Sloppy coverup thread

For those times when the false flag didn't quite go off as planned.

Remember ahmed mohammad?

Weird I was here all during the threads for UTR and never saw this video. But that is almost certainly the car

The car was a hologram. The southeast United States doesn't even exist, hasn't for hundreds of years. This is all a huge hoax to get people to switch from Fanta to Fruitopia and I'll be damned if I dip my proboscis into that godforsaken Jewnectar.

I think this fits

Is that Heather’s Charlottesville Charger? Whatever happened to that guy? Anyone know?

He got a promotion at the CIA

Russian Shil thread or a Schizophrenic thread take your pick

No one knows? Isn’t that sort of spoopy?

OK. I have fucked up, huh? Now I am gonna get a visit by the black SUVs.

That guy doing the double take at the end is fucking hilarious.
>Looks at the car leaving
>Looks at the cops walking away
>Looks back at the car leaving
>Looks back at the cops walking away from the car which just drove into a crowd of people

OP, is there a youtube version of this? Sending to someone who can't view webm on their ipad
> inb4 ipad

>tfw you live in the most corrupt and manipulative country on the planet who wouldn't hesitate to murder you if it fit their agenda

It hurts.

Cops were probably told it was an exercise or something by glow in the dark niggers so he isn't worried about it.

HOOOOLY SHIT.

now ur gon commit suicide via 2 bullets to the back of the head :(

Tell them to download VLC, it's free on the app store and plays webms

Never! I have been loading 30 round magazines as fast as I can. I have a huge fucking blister on my thumb but that is OK. I wont feel it tomorrow.

cool/thanks

id like some more info on this incident, please.
i followed it live as it happened for a few weeks but then i never saw what came of it? havent heard anything about his trial or the dead fat bitch or anything

you fucking niggers scream about how america is being destroyed by leftists and jews and there's a white genocide happening and the only way to stop it is to convert to white nationalism as fast as possible by any means needed, and then immediately turn around and scream false flag anytime someone takes that shit to the logical conclusion and goes out and murders leftists

get your shit together and at least own your idiot supporters

I did some duck duck. His name is James Fields Jr. I had forgotten it. Curiously he has a court date today at 1 PM EST.

This clearly was a falseflag and only a retard would think this is an effective message. Giving one fat bitch a heart attack? FFS it's easy as shit to get a rifle in this country. It's even easier to make bombs and they'd probably kill more people.

I don't get how anyone can look at this picture and think that fat dork was the one driving the car. He's clearly a patsy and they picked a fat dork so he'd be unlikable and forgettable. Makes strawmanning the alt-right easier in the future and gives them grounds for calling it a domestic terrorist organization. This was typical CIA nigger shenanigans.

The car in the webm is a challenger, not a charger

it was a crime of opportunity retard

Get the fuck out you bio-luminescent African-American. Even if it was, why did he kill no one directly? How do you go about not killing a single person with so many people around? If I wanted to kill a large group of people with my car I'd have no problem. He failed to directly kill a single person.

Holy shit the license plates match.
Bump this thread.

No, seriously. I want an answer.

No, seriously faggots. You ruin my life all the time with your red pills, you frogfuckers owe me an explanation for this one. Why wouldn't Sup Forums raise hell over this?
That's the same fucking car. That cop does nothing.

SLIDE THIS

this appears to get getting slid pretty good

No one owns anything to anyone. Look for the yellow brick road and you'll find the wizard soon

one of the few photos showing the bombers on 7/7 is a bad shop job

kek - sad thing is this is prob true

I already told you. The CIA niggers told the cops there was going to be an exercise that day, it was a test of response readiness for whatever agency. So the cops thought it wasn't "real." That is the most likely scenario.

Meh. This car has racing stripes on the hood, the 'fields' car does not.

Don't look into this.

I looked into the fact that whomever took this picture was driving a Prius.

It was a rental

how do you know

Look! NO stripes.

wow. it's him. looks just like him.

#TooShort4Justice

How is this proof of a false flag?

>some trumpfag blogs said so

maybe, maybe not

He kilt dem wit day luuuv

smoking gun, if ever i saw one. good find user lol

Justice for Heather!

What did he mean by this?