Why is the notion of a housewife so offensive to people...

Why is the notion of a housewife so offensive to people? My male honor code dictates that I should be a sole breadwinner, and I want to be the one who supports my family. That's a man's job, to protect, provide, and preside over his family, right?

>my male honor code
lmao
it's not about being a housewife necessarily, it's about having the choice to be one or not. You just have to make them think they want to be housewives or they rebel.

DEATH TO THE PATRIARCHY

SANDY HOOK WAS A FEMA DRILL

>My male honor code
Oh fuck off you virgin. You want a stable relationship and a woman dependent and looking up to you. If your honor code would dictate you to care for woman you would volunteer in a retirement home

I don't want to give my wife a choice in the matter. If she has to work then I've failed as a man.

Who the fuck can majority of even working men afford to keep a housewife, children and a good standard of living for all of them and himself in modern economy and job market?

what if she wants to do something that's more intellectually rewarding than being a house wife? what if she doesn't want to have kids this early?

you just sound like some underage larping retard desu

absolutely degenerate, tell me user, why aren't you an muslim already?

3 iq reply lole

How about bringing over the manners skills, emotional physical and spiritual strength?
You know why shit skins are all above you in all the fields except being insecure? They have mommy love and they brag to each other how much they love mommy

Lies!!!!!!

>what if she wants
who cares

I love the idea of being a housewife but I don't want kids. This triggers Sup Forums, I know.

>the background
Those Islamic women are living in the west. If they were still in their own shitty countries they would be covered from head to toe.

Psssh you lie. I live with my man, I work, I cook, I clean, and I also pay him $200 a month. He will NOT allow me to not work. He owns the house outright, has a really well-paying job, won't put me on his insurance, and I work part time at a good wage because i also have to keep up the house and make dinner every night so if I get sick I am fucked.
You can't have a slave and expect her to pay you as well, and then not take care of her health care needs. You just can't.

from left to right marry, fuck, kill

And that is all the more reason why we should create a synthesis of islam and west. It will be the perfect society with natural roles for everyone.

>what if she doesn't want to have kids this early
Yes goy have children at 35. Your career is more important. Who cares about birth defects when we can screen for them in the womb and have abortions. Cats are better anyway.

They are covered from head to toe...
In any case what does clothing have to do with oppression?

because of motherfuckers like this cunt

How old are you?

Now you’ve done it. Rules.

The absolute state of "conservative men".
Imagine being so insecure of your role as the provider that you need to actively work against your partner in accomplishing their goals. This is why your wife will be taking BBC while you're at work all day.

>actively work against your partner
You are mistaken me for a woman infidel scum.
May Allah brings shame on you.

Who has birth defects from giving birth at 35? You goddamn mong.

This, you absolutely need a woman with some sort of income, even if it's just working at McDonalds

Genuine question in relation to this topic: has there ever been a culture/society (whether current or historical) in which the men tended the home/children, and the women hunted/foraged/worked etc?

There probably was at some point. Unsurprisingly they didn't last long enough for us to find out.

>what if she wants to do something that's more intellectually rewarding than being a house wife?
what the FUCK is more rewarding than raising smart beautiful children? You think being an office monkey is rewarding?

I was married to my wife for 5 years before we had kids (we married at 20) and let me tell you. If you let your woman stay at hom3 with no children to raise she will literally go insane. They need something to do and end up doing a lot of stupid stuff, causing fights, just for the drama to break up their boring routine. If you have a housewife and no children, she needs to be volunteering at churches/library/schools, something. My wife chose the fitness/sex kitten routine and it was on and off heaven/hell. Id much rather have a family, she's much better this way

so much this!
/thread

Look on the bright side white boys, no other race gives a fuck about what their women want but you, so when you're gone women will be a lot less shit.

>said the mutt who destroyed their countries

You sound like an idiot. There was this movie of when a guy kidnapped a girl and he was like oh better be careful not to touch her vagina don't want to offend her! You can make money and your wife make money and still be a man . You fuckin down syndrome retard

>Who has birth defects from giving birth at 35?
t. retard
Pregnancies that late are much more complicated, if you can even get pregnant at all.

>hiding behind a meme flag
The weak should fear the strong.

Then she doesn't have to, but she can't a carrer woman and a good mother at the same time. She can convince herself she is. She can pick up her child from day-care on the way home from her 10-hour day, ask how their day was (because she wasn't there to know), put them in front of the television while they pop something into the microwave because dad will be home in 30 minutes, give them a bath and put them back in front of the tv because "mommy's tired." Rinse and repeat. Maybe she has time for a couple of school functions, where she will watch her child's recital or play through a phone screen, because "I just have to save this for facebook so everyone can see what a good mother I am." No, damn it, she's lying to herself. She is a woman who has given birth, but she is not a mother.

>the goy thinks he's strong

topkek

television

>wife will be taking BBC
>taking BBC
>taking british broadcasting corporation
What did he mean by this?

mfw facebook feed is full of "certificates" for trimming eyebrows and eylashes
and "certificates" for being real estate agents

yeeesh.
but in their defense they are pregnant or new moms. but thats because I live in the maritimes and we arent weird and progressive

Because boomers started raising their girls closer to how they traditionally raised their boys, and vice versa. It used to be shameful for a man to he unable or unwilling to provide for his family. And now women are shamed when they accept the role biology laid out for them, and "men" have begun to accept taking on the traditional role of women.

Only in th west, of course. I wonder why that is...

As Iranian I dare to call you a paki nigger

Just find a woman who wants to be a housewife. They still exist. There is a lot of biology that a career woman is fighting.

lol white women having babies left right and center here in the maritimes. Most are pregnant by 14 in NS and NB

>Why is the notion of a housewife so offensive to people?
We've been raised to see it negatively. We as a society would rather women spend their fertile years slutting it up and being a wage slave to some corporation, rather than marrying young and being a happy wife and mother.

You are a slave. If you are having sex and making dinner plus cleaning that’s basically rent and is worth more than your piddley ass $200. Get a better job, and find a man you can keep under your thumb in an apartment. Make him pay his share of rent.

Found the soyboy faggot who's wife HAS to work to afford his mortgage.

Lazy bitch

I'd rather be oppressed, desu.

Its not triggering is fucking retarded. What is the point in accomplishing nothing. Accumulating a bunch of wealth dying and leaving your husbands accomplishments to absolutely no one in your direct lineage and probably have it taken by the government. That is anti nature, nihilistic and completely selfish. There is absolutely no feeling equal to responsibly raising your own children.

Today, we can recognize almost nothing by its substance, and so navigate solely by signs. We do not have the conviction to say what is good or bad, so we rely on alienated authorities to tell us what is licit. Until we crush the idea of "the expert" we will not be free. It is not that there are no experts, but rather that expertise is self-evident. It needs no recognition to be understood. Rhetoric--the signs--are the doors to understanding, not the keys.

Bump

Because stwong, independent women suffer on a deeper level than if you physically tortured them, when they see what they desire and cannot have.

White Islam would be pretty based tbqh

>not making enough money makes you a soyboy now
Damn, the boomers really jumped on this meme

Since the man used stones
Man protected their woman by leaving them in their homes and bringing them food to cook
women were left caring for the children and preparing food
if Man made women hunt and do the same physically demanding things Man does
then we would of died as a species really,really soon so like user said they would not even survive long enough to be put in history books