LoGH thread

LoGH thread

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-07/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-side-story-audiobook-reunites-original-cast/.97282
pastebin.com/TYFvHde5
twitter.com/adachi_hiro/status/818463342633230336
youtube.com/watch?v=cGu1Szl74WU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do anyone think that I.G. has the guts to make the new adaption 100+ episodes?

I think they said they were doing stuff that wasn't covered yet in the OVAs so I don't even think they have enough material for 100+ episodes.

So it's not a full re-adaptation of the books? This is good news. If only the voice actor of Yang was still alive.

As long as they get the narrator back I don't care.

They never said that.

>Tanaka's secretary Hirofumi Adachi relayed the stage play producer's comments that the new anime would not be a remake of the earlier anime, but another anime adaptation of the original novels with a new staff.
You're right, I must gave miss read this.

good stuff

oh, man, shitty character designs incoming

I started watching Spiral Labyrinth last night, it's pretty great to be watching LOGH again but I don't think Yang's VA was recast very well.

I'm also hoping the new translator for the LNs does a less shit job

So, any novelfag know what it is about? I hope it isn't about julian's adventure

fuck space animes are so boring
it's been 20 episodes and nothing interesting has happened

something interesting happens in episode 26

I'm sure they know how good the character designs of the original show are right? They'll use classical music right?

Well, it shouldn't be the new manga designs, at least, since that says it's a new adaptation of the novels themselves rather than an adaptation of the manga.

I just want some kind of information about the new Anime. They've said pretty much nothing since the initial announcement.

I don't think I've ever been simultaneously so hyped for something while dreading it at the same time. I feel like they're going to fuck up the designs and water the story down. I love LoGH so much that I'm kind of desperate for something new but deep down I know it's not going to be what I want.

Yang should've marry Jessica before she died instead of this bitch.

Nigger you got some shit taste. Frederica was top fucking tier.

>Can't even cook beside sandwich
>unable to respect the dead
>doesn't have a single pride
>average intelligence
>daughter of a rebel
>not pretty
>boring
>etc
Yeah, no

Logh fujo checkin in.
>2017 already
>no news of the anime
is it dead? how early should an anime premise be announced publicly before the promised release date?

the sex most have been fucking intense.

Do we even know the released date?

Tanaka's assistant answered a question about it on twitter the other day so it's probably not dead yet at least. Who knows whether it'll actually happen this year or not, though.

>pancreatic cancer

based kon died the same way

this is why nuclear weapons are a bad idea

>+1 teacup

never forget

Why were there no black people in the empire? And I don't mean WE WUZ IMPERIAL OFFICERZ AND NOBLES AND SHIET, but anywhere at all. Not in any crowds, not as servants, not as slaves, not one single black person whatsoever. Yet there are a bunch in the Alliance, their ancestors had nowhere to come from except the Empire?

Where are the hell were they?

tragic hero is best hero

The empire killed inferior and deformed humans.

They probably got culled with the tards and cripples. Imperials aren't exactly known for being friendly to the darker race.

The Alliance is less Hitlerish, so chinks and blacks are okay

>not pretty

She's described as beautiful in the novels

Most likely coloured people from imperial were secretly defecting to FPA after they heard its establishment.
Unlikely since people from FPA came from the imperial.

There must still be a lot of segregation going on even in the alliance for full on blacks to still exist that far into living in space. Looks like racism is still okay

top is a pretty neat reaction image

How good are the blurays?

That guy's striking a pretty cool pose for someone whose head just got exploded.

humanity had been capable of interstellar travel for like 400 years before the empire was first created 3111 AD(310 UC). The Free Planets Alliance was founded 3373 AD(572 UC). The events in LoGH take place around year 3601 AD(800 UC). By this time, humanity has been able to traverse the vast distance between stars for almost a millennia.

there are many races in the imperium, but due to heavy segregation the population of wealthier world are limited to caucasians, and the nobility consists exclusively of humans with germanic heritage.

"why are there only one black man in the free planets alliance thou?" you might ask. Well, the answer to that question is that 3d asians are racist.

>It's a "the far future is exactly the same as the 1800s but with cool spaceships" lore

Blame rudolf for that

user...

They came from Phezzan, the greatest allies.

I lost it so badly at the Kircheis telephoning in the pub scene, unintentional comedy at its best.

Is the series on Nyaa with good quality? My BakaBT account got pruned for inactivity and there's no way in hell I'll be seeding all that shit back

I am dreading the recasting of everyone. I hope they get whoever is alive to return as who they voiced in the original adaptation.

Could someone post the "this woman has lost her composure" one?

You can download from BBT without an account you retard

Hopefully this is a reasonable guess at who will reprise their role

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-01-07/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-side-story-audiobook-reunites-original-cast/.97282

God damn, I knew it was coming, but the way they bridged those two concepts felt so fucking hilarious.

Oberstein did nothing wrong

>You can download from BBT without an account you retard
How?

>You see Julain, Bittenfield is the type to use the most surprising of attacks. Most certainly he will come at us head on, because we are expecting an attack from the rear.
>Gee willickers Fleet Admiral
>I know it's troubling but have you thought about what that says about the implications between this action and the lives of the Phezzani stock traders?
>Gosh, If I were to fancy a guess, it would imply they need to make a statement for something
>Almost. The markets have been crashing so this little diversion may end up being just the catalyst they need to blame me for it using their proxies in the Free Planet Alliance

ie how every conversation goes between yang and julian about tactics.

Is Reinhard a homo?

It seems like his marriage had nothing to do with wanting to dick dat fraulein

Former kaisers were homos so it's not impossible.

The characters in the series were really pressuring him to get married and have a kid, so being a bit naive like he always is, he probably did it to shut them up.

>Is Reinhard a homo?
Considering he had a child with Fraulein I'm going to say no.

It made sense to have a child because he needed someone to continue his lineage, he wouldn't be the first homo to have kids

There's gay for pay, why can't there be straight for heir succession?

>with Fraulein

I hope you don't think that's her name user

>"why are there only one black man in the free planets alliance thou?"

There is more than one black dude in the free planets alliance

Just google the thing you're looking for instead of using bt's search and it sends you to the file page directly.

fuck you.

And there's no repercussions for that?

Real fucking ninjas will come to chop your balls off.

Reuenthal is the most hardboiled motherfucker in the show.

Link to the tweet?

>"why are there only one black man in the free planets alliance thou?"
What about Sitolet? He fucking led the army at first.

Where the fuck is the new info? Its been two fucking years and IG has said nothing.They have only one series in the works for summer and the KnB movie and then nothing. What the fuck are they even doing outside of new FLCL?

Kesler needs more love. He's one of my favorite admirals. He has one of the hardest positions out Reinhard's admiralty.

people wouldn't tell lies on the internet right?

>girl Wolfgang is just Evangelin

ha! gay

Yes
>pastebin.com/TYFvHde5

twitter.com/adachi_hiro/status/818463342633230336
I guess he tweeted this more like a month ago, actually. Not sure why I thought it was so recent. Wasn't really anything mind-blowing, somebody just asked something about whether the new anime would be a remake of the old one and he said no, it's new version entirely. Just like how the two manga adaptations are completely different things.

you forgot

>absolutely shitty haircut

What are you? some sort of faggot? LOGH is for Manly Men.

I stand corrected. There are two black men in the free planets alliance, or at least among the cast who interact with Yang.

FUCKING MANLIEST

Um, excuse me, but what did Mein Kaiser mean by this?

He wants Hilda to dom him in bed.

I see at least four black men in this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGu1Szl74WU

TRIGGER WARNING: This video is for patriots of the Republic. Imperial scum are advised to look away.

>you're a lieutenant (junior grade) in the FPA fleet
>you're in charge of communications for your ship
>you've just been contacted by the 9th Fleet Flagship Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli about enemy movements
>you have ten seconds to inform your commanding officer before the enemy strikes
How do you pronounce the 9th Fleet Flagship Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli's name?

Just say "9th fleet" without the flagship name.

that's not what he said thou

>Have sex with me.
>I don't want you to leave.
Same thing.

It's an edit. Edits give us true insight into the characters by showing us they're actually thinking instead of just what they're saying.

Is this show good?