I want to keep my children pure. That's why I won't show them any new US movies

I want to keep my children pure. That's why I won't show them any new US movies.
But should I teach them english in the first place? Is it still worth it?
Maybe I should teach them chinese instead. What do you think? With UK out of EU and US hating whites, what's the point?
With good knowledge of hebrew they would still manage to play Americans,no?

English is the lingua franca of the world and film is a medium of art you should not force your daughter to reject, that said you should teach your daughter as many languages as possible, an instrument, get her a dog, a job as soon as she's old enough and get her into a sport.

Encourage her to read classics when she can plus watch entry level arthouse with her (that isn't degenerate, a lot of it uses the term arthouse as an excuse to attention whore) and she'll grow up pretty much perfect.

Then i'll fuck her.

>Pure
>Polish

You should teach them english but not showing them degenerate things is a good idea. Of course you shouldn't raise the in the feel-good fantasy world too.

>and film is a medium of art
*degeneracy

This is just annoying now, we get it.

How do I move to your country? I'm going to probably too retarded to learn polish though because the language is fucking insane. Are anglos welcome?

>You should teach them english but not showing them degenerate things
Maybe I should keep them inside the influence of Australian culture and teach hatred against dying west?

> I'm going to probably too retarded to learn polish though
We don't need retards. Fuck off.

there's degeneracy in all forms of art and in every society, doesn't mean you shouldn't show her any of it

don't be anti-intellectual, that's how disestablishmentarianism happened and now the west is fucked

>arthouse
> that isn't degenerate

credible troll post up until that point

t. double digit IQ moroccan who doesn't know the difference between Gaspar Noe and Michael Powell

>there's degeneracy in all forms of art and in every society
True. I will teach them math, coding and philosophy. No artsy bullshit.

OP is fag.

philosophy is art x logic

Call it what you want but unlike modern "art" it makes you actually smarter.

>polish 'person' can't differentiate between modern contemporary art and classics
>polish 'person' thinks all contemporary art is degenerate because he's only seen deliberately inflammatory and shocking click bait articles because he wouldn't understand anything in a gallery
>polish 'person' doesn't realise dabbling in any form of art makes you more intelligent

lol

What real life benefits / useful skills does wathing art give you?

an IQ higher than 70

Do you consider coding to be art? What about blacksmithing?
Craftsmanship > Art

the two aren't mutually exclusive but they do both adhere to different definitions

A landscape portrait painted in a certain style perfectly is a well crafted painting that is also art due to the evoking of emotion whereas you could describe the act of crafting 'artistic' due to it once again, evoking emotion/being an allegory/symbol for something else (i.e having a message to it) but at the end of the day a well made hammer is a indicative and a product of craftsmanship, not art.

Also no, coding is not art. To code is to build, building is not inherently artistic but what you build may be considered a work of art as the aforementioned paragraph just put across.

Now go away brainlet

>A landscape portrait painted in a certain style perfectly is a well crafted painting that is also art
You have proven my point.

Art itself is shit and literally a meme. It's the skill that matters.

I really need to stop conversing with brainlets on the internet

Not an argument, bro.
You are confused about definitions as "art" has 2 meanings in english.

The "art of" is used to describe valuable skill. "Art" is used to describe any stupid shit that causes emotion in humans. The latter is a distraction and is harmful if you want to reach greateness.

I literally just explained that to you in my post minus the 'reach greatness' shite

Anyway Pavel i'm off, lemme know when your daughter is old enough for me to knock up so I can inject some high IQ genes into your country