2010s anime > 2000s anime

2010s anime > 2000s anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL8zy6FZxwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2000s had Death Note and COde geass, but 2010s has Steins gate and Attack on titan, so im lightly in favor of 2010. beside, 2010s didnt had crap like flcl

Your tastes are Sup Forumscore.

This is really bad bait and I'm offended that you would think people would fall for it.

Fuck off solvitesekai

True, however this generation is poisoned with cancerous normies who got into it via Crunchyroll (as if being a toonami baby was casual enough).

Can someone post the original video for this. I keep getting different music overlayed. I want to know what she was originally dancing to

2000s > 90s > 2010s > shit > everything else

Any Ghost in the Shell stuff out after 2010 was worse than anything else that came out of the franchise.

But Sup Forums loves FLCL

youtube.com/watch?v=YL8zy6FZxwA

Thanks, really has a working vibe

It's past your bedtime, edgemaster.

2000's had Excel Saga so that automatically makes it superior.

I like you.

SBR is so shit

>no one remembers Galaxy Angel

80s > 70s > 10s > 00s >> 90s

Haven't seen enough from the 60s to rate it

OP is correct. Also has the correct picture to match. Good on you OP.

It is shit taste, but it isn't really edgy. It reads as extremely normie tier, but normieism really isn't edgy

Reminder that anime is the only entertainment medium that's currently better than it was in the past, and keeps getting better with each passing decade.

2010 had Osomatsu-san and it's much better than Lolsorundum Saga.

2010's has more variety of shows per season so it's easy to find something for you even in dead seasons. During 2000 if you were not into battle shonens or harems you were fucked most of the time. Early 2000's were pure eyecancer and borefest plot wise most of the time, it's only the second half (from 2006-2007) is where all the good things of that decade starts. 2010's delivered from the begging and continue to deliver.

Now this is just plain fucking wrong.

Anything half decent the past three years has been normie-core and everything else has been crap.

One touch dutch
Attack of giant nekkid people
Parasyte
All just barely watchable, yeh all are very normie friendly

Everything else: absolute crap

You are just normie yourself who jumps into anything that popular instead of trying things out.

>Normie tier shit are the only shows worth watching!
>I'm not a normie btw

There hasn't been a song or show in the 2010s that's united Sup Forums like code geass and gurren lagann did. Not a single one.

2010s suck so far.

I think that wont happen again. If one of those came out to today there would be a large portion of people being contrarian for contrarian sake, especially if people outside of Sup Forums had strong feelings about it

We had
>COZ I FEEEEEEEEEEEL
>Attack on Titans op
That's from the top of my head.
We can't have songs/shows that unite the whole Sup Forums anymore because we don't have to watch only one show that gets subs anymore and popular shows are having their own threads nowadays that hipsters avoid.

I can already picture it

>HA THIS OP IS SHIT GB2REDDIT LMAO

Cyan-tan is cute.

I'd agree although I wasn't here for Code Geass. I don't hear anyone say it was a really good show, just that it was a wild ride.

Kill la Kill was a wild ride too, but part of Sup Forums just shitposted about it.

>but part of Sup Forums just shitposted about it.
That's the problem, if any show were to take over the board nowadays, you'd have hordes of faggots like you crying about "shitposting" and blaming it all on Sup Forums or reddit or wherever else. That's why it wouldn't work.

Code Geass posting would be considered shitposting by today's standards too.

>implying Sup Forums knows about FLCL