Should we rethink infidelity?

Should we rethink infidelity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_American_journalists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Categories_for_discussion/Log/2017_February_9#Category:Jewish_American_journalists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup if your wife is on facebook but you are not you should.get a prenuptial agreement and a divorce

That's what Terry Gross looks like? Damn, I've listened to her and always imagined her as some generic lefty boomer but she's a total nasty feminist.

We need to rethink infidelity, but probably not in the way being proposed. We need to rethink the balance between romanticism and practicality in general and try to figure out where the line is. "My spouse cheated on me but I still love him/her and I don't want to damage my children psychologically" tends to blindside people who think their spouse's farts smell like roses.

(((Terry Gross)))

Yes. Right now, if a wife cheats on her husband and bears another man's child, there's a good chance the husband will still have to pay alimony and child support. This clearly needs rethinking.

How have the standards of marriage changed, OP? What's this about? Change Infidelity to include or exclude or what?

I always assumed she was German since Groß is "big" in German, but you're right.
I can't believe wiki allows this category to stay up. This seems useful.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_American_journalists

It includes BBC now

(((Delete both per WP:OCEGRS, no indication that Jewish journalists, and those of "Jewish descent" regardless of how remote, function differently than their gentile counterparts. Apparently, no article about Jewish journalists or Journalists of Jewish descent and I seriously doubt anything but a list could be constructed along either of those lines; but, to what purpose?)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Categories_for_discussion/Log/2017_February_9#Category:Jewish_American_journalists

desu, yeah. I want lifelong marriage but monogamy sounds boring as fuck desu. something has to give. only issue is how you make it balanced, 9/10 the woman is probably going to be getting more

We should exterminate all social Marxists

Im the future I will be that one guy who doesn't allow my wife to sleep with another man. I will probably be fired from my job by political activist and I will lost custody of my children.

Yes, anyone who cheats should be put to death immediately

It's not gonna hurt less cause you got a tinder slut bj.

For fuck sake therapists this it's beyond evil.

Are you offering?

> yah, let others fuck your wife so the lineage of your children is questionable, goy.

t. ((( Terry Gross)))

Legitimately, I don't know what this means.

Are they saying that the current state of universal infidelity should be reconsidered?

Or are they pretending that fidelity still exists and suggesting infidelity?

Holy shit lol I heard this interview just last night on the radio.

So get this, not only is the author of the book Jewish (multiple times throughout the interview they keep bringing up the Holocaust and about her parents being Holocaust survivors) but I bet you can guess what her stance is on the matter. In the interview at least, she was seriously up and trying to say cheating wasn't bad, was healthy in some cases, and that the cheater wasn't always the "wrong" one in the relationship.

Other shit too, like tons of reasons why cheating can be justified, how and why cheating shouldn't be the end of a relationship, and how resenting someone for cheating or expecting them not to cheat in a relationship makes you wrong and the "bad" one.

EVERY

reproductive gommunism

yes.

This

The latter of course.

We should rethink everything.

>"I literally want other men fucking my wife."

It infuriates me that this will be the norm in tbe future

Everyone belongs to everyone. Everyone is happy. Everything is stable.

Orgy porgy

well if I could get away with it I would be the only one doing the fucking but that doesn't seem feasible in this day and age. pill me on the thing that ensures happiness in long term marriages and I'll do it.

Nah, this is just bitches reaching for even more legal and social power over men.

If implemented, this would have massive damage on children and society.

Cucks will let em have it though, like they always do.

>Should we rethink infidelity?
We should rethink marriage and get feminism and homosexuality out of it.

Some people deserve helicopter rides.

>well if I could get away with it I would be the only one doing the fucking
Then for godsake man, say it! It's not wrong for a man to want a big family with lots of wives and children, don't do that faggy "w-well, I would be okay with infidelity in my marriage, i-if it were equal..." routine that the jews want you to do.

>pill me on the thing that ensures happiness in long term marriages and I'll do it
Not even joking: religion. Religious faith bonds people insanely well. I joined the Mormon church recently and it's going really well, do I necessarily believe EVERYTHING they tell me? no, but everyones really nice, and the women are puritan. The key is to avoid the "nuvo" churches that allow gays'n such.

FUCKING

swinging with people you know, and could concievably fuck up if shit goes wrong doesn't seem too bad though. It's more when it's a free for all that gets me.

gays need saving too right? I don't care if I'm sharing my space with some benders, they're likely to relatively who
lesome if they're going to a place of worship anyway.
I definitely think we are a lot worse in the westnot having so many shared cultural experiences, and religion is a part of that definitely. It's just finding one that I don't think is bullshit. I was Catholic. Like 30 percent of is stuff I like and look back on fondly, the rest isn't worth it.

The only real solution.

I agree, my wife shouldn't care if I fuck a few whores on the side. It's just sex, she knows she's really the only one in my heart which is why I come back

we're not on the same page at all. I offered you the redpill, go on taking the blue at your own peril.

Of course , the one who cheats should lose all rights to the children and wealth of their family. As it should have been from the start.

I just want to be eased in bruh. is there no magenta one?

TIME

fucking degenerates

leftists insist on learning again the hard way

so be it

Yeah, but it needs to be applied to the roof of your mouth via shotgun.

way too lazy to bother going to the effort to get a gun in this country. sorry shane

>Pro-degeneracy article.
>Author is a jew.
>Again.
This is really uncanny. If I it keeps going that way I really could turn anti-jew.
Fuuuuck!

that article pissed me off

these witches are so smug and oblivious

ww3 is coming, little do they know

degeneracy precedes destruction throughout history. today is no exception