking countries.

>no one think jews can fight
>the fought the roman empire and gave a good fight

Always backed up by USA and other jew puppets, read some recent history.
What's is on the other side? A bunch of muslim states with barely weapons or regular armies.

I may not like the Jews but they aren't as likely to kill me as a Muslim.

Jews own your country, arabs own your oil, chink own your real state.

If anything happens to them you, leaf I'm currently talking to, will pay for it.

They didn't always have the USA's backing and they still won against bigger numbers.

Pretty impressive in my books but I know you're going to argue with me because you think everything is a pissing contest - typically Muslim outlook.

Somehow we will survive...

Oh look, another muslim shilling thread.
Get the fuck out of my country shitskins.

I dunno man, I was kinda siding with memestinians because fuck the international jewry. But then I listened to Gad Saad podcast about a year ago and he said something to the effect of: Imagine if one side laid down their arms tomorrow. If it were the jews, they would get literally genocided within a month, if it were Arabs, the war would be over the same second.
And I just can't find amoral argument against that. It's confusing my fee-fees :(

First were the french and the eternal anglo and later has been USA, providing military help directly or indirectly.

That's not enough for most people, you are sacrificing others for your own goals.

Killing us softly

kikes gonna kike

Yeah and it's not like the Muslims had overwhelming numbers of Soviet support or anything...

Those nasty Jews tricked their way to military victory and therefore it's not fair and it doesn't count!

Everything is a pissing contest with you people, if someone says something positive about Israel then you have to run to disprove it.

Imagine being this insecure while having almost a quarters of the Worlds' land and population, Jesus Christ.

Why not just mind our own business and let the rest of World sort out it's own shit?

I enjoy how most people forget that the IDF comes from the Haganah, a terrorist group which operated in basically the same way as Hezbollah and literally kidnapped + murdered British soldiers.

>ALL THIS WHILE WE FOUGHT NAZIS FOR THEM

The assumption that one side is "good" in a conflict, is a hallmark of someone who's politically vapid, or is in fact an agent of one side.
Saged, and redpill added.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
When I heard this song.

Serves you right for helping kikes

jerusalem is serbia

During the Syrian Civil War

>ALL THIS WHILE THEY LITERALLY ALLIED WITH THE NAZIS

The enemy of my enemy is STILL my enemy

nice to meet jew!

It wasn't nice to meet you...

When I started to only exclusively watch Al-Manar news. Very un-biased reporting

found this channel not long ago youtube.com/channel/UCcBOjedDKoKzZvSqkk9KlHg

Right, the radical islamic globalist one that wants a world's shiite caliphate is the good side. The western, secular and nationalist is the bad one.

Got it, Ahmed.

Probably when I'll give a shit about shitskins' wars.

Because it's not your bussiness.

It's not your last name in the bank, it's not your uncle the one paying for the fracking and it's not a canadian phone the one all your hockey watching kids are using.

when i found out israel is a legitimately apartheid state towards palestine and they've been stealing the country's land and displacing its people for 40+ years

Maybe two or three years ago.

>scary

They're both fanatic cults, one isn't inherently better than the other

A long time before I took the redpill. What I've learned since then is the Jews see all goyim like they see Palestinians, would like to treat us all like they treat the Palestinians.

So Israel is a chrystal ball of sorts, our grandchildren all be living like that if the Jew is allowed to maintain his power.

While so-called palestinians literally use hospitals and schools as human shields. Nice try Sven

While the world would be better off if the Middle East disapeared in its entirety, on balance Hezbollah/Assad/Iran/Huthis are less of a threat to the West than their Sunni adversaries so they have my relative support.

They live there, those aren't human shields, Israel just bomb them and say they are human shields later.

Get out of my fucking country you cunt

That's because they don't have Americans to use as human shields, goyim.

Neither are good.

Let them kill eachother as long we don't get any problems in Europe.

>radical islam

Hezbollah was founded to fight Israeli occupation of Southern Lebanon. Israel withdrew from Southern Lebanon in 2000. So why does Hezbollah still exist?

Lebanon needs a functioning government, not a sectarian army competing with it for power and starting pointless wars with Israel.

>t. syrian nigger
>"hey guys, we all hate those jews right?"
>"wow israel sucks huh?"
>yeah fuck those kikes it's the muslims who are our real friends r-right guys?"
get fucking raped mudslime

Because Israeli has tried that shit for like 8 times, and each time Hezbollahs kicks their ass.

7mar

Those who think Hezbollah is based just because it opposes the Jews (which is the only thing I agree with the party in this case) are mistaken

Do you realize Hezbollah is a Lebanese group, not Palestinian? Read a history book before redpilling yourself.

Israel left Lebanon in 2000 and has no interest in returning, the only invaded in the first place because Lebanon was harboring the PLO (which it doesn't anymore). So again, why do they exist, what purpose do they serve for their own people? Modern Lebanon is a dysfunctional shit hole. In Israel you can go drink on the beach.

Lmao Israel is an expansionist sectarian state founded by a foreign colonial imperialist power and populated by foreign apartheid Zionists. Goyim. They attacked Lebanon again in 2006. They are rapidly building settlements in Palestine. Because Palestine has no one to protect it. Hamas is weak. If you are weak they Jews will devour you. The Jews want more than just Palestine. They want the land between the Nile and the Euphrates.

Fuck off homo

>Lmao Israel is an expansionist sectarian state founded by a foreign colonial imperialist power and populated by foreign apartheid Zionists.

Founded by Jews who immigrated to Palestine before and during the British occupation. British weren't always happy about this, they eventually limited Jewish migration, deported Jews, and even suffered terrorists attacks by Zionist groups. Israel is a democracy which, while not perfect, has a lot of freedom for its minorities. There are arabs in the Knesset and mosques in Israel.

>They attacked Lebanon again in 2006

Hezbollah sparked the conflict when they killed and kidnapped Israeli soldiers in a cross border raid. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Hezbollah_cross-border_raid

>They are rapidly building settlements in Palestine. Because Palestine has no one to protect it. Hamas is weak. If you are weak they Jews will devour you. The Jews want more than just Palestine. They want the land between the Nile and the Euphrates.

Hey dopey we are talking about Lebanon, not Palestine. What makes you think Israel gives a shit about anything outside Palestine? They want the historic homeland of the Jews. Even if they wanted more there are too many Muslims, they wouldn't want to rule all of them.

In 2009 when I heard their nashids for the first time. I realized those people are creative and progressive.

It seems like one is a result of the other

I'm with Hezbollah's hatred of kikery, as I stated before, but I must expound on the point that Hezbollah "slogan", if you will, is "The Islamic Resistance in Lebanon". Notice anything strange? "...Resistance IN Lebanon". That right there proves it's a foreign entity and I do not want it on my country's soil.

Literally 2 months ago. I have said this in mixed company, holy fuckin shit. People suck Israel's dick and when asked why they have a glassy stare. "Bc user they are our only friend in Middle East" ffs