Yeah the news and movie sections are getting split up

Fuck off, let those kids rest.

Which side is disney buying?

Keep it up pal. 2 shekels have been deposited

Next time on Kingdom Hearts

Movies
archive.is/cnLLL

Wow, capitalism is great!

And with this, Disney now owns pretty much all sports channels.

Is there a chance that the bias at a Fox might change after this?

Murdoch is keeping Fox Jews and Jews Corp, so no.

Oh good, so it's just the movie division.
In that case, whatever, 21st century fox has been kind of shit lately.
Outside of Deadpool and Logan.
And maybe a few others.

I hear there is going to be a black male, white female romantic situation on fox and friends.

But now is a good time to discuss our growing media crises. Twenty years ago this week, President Bill Clinton signed the Telecommunications Act of 1996. The act, signed into law on February 8, 1996, was "essentially bought and paid for by corporate media lobbies," as Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) described it, and radically "opened the floodgates on mergers."

Combine this with the remove of Smith Mundt act...

Who cares, literally everything in pedowood is Jewish subversive trash. Except Blade Runner

OOOHH BOOOOOIII

>Is there a chance that the bias at a Fox might change after this?

Did you read it dumbass???

News section is a seperate entity and not for sale.

They’ll Jews will not stand for shows like Hannity and Tucker

Yeah, Disney is gonna milk the marvel universe until 2030 now. At least their movies are good for some mindless fun times.

Good. This will make Alex Jones main stream when he's the only choice for legitimate news

Monopolies sure are fun, huh-huh!

Stop watching the projected Jew

NEW

SHEP SMITH FOR 6 HOURS

Where were You the day the music died?

Im surprised this isnt on front cover Sup Forums with 300 posts...

>2 hours ago
Why does this get more replies on Sup Forums and Sup Forums than on the political board?
Does everyone here just pretend to ike politics?

How many more morons will post this today not knowing Fox News isn't part of the deal, even though that's been known for months?

Simpsons in kingdom hearts

isn't walt disney famous for his utter hatred of the jews? this could be fun desu famalamadingdong

magneto would have their kids back.

>years ago
>user got called hackers on steroids by fox, online terrorists with exploding vans
>now it's Sup Forumss leading source of news
this place man

If he was still alive but disney is currently run by jews

>The City of Inhumans

Kikes took over Disney years ago.

Does this mean Tucker won't ever criticize Disney?

Only when a american company does it.

But god forbid when a european company gets above 20% marketshare in something, it will instantly get bombarded by antitrust lawsuits in the us

I'd care if anyone made movies or television for white people anymore, but they don't, so whatever.

on a scale of 1 to ∞2, how many backflips has Walt done in his grave?

The Jew Disney CEO is desperate, because he never groomed a successor. The fucker has wanted to retire for years now, but Disney won't let him. They just extended his contract for another few years.

Rumors are that Murdoch's son might actually get the next CEO position as part of this deal, since they own a big chunk of Disney stock.

Honestly, it should be clear to everyone that this deal is nothing about political ideology and everything about getting more power.

Fox News isn't a part of the deal, that's why. This is an entertainment media story, not political media

>Fake kids
FTFY

Disney fell into Jew hands on June 12 1984, that's 12,238 days. Assuming it's 12,238 days exactly, that's 293,712 hours or 17,622,720 minutes.
As a dead person, I don't think he has much mobility so let's assume he can only do 3 backflips a minute (or once every 20 seconds), he's flipped 52,868,160 times in his grave. Approximately.

Mr. Halbig sounds like an invasive idiot, and all rejects from authorities to him seems valid.

Maybe the quality will finally improve. After all the only way from rock bottom is up.

So, the X-Men can now start appearing in the MCU, but what about the Fantastic Four?

In 20 years, Disney will be the only media company

>Said Kevin with feelings, but not with his brain's consent
Bayer owns Monsanto, my swarthy friend.

I can't wait until all murrican movies are family friendly capeshit!

Why are they allowed to do that? Are they trying to become a monopoly or some shit?

Tfw Disney will create a “Disney Internet” package with its media monopoly after NN is repealed

Tfw the package literally includes every libshit website

Tfw all libshits will have to get on Disney Internet to “stay relevant”

Tfw I will be cozy as fuck in my libshit-less $2/month Sup Forums internet package

In their empty graves