Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty reasonable dude

I want Ben Shapiro to sit on my face.

i want to fuck his sister

who is he

>le israel is ur greatest ally goy
fuck off. i dont even hate jews but israel shills should all fuck off back to that desert shit hole and stay out of our business. unbelievable amounts of money wasted on that """"""""country""""""""" every year

>tfw too poor to live
Why do Americans hate poor people so much? Republicans SEETHE at the thought of being compassionate

typical dumb american

hes alright but hes a little bit too far right
I feel like hes the type of guy who just grew up in the shadow of his dad.

His voice and that fast paced nervous way he talks are really annoying

I hate when he swallows his spit during his news show

he is a jew
enough said

because people who make less than 50k a year are subhuman

i think he is a jewish civic nationalist

Its like his tone was made for the "SJW REKT COMPILATION #6258" kind of content

If he was a marker he would be pen sharpiro

I thought it was just a problem with his mic at first

a literal retard who claims that because other people in muslims countries have mixed feelings about Osama Bin Laden means that they are "radicalized"

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

he uses the stupidest fucking leapfrog assumptions to further his narratives

This. As a public speaker, he really needs to work on his way of speaking.

Be wary of the Tribe.

what a lad

Generic burger talker like Milo, Bill Maher, Steve Crowder etc that just say what a large population believe confidently and occasionally doing le burns on subhuman journalists

but bill maher is in a different spectrum from the other 3
also fuck milo, hes a right wing lena dunham

He is interesting to listen to. But in the end he seems like a typical tribalistic American conservative to me.

yeah i know they all do the same shit though just for different segments

Fuck off sandnigger

HOW WILL DOGSLIMES EVER RECOVER?!?!?111?!

Someone fucking post the Abby Shapiro pics already I came here to have a wank

kek
I feel like he has the good kind of autism, like when your mom gives birth to you at age 35

Kek

What did he mean by this?

(((KLIPPENSTEIN)))

Is he really the future president of the US?

don't really know who he is apart from the odd video being linked of him apparently triggering somebody or the other so i assume he has good online presence

I think theres a good possibility of him winning the republican primary in 2024, if he doesn't drop in popularity. probably depends who the dems put up against him

Cool guy with a rather clear idea about right or wrong.

Don't have to share his views, but I like that he at least has a solid position and doesnt seen to be a flag in the wind.

The Jews literally expose Shapiro.The clash of Jews is inevitable after that only one goy will survive

Never herd of him. Some sort of alt-right yank?

jew
fuck him

Good conversationalist. Dude has a reasonable for every single issue affecting modern society. Also, roasting destroyer. Quite surprising for a joo

>when your mom gives birth to you at age 35
Oh.
That explains a lot about me

Reasonable answer*
Roastie*

autismo with a photographic memory

literally who

too neocon for my tastes, still one of the few voices of reason in 56% land though

Boring cuckservative who thinks small government will save the US from the demographic nightmare.

Honest and fair on Trump.

wtf Sup Forums

>talks about the abhorrent left
>doesn't talk about the jewish lobby behind the abhorrent left

Shill.

Same with milo, gavin, crowder, jones, watson, cernovich, molyymeme, sargon, southern.

All shills.

MICHELLE FIELDS WAS RAPED AND ASSAULTED BY LEWANDOWSKI

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, GOY

He's good at debating. Like really good, but he's too religious for my taste. I actually don't mind abortions, but his banter on trans freaks is spot on

faggot manlet

>with a rather clear idea about right or wrong.
>Prove Roy Moore's innocence or I'm going to keep calling him a child molester
>trannies who have been indocrinated their whole life to believe....
>No that same thing does't apply to my parents who indoctrinated me to Judaism since I was a child

Basic bitch conservatice who learned how to troll bottom feeder SJW's. His wish for snall government lasts until it comes to the military infustry and defending Israel.

He's definitely on the spectrum. Asbergers or some kind of highly functional autism.

>Ben Shapiro is weaponized Autism

Khazar Milkers

He should debate this guy!

>I don't care about the browning of America
>Don't you dare say literal dual citizens of Israel would put Israel first!

If you were to look up controlled opposition in the dictionary, it would have a photo of Ben Shapiro wearing his kippah

Go away, Benji. We know you're all puffed up and feeling almost five feet tall after you helped your Democrat buddies beat that icky man Roy Moore. But you're still irrelevant. Don't make us get interested in your sister again.

Not gonna lie I keked hard at that.

Pretty based overall but when it comes to women / allegations he becomes entirely feelings over facts.

Great debater
Highly intelligent
Neo-con cuck

also his sister is legit gorgeous 10 / 10 would marry and spend a lifetime honoring and respecting while raising many children

>Jewbs

wtf. this is some black science man level shit

>shit tier face
>disgusting nose

>gorgeous 10 / 10
>marry a jew
The West is dead.

forever overshadowed by his 10/10 sister.

>marry a jew
>The West is dead.

interbreed with a member of a ethnic group that is
1. White (modern Jews are basically just a subset of white people)
2. Posses high average IQ

Gee how will the west survive

I like the scene where he's flying around on an eagle n sheeit after he escapes from Mordor.

He’s a swindler, a parasite, a profiteer

(((he))) looks just like you'd expect

Ovenworthy as fuck

listen to his podcast every day, agree on most things

I love Abigail

Massively overrated Neo-Conservative.

The sort of guy who would pursue policies that would fuck up the country he lives in, and then go "Oh well, guess I'll move to Israel".

He is for white genocide

Makes some good points, but he, also capitulates to the slightest bit of lefty pressure.

think we can all agree we just want to keep your sister warm ben, and comfy.

Typical neo-con kike

Yup, hes the epitome of neocohen israel-firster, just take a look at this

He is effectivly jewing a lot of retards who now believe that being 'alt-right' is to love israel and worship jews. Pretty interesting to see how stupid many goyim actually are.

He hates the white man and want jews to feast on the goyim both financially as well as sexually, you average perverted jew fuck.

>compassion
>taxing the shit out of everyone to ensure we can afford abortions / sex changes
>compassion
ok leaf

yeah but since theyre both religious
theyd just start arguing over arbitrary religious bullshit that no one can prove or disprove and end up hitting a brick wall

Fuck off Achmad

>i dont even hate jews