Wait...they're Northern European?

Other urls found in this thread:

kyivpost.com/world/un-classifies-latvia-lithuania-estonia-northern-europe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

yes

Estonia is Latvia and Lithuania arent.

you guys should fuck

Neither of them are, only Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland are Nordic countries.

lol they're not, same as finns, a bunch of damn mongoloids. Latvians and Lithuanians are the true master race

Nigger tier slavs, sage.

wi är eastern yurop

tfw baltics and eastern europe are the last bastions of whiteness in the world

No, but they wish they were, especially Estonia. It's actually kind of embarrassing, tbqh.

yes ;^)

Finns are NOT nordic

Slavs aren't white.

They are funnier than most european countries.

a fucking dane spoke LOL your country is filled with the noggers, we are pure baltic blood, fuck the slaves

shhhh

and everyone else here stop shilling our land, baltics dont exist, do not come here, baltics are poor east euro countries NO GIBS!

yes we are northern europe :^)
kyivpost.com/world/un-classifies-latvia-lithuania-estonia-northern-europe.html

damn, quite right, slowbro...

disregard my previous posts, baltics are shit, we are full of slavs, we have too many nogs, our women are ugly, our language is not one of the most ancient ones in europe

1. Your country is 20% slav
2. Balts almost certainly have lots of slav blood due to interbreeding during the middle ages and earlier
3. Genetically and linguistically balts are a sister group to slavs

Prove it cunt.

Latvijas leģionu atgriešanās, kad?

LOL such amount of self hatred

>Implying your country is not 20% slav >lmao

1. Your country is 30% nigger, didn't a school there recently ban christmas as it would be too hurtful for the others?
2. a real balt looks and thinks different than a slav
3. you have no right to speak with that meme country flag

Well kinda true. Although the speech patterns are quite alike

And no, you can’t tell if it’s a Slav or Balt just by looking at him. Maybe sometimes and just because you know your country folk

quite alike, but different at the same time. lithuanian is the oldest european language there is, latvian is close to that too. Id pick a slav fighting by my side than a nog any day of the week

i can tell a balt or a slav apart very easily, im right most times. its all in the face

I’m not a racist in a broad sense of this term, but hell yes I would rather fight with a balt by my side rather than a brainless nog.

I unironically wonder how can you do it?

Lol at buthurt baltsh*ts in this thread. Slavs ruled you for your entire history of existance. Show some respect to your rightful owners.

there may come such a day rusbro, there just may
its hard to explain, you just see it in the facial features. the eyes or the cheekbones, idk how to explain, one just knows. males or female, doesnt matter, both are easy to distinguish

For example my father is Latvian and my mother is Russian. How can you tell?

You forgot Northern Ireland

in those cases its obviously harder to distinguish, but if thats you, i see the eyes slightly chinese'd and the jawbone

chad

I know English isn't your first language Ivan/Alexander/igor but they are being sarcastic

moisturize those elbows!

Ok, I had some tartars in my blood on mother’s side. Yeah, your observations are impressive

Who cares. Sage.

I identify russinas with clothing as well, though it's getting harder with the younger generations

Ivan would do. But actually I can’t refute this claim, Johnny. Russians are indeed mixed with Asians but somehow white genes are stronger

My half Lithuanian/half Russian cousin looks like he came straight outta china. (not even joking)

We need to destroy every country in this shitty europe.

Thanx I always forget to pour some vodka over it and let my pet bear moisturize it with its saliva

Maybe someone’s was cheating?

Thanks God I'm a white average male without some nigger blood in me.

Go make a dna test it might impress you

its somehow easy for me to see those things, we got hit hard the anti russian stuff when i was a kid and its probably even worse now.. but fuck the (((media/politicians/banks))) creating false illusions and false hatreds

''yeah goy, go make a dna test, we wont store it in our databases goy''
the ones who have sent their dna to the testing sites are truly fucking reddit tier idiots

Nah I've seen his dad's pictures (he's been dead since the early 2000s).

If denmark is, i don't see why they couldn't.

I dated a Lithuanian girl, and she literally looked half-Nordic, half-Russian. Tall, big blue eyes, high cheek bones, but she has that vaguely Asiatic look other Eastern Europeans have.

Yeah, those fuckers know only one strategy: divide and conquer but they obviously failing at this and my parents marriage is the best proof

> #
>Yeah, those fuckers know only one strategy: divide and conquer but they obviously failing at this and my parents marriage is the best proof
Slavshit's must be liked or gulag

>liked
That Freudian slip

London is the capital of Great Islamic Chaliphate

Didn’t know they were gathering the samples. What for?

>>What for?
Probably nothing benevolent.