Black Clover 97

Awesome chapter. HYPE FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/97/page/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

underage-kun please leave

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/black_clover/en/0/97/page/2

This dude's resilience is the best. Page looks awesome.

HOLY SHIT!!! DIE LADROS!!!

>BLACK METEORITE
Nothing more satisfying than an annoying villain getting defeated by an awesome hero.
#GoAsta

this chapter can again come in first place like this week. can't wait to see the reactions of haters.

Thank for the dump. Ignore bait and fags

Hahahhaahahhaahha

Literal Fairy Tail plot.

>You are a human that died but got modified with demon power!
>You were made to resurrect our great leader!
>Oh no, stop taking control over the power we put inside you!

finally

wow what's this?

HOLY F@CK!

Please no...............

Wow, this page is Berserk quality,maybe even better.

Wow.

I love that this manga actually bothers to explain things, so smaart

Could this be the strongest he's been so far?

God, these themes are getting tooo deep, should they move this to a seinen publication?

Looks exactly like Yami.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHH

Men this chapter prove why this is the best manga in jump. If you dont like this manga you have shit taste.

.......Looks like the tables have turned!

The desperation.

Wow, the spell is not doing anything to him.

He's done it aghain

BC truly is pushing the enveloppe. Possessed by your inner demon? Not with Asta.

>inner demon is checked

This is Verserk levle art.

this felt like a Bleach chapter, I was hoping for more magic combos like in that underwater arc

Dem this manga is way too good for jump.

>BECAUSE HE HAS FRIENDS

for real though, it really feels like I am reading a better drawn version of this,

How fucking mad and autistic can one triggered faggot even get, to "ironically" reply to every single post in a thread he doesnt like?

I honestly have no idea if people are being ironic or they really like this manga.

Aster is so fucking OP. He pretty much beats anything by running at it with a sword.

Was waiting for this.

its not hard to see those comments are forced as fuck user

People help other people grow.

You would know that if you went out side and talked to people.

Doesn't change the fact that it's an overused shonen cliché.

This is what they tell themselves to coup with people having different tastes then them SAD.

>People cry too much in drama

this is you.

It's not the MC becoming stronger because friendship that's the problem. It's the MC fighting a villain that thinks friends are stupid and doesn't understand how the MC can be so strong, only for the MC to yell that he's strong because friends just before delivering the finishing move.

Berserk art is pretty subpar lately, so it's not that much of a contest between the two.

I just can't take this seriously, that body is so overboard and exaggerated, ugly as fuck.

So, what is Witch Queen's master plan? Is she linked with that Light dude?

Lol, no it's not, it's an alrightish page but don't kid yourself.
Miura runs absolute circles around every other artist in the comics industry. (when he can be assed drawing... the cunt)

the only two that can barely keep up are Takehiko Inoue and Makoto Yukimura, even then miuras fundamentals alone keep him infront.

But i guess that's what happens when you draw all day every day since primary school and no longer leave the house after graduating adult education.

He gets his artists to touch up old images and creates overlays.
I hypothesize it's because they've entered the fairy realm and therefor he's given them all Moe style eyes and are being drawn with thicker lines. It's a reach, but once they're out i'm hoping he pulls his shit together.

>
>
Art is subjective i suppose...
>You're still very, very wrong.

>dude you aren't special
>you can just counter 90% of the powers in this world

fpbp

/thread

Holy fuck
i mean holy shit
It is in every aspect except art, even the "badass inner-demon" just looks completely tryhard
>mfw that replies vs poster ratio

But the witch said thats quite the contrary. He is just a normal human. There is nothing special about him. He literally luckied out on getting demon magic instead of normal magic considering he has no magic at all

The last few chapters were fucking hilarious.

Its exactly what it is. The same recycled formula that I enjoy.

wow epicly badass inner demon xD

Mediocre chapter but at least now they CONFIRMED, CONFIRMED Asta is just a normal human.

Its not even a meteorite. The attack is going up for god's sake.

The scene where the anti magic tried to take over Asta was literally Kurama trying to persuade Naruto to let him out or he's going to get his ass beat, literally copypasta tier story but the art is pretty enjoyable to say the least.

well,i do like this specific chapter
sure the friends thing is cringy but you cant deny this chapter was fun

It was OK. I'd like it better if Asta went a bit berserk/bloodlusty next week and tried to kill the already knocked-out Radols before getting stopped by Noelle or LN swordman dude.

>MC has the power to nullify other powers
>Other MC has the power to have all powers

It literally writes itself.

Yuno is just a very powerful wind-element mage, though.

cancer

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Black Meteorite
All he did was jump up and swing his sword

Man, this is some advanced shitposting in this thread.

He says it every time. I fucking hate this MC.

Literally burst out laughing at this page.

Not trying to defend Black Clover's intrinsic writing and show-not-tell approach, but didn't he just hold onto his sword as it chased after magic as explained in ?

That amount of shounen cliché pile ups is remarkable.

I don't think it's well done, but I'm still having fun. I can see this being a tipping point where it goes to shit, or we'll go back to Asta calling people on their retarded shit while he goes and does something about as stupid.

This arc was kind of a mess

At least it's better than Fairy Tail story wise. FT still has better girls though.

It was a mess. Between the LN characters and the random inclusion of Fana, Mars and Ladros there was no time to properly develop anything in this arc. We should've gotten development for Vanessa but instead she was completely sidelined by Fanzel. The reveal of the demon hiding in the Black Clover should have been a climatic moment but instead if happened against a fucking joke character enemy. Despair was a one-note antagonist, but at least the Water Temple arc made sense and was about the main characters and not about LN characters and conveniently placed randos.

Every arc in Nigger Clover

>bad guys invading
>some cheap sob story
>asta beats the bad guy "because he has friends and wants to become the hokage!"

At least previous arcs feel coherent. This was a rushed mess. Tabata is writing this manga as if he was going to get cancelled not as someone who sells 150k~ copies in 3 weeks, gets top rankings and just had an anime announced.

>sells 150k~ copies in 3 weeks, gets top rankings and just had an anime announced.
Kinda makes me wanna get off this planet

This is the ideal manga. You may not like it, but this is what perfection looks like.

>not putting based lord yusuke murata in there
in terms of technical ability, he's better than both. His art style is voluntarily less realistic.

Also plastic and lifeless as fuck

>if it's not realistic it's obviously lifeless and unnatural.
probably another guy who thinks he knows shit about art.

Tabata is good but he is only Hori tier. Maybe a bit better. SHOUNEN SHIT manga artists:

S+: Murata, prime Obata
S: prime Kishimoto, prime Kubo, prime Oda
A: Hori, Tabata
B: Amano, Hoshino
C: Kazue Kato, Soraichi

This is the best weekly manga , haters can frick off!!!!

>dude you aren't special
>you're magicless and your friend is the special one
Ftfy

It was explained.

What about a gun or a cañon.

It doesn't help that every retard he fights underestimates him because he totally lacks mana.