When will the remaining ballots for Alabama be counted? Will there be enough uncounted military ballots for a recount?

When will the remaining ballots for Alabama be counted? Will there be enough uncounted military ballots for a recount?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/qid1q
youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT WAS HIS TURN

I see I’ve triggered you. Be calm, my child.

nigger

DONATE TO ROY MOORE FOR A RECOUNT THAT LEGALLY CAN'T HAPPEN

WE CAN STILL WIN THIS THING!

>more black people voted for Doug Jones than for Obama
Yeah nothing to see here

just accept reality lmao

Exactly.

>military ballots
You mean deployed military ballots. If your deployed overseas, you use absentee ballots. If your stationed in Alabama, you vote at the polls like everyone else.

streamable.com/qid1q

Thoughts?

b-but CNN told me the election was a resounding statement against Trump and everything he represents!

military types are usually the worst kind of conservative voter, and are the most easily led as sheep being the military-cucks that they are, but even they won't be enough to help the child molester Moore win this. It's over.

They were already counted. "Judge" Pedo lost.

Obama never ran against a pedophile.

Nigger: “I decided to come back and vote a couple times”
CNN: “I think thats illegal, but thats ok.”

here watch this, and no, no there won't

youtube.com/watch?v=WFYRkzznsc0

we dont need a recount because the entire election was a fraud with democrats busing people in from all over the country and it's all on tape. the election needs to be suspended and investigated.
streamable.com/qid1q

CNN, lel

Are they assuming all military members are ignorant and voted for Moore? Retired military fag here that would have voted for jones if I were an Alabamian. Anyone who was kicked off the state Supreme Court twice for disregarding the constitution has no place in Congress.

Retired military fag here who still works with active duty. The vast majority of people I work with think Trump is a piece of shit, so fuck off with your stereotypes.

Trump supporter here I love watching Hillary crash and burn but In all seriousness guys we can’t let cheat codes Nuke Alabama

The nigger clip is from 2008, it's only going to make us look foolish to include it.

The gook just used retarded phrasing, English clearly isn't his first language, he sounds like the usual excited-to-vote immigrant.

Dems used dirty tactics, but these aren't examples of it. Stick to the recount and we'll be fine.